We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

OMG Lisa I'm in tears here!!!! sooooo happy for you sweetie! That heartbeat is the greatest sound in the world! Enjoy this day my love! My little one was our lil monkey before Melina :)

Rach hunni those sound like some weird symptoms! Loving it! When you testing again?

Emm I have no words....you are one special lady xoxo

thanks lisette like im on cloud 9, like i cant believe it, seeing the heartbeat is like so amazing-

Lisa- don't try to guess off of heartrate. One of my boys had the traditional "boy" heartrate but this one had a heartrate of 160+ until 24 weeks ;)

I know..just messin around lol

ppl say you get more nauseous with boys also and yea thats me! Lol

i know its all bullcrap but its fun to guess- haha

Ours was always alterning between bean, beany, beanster, da beans LOL

Same thing now i've found sooo many nicknames for Charlie it's hilarious...Char-bear, Lee, Lee-lee, Lee-bean..

Agreed this one kept alterning heartrate wise all the time and i was sick as a fucking bitch non stop yet she's rocking some serious vajayjay soooo yupp..

great news Lisa!!! I'm so happy for you too :)

I did go back to work, but yawn.......I'm going for a nap and DS can take care of DD!

baby chia (key-uh). I think that's kewt. although ppl will prob say chia like chia pet LOL

One of my nick names is leelee...lol

my dad called me leelee peelee...dont ask idk ..lol

I gotta change my tickers again..lol i keep thinking im further along then i am...lol

LOL Lisa do the ring test!!!! Strand of hair and your wedding band!!!!!! NOW :)

Lauren you are a crazy one!!!! Go home and nap sweetie!

Omg k in a little i will do it..what is it again..circle is what and side to side is what? Lol

OMFG i need to see the movie Ted. I love Seth Macfarlane..his humour is sooo stoopid it's hilarious. And the fact that Mark wahlberg is in this and has the most hilarious potty language ever kills me. Famous quote from the movie (and i dont think anybody's name from here is in this white trash liste)

[from trailer]
Ted: I met a girl; she's a cashier.
John: No way! That's awesome! We should fuckin' double date or something, you, me and Lori and w-what's her name?
Ted: White trash name. Guess.
John: Mandy.
Ted: Nope.
John: Marilyn.
John: Brittany?
John: Tiffany.
John: Candace.
John: Don't fuck with me on this! I know this shit!
Ted: Do you see me fuckin' with you? I'm completely serious.
John: Alright, speed round. I'm gonna rattle off some names, and when I hit it, you fuckin' buzz it, okay? You got me?
Ted: You do it. I will tell you. Yeah.
John: Alright: Brandy, Heather, Channing, Brianna, Amber, Serena, Melody, Dakota, Sierra, Bambi, Crystal, Samantha, Autumn, Ruby, Taylor, Tara, Tammy, Lauren, Charlene, Chantelle, Courtney, Misty, Jenny, Krista, Mindy, Noel, Shelby, Trina, Reba, Cassandra, Nikki, Kelsey, Shawna, Jolene, Urleen, Claudia, Savannah, Casey, Dolly, Kendra, Kylie, Chloe, Devon, Emmalou, fuckin' *Becky*?
Ted: No.
John: Wait; was it any of those names with a "Lynn" after it?
Ted: *Yes*.
John: Oh, I got you, motherfucker! I got you!
[Ted laughs]
John: Okay. Brandi-Lynn, Heather-Lynn...
Ted: Tami-Lynn.
John: [Exasperated] *Fuck*!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back