We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Okay em. So i was watching this movie and they were saying something about cockney accent. What is that lol where are you from in englad to have that..lolo

I WAS LIKE COCK WHAT? LOL

Eeewww I hate the dentist. I think I'd cry if I had to have a root canal or crown! I was a nervous wreck about getting my wisdom teeth out last year which sucked but wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be... i'd put it off for 5 years before finally having them pulled haha. I dunno... I'd assume that he would have made it a bigger issue and got you on some kind of antibiotic if the infection posed you or the baby any risk. But I'd check with a Dr or Midwife just in case.

I never had to get anesthsia or anything done in my mouth besides a cavity. No operations nothing. Im petrified of being put out!

I was given the option of local anesthetic or being put out when I had all four pulled and I was like "I want to be breathing and that's it! I don't want to remember a thing!" Legit. I'm pretty sure that if I knew anything that happened I would never go to the dentist again. The whole thing took like 15 minutes and coming back from the anesthesia took longer than the removal. Coming back out of it I started crying because they were talking to me but I could reply with the mouth full of gauze and just all round loopiness and my DH was so upset by it. He's such a sap. He's never going to be able to handle me in labor pain or if anything ever happens (say a broken limb) with our little one

hey girlies, how you all doing? sorry I didn't catch up yet today....just came from my dentist and he told me I have an infection under a crown from a root canal :cry: WTF!!!!! I don't know what to do...trying to reach a Dr at my hospital cuz my Dr ain't around before a long weekend that's for sure....have an appt on wend but meanwhile would you guys think its safe to just rince with salt water like he's telling me and leave an infection there...couln't it be dangerous for the baby? :(

If you have an infection, I would think you need to get on antibiotics! But there are some that are safe to use in pregnancy. Infections in your teeth can spread to your blood and other parts of the body so I wouldn't leave it. DS had an absessed baby tooth and his dentist was going to put him on antibiotics right away if we didn't have it removed that day (which we did).

I would try to get ahold of your Dr. office or doesn't your Dr. have an number to page them? While waiting a few days probably won't hurt anything, I wouldn't want to risk it!

Hmmm Lisette definetly speak to a dr for more info..i'm suprised he didnt give u something for the infection tho that is baby safe..

I've pretty much hardly ever had anything done except a cleaning and fixing 3 cavities my whole life. My wisdom teeth are pretty much completly grown in and since i must have a big mouth they fit perfectly lol.

Liz i know how u feel my DH is the exact same...anything i tell him i'm feeling her freaks out...gas has automaticly become possibility that something is wrong with the baby and it'S a sign lololololol. He's baddddddd...but i do admit i love that he worries so much about me..

Thanks girls...I reached the Dr on call and I know she's a good one by name...she was super duper nice and confirmed yes I should be on antibiotics over the weekend and then re-asses how it looks next week! Wonderful except my stupid dentist office was closed when I called back!!!!!!!!!!! Now waiting to speak back to that resident Dr and see if she'll fax me a perscription or else i'm screwed!!! Atleast she calmed me down and its for sure not gonna harm the baby or get into my bloodstream for a good little while....gotta watch me fever just incase though! Blleeeekkkkkk

On another note have you guys ever thought of this stuff? https://www.lifebank.com/pages/registration-info/register/canada.php

Great news Lisette! I have heard sooo much about cord banking blood cells. It's supose to be worth it..

How is everyone's friday treatin them? I cant wait to start the long weekend already. Cant belive it's gonna b july when we come back to work that's crazy! My vacation is just around the corner too on the 20th for over 2 weeks eeeekkk

Wow a lot of juicies today..Tom cruise and Katie holmes are officialy getting divorced and Adele is pregnant..

my friday sucks balls lol

barf count up to 5. waaaaa def calling for meds monday!

so icky feeling!:sick:

adele is pregnant? what the

and that was bound to happen w katie n tom she prob finally woke up and realized hes a freaking wack job...LOL

adele is pregnant? what the

and that was bound to happen w katie n tom she prob finally woke up and realized hes a freaking wack job...LOL

Yup preggers.

And i agree with the whole Tomkat thinggy..it was weird from the start...plus they havent actualy been looking all lovey dovey in a longggg time so guess it was expected.

Ditto for the whole Johnny depp Vanessa p split too..

i cant deal w seeing snooki falling in those 7 inche hooker heals when 7 months pregnant...ughhh shes guna hurt herself and the baby...

Snookie is just gahhh..

Oooo and turns out katie holmes filled for divorce and wants SOLE custody of Suri..oooo..

Snooki is nasty and WTF Adele is preg?!??! I would have never thought she would be. I love her though.

Snooki fell? What a moron that chick is! Seriously makes me MAD!!!!!

Thanks for the support girlies...rough day....really wanna just be home now!!! One more hour and its the freakin weekend!!!!! WOOT!!!!! So whats up everyone???

Poor Leese being sick! bleeekkkk big hugs sweetie :hugs:

Kris you are one hot mama! Loving the pic!!!

Emm prayers to your SIL...hope you have an awesome bday celebration!

Jessy all cleared up for anniversary/long weekend bow chica wow wow!???

Lauren how you doing today sweetie!? LAST DAY :happydance:

Lisette well i am pretty sure to be gettin down with mahh bad self this weekend. As much as my cooch can take for sure hiihiihii

Jesus i want sex all the damn time..it's bad girls..really bad...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->