We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

On another note have you guys ever thought of this stuff? https://www.lifebank.com/pages/registration-info/register/canada.php

Is this a private cord blood banking or public? I banked DS's cord blood 9 years ago, but I use a local public cord blood bank. It is absolutely free and the cord blood is available for anyone to use (the odds of a child using his/her own cord blood is very slim). If it doesn't meet all the requirements of banking (like not enough stem cells are present) it is used for research on cancer and other diseases. I already called and started the process to bank this little guys cord blood too ;) I feel like he is making a contribution to the world immediately after he is born! Plus the hospital would throw the cord blood away if I don't bank it, so why wouldn't I?

LOL Jessy, I hope DH can manage to satisfy you this weekend ;) If not you may have to take matters into your "own hands" so to speak.

Wow Tom and Katie divorcing... now there is a shocker (not really :)) He is a looney tune and I can't believe she married him! Plus he is practically old enough to be her dad. She is so cute and so is Suri, she needs to find someone age appropriate and with half a brain!

i'm saying if you fuck for 2-3 hrs then you won't want it! LOL. omg if Andrew had to fuck every day he seriously would hate it. Like he wouldn't hate it but he wouldn't be happy either. He's so weird. I thought guys loved sex? Not mine. He does sometimes but not ALL THE TIME.

Thank goodness she's finally escaping... He's a quack... ummm he eats placenta... I think that's a sign. Sorry if you or anyone else you know is a placenta eater but the thought competely grosses me out!

WHAT?!?!!? Placenta eater?!!? WHAT IN THE WORLD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never heard about this. UGH.

WHY THE F would you do that?!?!?!?! OMG that makes me want to puke. That's like being on bath salts LOL. How f'n gross.

It s the creepiest thing ever! They even have placenta cookbooks for recipes involving the placenta...goddamn placenta spagetti sauce gahhhh..

Lol good job Leese ;) gotta agree...one of the really good parts of pg!

Holy WTF with the placenta crap?! Like we live in a sick world!

Omg my friend had her placenta made into pills.

I agree with stacie on the cord blood - go public! Private is kind of a rip off because you pay a lot and the odds of using it are crazy low. I only found one public place in Canada - university of Alberta I think? You have to start the process early, have your doc sign something, and you can't have your baby too close to the weekend because they're closed on the weekend and can't accept the package. Lol. Lots of rules. And after all that I had DD on a thursday and missed the deadline. But it's worth a try!!

Kris you look awesome honey!!!

Lost more plug today!

Re: the cord blood thing... thanks for making me realize there even is a public/local option for it. Is that in the US? (I wasn't paying attention to where you ladies were posting from when reading.) I am not preggo yet (or maybe I am, I have very strong suspicions... AF is due on Monday according to an app and Today according to me... I am trying to hold off on testing until, at least, Monday.) Anyhow... thanks for the cord blood info... I will have to look into it as saving cord blood has always been something I have been interested in (for years before TTC) but the cost always set me off from it.

Thanks again!

Have a fabulous weekend ladies! I am off to work soon but then have my two days off Sun/Mon!

Heyy am fxd for u!!! Have a great weekend talk to ya soon :)

Mel if ur out there hope u doin ok xo

Re: the cord blood thing... thanks for making me realize there even is a public/local option for it. Is that in the US? (I wasn't paying attention to where you ladies were posting from when reading.) I am not preggo yet (or maybe I am, I have very strong suspicions... AF is due on Monday according to an app and Today according to me... I am trying to hold off on testing until, at least, Monday.) Anyhow... thanks for the cord blood info... I will have to look into it as saving cord blood has always been something I have been interested in (for years before TTC) but the cost always set me off from it.

Thanks again!

Have a fabulous weekend ladies! I am off to work soon but then have my two days off Sun/Mon!

I am in the U.S. (near St. Louis, MO) and we have a public bank that you can donate for free. From what I have been told it is very unlikely that a baby could even be treated with their own cord blood because it would likely have the disease that you are tying to treat, so public makes way more sense to me, plus if someone in my family does need it, there is still a chance that it will be there. Being close to a big city, I bet there is one you can donate to. I would just ask your Dr. he/she should have more info on it.

Yup I'm sure there are lots of places in the us! And doing it this way really, you may save someone's life!

I'll find the Canadian info lisette in case you're interested.

I don't know what's going on in that uterus, the baby has been doing something terrible feeling to my cervix! And the weight of my belly is getting unbearable...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->