We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Oops..Melody, Crystal and Lauren LOLOLOL i just noticed those names we're in there..

I wanna see too jess!! Too bad we cant see together!!

I loveeeee mark wahlberg looks so funny!

I wanna see too jess!! Too bad we cant see together!!

I loveeeee mark wahlberg looks so funny!

I know!! It's just hilarious cuz it's such a different style from the movies he usualy stars in..i think it's what makes it even better honestly..

I wanna see Magic Mike..... MMM Channing Tatum!!!!! I did the ring test just now and it went from front to back so boy for me :haha: bahahahah

So I took my opk today and the line is barely visible the 3 prior days were much darker:( urine was concentrated about the same almoste more. Really wanted it to still progress to darker.

OMG Leeeseee I told you!!!!! definately a girlie girl for you! pouty lips and all ;)

Rach that's awesome love!!! Every reading you ever got was always boy for you right?

kim maybe your body was trying to O a day or two ago and didn't. Now it's going to try and revamp to O? OPKs are so damn tricky. You've been BDing every other day so even if you did by any chance O you should still be okay! :thumbup:

So I took my opk today and the line is barely visible the 3 prior days were much darker:( urine was concentrated about the same almoste more. Really wanted it to still progress to darker.

Awww Kim I'm sorry babe....don't despair just keep up the EOD sweetie :thumbup:

do you think maybe you o'd already and just missed it on opks??

im telling ya the digital opks are so much better no guessing :)

Lisette yup every psychic has said boy. I will poop my pants if i have a girl first. Would be total surprise but also would be total surprise if i had a boy! I just always thought girls girls girls for my sister and i.

i'd love a boy because i know Andrew (my OH) would be super excited and so would my dad since he never got to have a boy! I also think it would be so adorable and awesome to raise a boy. A girl would be soooooooooo cute too.

I don't think I could have ovulated yet. Today is cd14. I just wanted the line to progress more I guess. I have some smileys left. I'm gonna test with one of the later I think. I'm sure it will be negative today tho.

Has anyone ever heard of a bleed or clot inside the gestational sac? That's what my SIL has but i can't find any info on dr google about it. They are scanning her every 2 weeks as it is not something they see very often but it's at the opposite side of the sac to the baby and baby is looking fine...

i feel the same way i love obviously love either. but theres something about a mother and a son that just like gets me..lol

em did they put her on baby asprin, ive been cked for blood clots. she should be on some type of blood thinner, she should def call her dr and ask.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->