We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

O boy...i would think you would able to....i really hope that it fixes itself....

Smiley opk = negative. Hopefully it will be positive tomorrow

Wow you girls were busy this afternoon! Congrats on the awesome scan Leese! I am so happy for you!

Hope you SIL is alright Em and the problem corrects itself.

Hope you O soon Kim...I know how hard it is to be in limbo! Thinking of you!

For you all of you other ladies! HI! :)

oo kim you are using cbd. sorry i thought u werent!

what cd are you on?

aww crystal cute little bumpy aww you and jess are so small!!!!

Em- I have never heard of one inside the sac, only behind it. I hope everything is OK and it clears itself up!

Crystal-You are so tiny! How many kids do you have?

Lisa- You are right boys do love their Mommas! But shopping for girls is way more fun!

Like i would love to get a shoulder massages i feel so tense in my shoulders im imagining a rub down...lolo

That sounds very nice right now Lisa! They changed the high for today to 106! I see lots of air conditioning in my future ;)

Jesus i think Crystal's bump is bigger then mine! But since she's had kids before it's pretty normal they say after ur first u just pop out easy peasy with the others.

Emma i have no clue about clots like that....they cant see it at all?? Is there any way to be able to know?? Scary...

Stace agreed it's hot like a mutha up in here. Thankfully the airconditionning is blasted on high right now and i needed a sweater to stay warm. I prefer that then sweating my ass off.

Friday friday fridayyyyy TFGIFF!!!!!!! Super duper romantic dinner tonight and after that i want to go see Ted LOLOL. Interesting choice after a sexy dinner huh? It just looks too funny to pass up..

How is all my chicas doing? Kim did u take another smiley this am?? Rach how r u feelin??

I keep having dreams I am preggo, either that I have a baby or that I got my BFP! I have been having so many symptoms but I don't know if I am just symptom spotting and my hormones/cycle is a little off from my loss 2 cycles ago or if I am really lucky and preggo! I could probably test now, AF is due on Monday (and I would have expected her earlier) but I am trying trying trying to not test until at least Monday. I am cautiously optimistic (It's hard not to get my hopes up with all these symptoms, especially since my DH and a co-worker have both hinted/wondered if I am pregnant.) I just don't want to get all excited only to have the with show up next week! (Especially after our loss, I feel like I am FINALLY coming to better terms with it!)

I just wanted to share with you ladies, I love reading your posts, seeing how everyone is doing and getting a really good chuckle from time to time!

Oh, happy belated anniversary Jess! I think going to see that movie sounds like fun!

I keep having dreams I am preggo, either that I have a baby or that I got my BFP! I have been having so many symptoms but I don't know if I am just symptom spotting and my hormones/cycle is a little off from my loss 2 cycles ago or if I am really lucky and preggo! I could probably test now, AF is due on Monday (and I would have expected her earlier) but I am trying trying trying to not test until at least Monday. I am cautiously optimistic (It's hard not to get my hopes up with all these symptoms, especially since my DH and a co-worker have both hinted/wondered if I am pregnant.) I just don't want to get all excited only to have the with show up next week! (Especially after our loss, I feel like I am FINALLY coming to better terms with it!)

I just wanted to share with you ladies, I love reading your posts, seeing how everyone is doing and getting a really good chuckle from time to time!

Keeping my FX'd for you! It is hard not to get your hopes up especially when you have promising symptoms. You have way more will power than I do! I would have tested by now ;) But I get that seeing BFNs are hard, I did it to myself every month for a year:dohh: always put myself through torture of early testing only to have AF show right on time. Keep us updated!

Amy fxd for you i wish ya the best!!! And yes you do have alot of willpower i start testing at like 8 dpo..hahhha

jess how are you feeling, are you still home??

Amy fxd for you i wish ya the best!!! And yes you do have alot of willpower i start testing at like 8 dpo..hahhha

jess how are you feeling, are you still home??

Nooonooo i've been back to work since yesterday and i feel fantastic! The meds have helped tons thank god!

Definetly hope this is it for u sweety! It is hard trying to keep calm and over think things. God knows i think it's evil when u get sooo many promissing symptoms and stoopid AF comes anywais. Hopefully ur not gonna get that bitch and this is ur month!! We're rooting for ya :hugs::hugs:

Ok i knew goddamn well this was going to happen, i've been hearing sooooo many bad things about Magic Mike on how they we're completly falsly advertising the film so i figured fuck it and went and read the movie spoiler recap.

I strongly suggest anyone on here goes and reads it cuz omfg lame!!! They is basicly 2 stripping scenes that not even last 10 mins in total with hardly non of the men speaking or anything the rest of the movie!! It's a stoopid ass drug story and that's it! Soooo dissapointing....they really just showed those specific clips to get female audience and people r gonna b sooo dissapointed in it :( :( :(

https://www.themoviespoiler.com/Spoilers/magicmike.html

Amy fingers crossed for you! can't wait to see an update Monday!

Crystal you're adorable!! cute little bump!!

Happy Anniversary Jessy!

I feel dizzy today. i wonder why. Maybe my low blood pressure? although i'm not lightheaded, but more dizzy if you know what i mean.

anyway, it's my last day of work today!!!!!! yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

Congrats on the last day of work sweety!!! R u taking the year off??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->