We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Just trying to find a silver lining kim! We are really close so I cant hide from it...she did say she'd missed having me to talk to about it.

Ugh, I can't wait to TTC again....jealous of all the bd'ing up in here haha!

You're such a trooper Emma. You are so deserving of a baby. I have no idea what the heck the plan is for you, but i know having your rainbow is in it. I don't think life would be THAT cruel. Don't give up!

Dude.. every time i bend over so much pressure goes to my left nipple and makes it burn. Anyone ever had that? Feels a bit itchy but burns at the same time.

hey all

just got my sono and wooohooo!! everything is excellent little bean is measuring 6w3d and has a strong healthy heartbeat 140bpm, and he said everything looks great, he hugged me and was like i told you this it would happen im sooo beyond happy i started crying when i saw the heartbeat!!!

due date feb 18!!!!!!!!! ill post a pic as soon as i can, im going back july 19th for my next scan ill be around 10 weeks or so!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super freakin duper fantastic Leese!! Cant wait for some pics!

Emma u are definetly a tuff cookie. I know for sure u'll be TTC a healthy beany in no time xxxxxx

Is the day almost over??? I wanna get outta hereeeeee...

Leese!!!! That's great hun!so glad everything has come together so nicely for you! Did your dh get to go with you? What was his reaction?

My little honey!!!

Attachments

• sono.jpg
    sono.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
  • SONO2.jpg
    SONO2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
Yes leo went it started tearing..it was so cute, my dr hugged us both and was like this is your baby, and he looked at leo hes like how great is it to see the heartbeat, hes like you have no idea how great it is...it was so cute!

So glad it's all okay Lisa. I knew it would be! Congrats to the both of you! What are you going to name this lil beany until you find out the sex?

idk, help me think of something lol, i dont wanna use bean or peanut bc thats what i called my angels...

Aww! Cute! How about sweet pea ! And look at your ticker! It's the size of a sweet pea.

YAY! I knew everything would be great but it's still super exciting! We called our little one Baby M or Flubber (like the character in the movie because for a while little man just looked like a ball wiggly life).

Our little guy got called gummy bear for awhile, because at the ultrasound we had at 9.5 weeks he looked pretty much like a gummy bear ;)

Yea i was thinking baby m.

musacchia is my last name

i actually did say baby m to one of my friends...ahhh!!! maybe baby m..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79