We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I'm taking 6 months, and my DH is taking the 3 months after. So that way I go back to full pay when we close on the new house (and need the $$), but yet the baby won't have to go to daycare until 9 months! DH get's 100% + pay while on leave. Pretty sweet!

DD will go to daycare 2 days a week while we're off. Just to hold our spot, and because she LOVES it!! it will be nice too, to have a couple days a week with just the baby. I'm looking forward to it, and I hope I can enjoy the first few months more this time around. With DD I was so strung out all the time! lol

Happy Anniversary Jessy!
Lauren I'm so jealous of your maternity leave! I need to switch countries!

Happy last day of work Lauren! Soooo exciting! :) Can't wait to see pics of your new little girl.

Happy Belated Anniversary Jess...I heard Ted was really funny and I think Magic Mike it def an at home rental if you know what I mean! lol

FXd for you Amy! Can't wait to squint at some tests for you! It is so hard after a loss to stay positive but you have found the right group of girls to help you through it!

Cute bump Crystal! You are so tiny and cute!

Hi Leese...How you feeling this morning?

Hi Stace...you girls write 3 pages before I get up in the morning! Silly east coast and west coast! Hard to keep up sometimes! :)

16 weeks today! Yes I am huge and proud of it! :happydance: Strangely enough I haven't gained a pound yet! :shrug:

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 16 weeks !.jpg
    16 weeks !.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3
Jess- I didn't read the spoiler, but I haven't bought into the hype of the movie yet, so I will probably just wait and rent on video!

Lauren- OMG! I am super jealous, first off for it being your last day, secondly, that you will still be off of work when I go back after my maternity leave!!! I called and started my short term disability paperwork. My last day will be 9/20 (unless little dude has other plans) and will come back to work 8 weeks after I have him (whatever date that might be). For a total of 10 weeks off maximum and that is if he comes on his due date and not earlier.

Kris- I think you look good! I am jealous that you can do bare bump photos, I have way too many stretchmarks for that!

Oh Stace the stretch marks are there...I think they are hidden by the grainy photo lol! I had them so bad with RJ...Oh well! I am ok with it! :)

Seriously this heat wave is never going to end!!! Our updated 7 day forcast: 108, 106, 104, 103, 102, 101, 101... I feel like I live in the freaking desert!

Right now my tentative date is that i'll be on vacation for 2 weeks starting Oct 19th and then by nov 7th my mat leave will kick in for the full year so basicly i will pretty much be done work as of oct 19th. Back to work november 2013 :)

I'm scared of going outside and melting...plus ending up with humidity frizzy hair..big un sexy no no,..

Yaya for being home lauren cant wait to meet lil ryan!

Kris omg ur bump is sooooooo cute i i hope i have ur bump at 16!!!!!!!!!!

Jess im seeing ted tmaro w my sister lol

Anyone have exciting plans for this weekend? We have a dinner party to go to tonight then we are hanging out at my Aunt's house on the lake. It's supposed to be sunny and gorgeous all weekend so I'm looking forward to soaking up the sun and vegging out. Maybe a bit of boating and kayaking. Sunday my family has a gigantic 4th of July Party and watches the fireworks over the Bay so it'll be nice to see everyone for basically the last time before little man joins us!

Liz that sounds like a great weekend

tnight i am doing laundry & then dh & i will get something for dinner n do bills nothing fun..lol

tmaro my sister is sleeping over we are going to dinner & seeing ted..lol

sunday we may b going to my father in laws and tell him im preg!! Sun or mon dont know yet!

Well the weather's shit here as usual haha!!

Gorge bumps girlies!

My folks r havin a family party for me 2moro for my bday! Can't wait, we are having a pinàta & everything - for the kids of course but I'm totally whacking the shizz outa that bad boy haha!!

It is raining here too Em! Can't wait for some nice weather and then I will prob complain about how hot it is! lol

It is Canada Day this weekend so I have a long weekend. Probably going to watch the fireworks this weekend and lie low. Hubby works lots on weekends and summer as a chef so just me and my dogs! :)

wish 4th of july landed on a friday so we can have a long weekend next week. but nooooo wedsday! waaaa lol

hey girlies, how you all doing? sorry I didn't catch up yet today....just came from my dentist and he told me I have an infection under a crown from a root canal :cry: WTF!!!!! I don't know what to do...trying to reach a Dr at my hospital cuz my Dr ain't around before a long weekend that's for sure....have an appt on wend but meanwhile would you guys think its safe to just rince with salt water like he's telling me and leave an infection there...couln't it be dangerous for the baby? :(

Hey lisette...o boy i have no idea! Are you allowed to get a root canal when pg????

Are you going to get to speak w another dr today???

To me rinsing w salt water sounds good but idk hunni!

I hope someone gets back to you today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->