We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Well this is interesting, you can't donate cord blood to the alberta bank unless you're from Alberta or a couple other select places. They were getting more donations than the staff can handle. Too bad that's the only public bank in Canada!

Hi girls sorry for the quick drop in hope everyone has had a great day!!! Rach- have you tested anymore girlie??? I'm cd 16 today and still not a sign of ovulation:( all test negative so far and I just don't have any symptoms. I have been sticking to the EOD plan, just hope ovulation comes very soon I afraid it won't be good egg quality if it doesn't. ...

Kim just remember this, if it's meant to happen it is GOING to regardless. Just do the EOD method and wait for that smiley. I hope you get a surprise BFP. That would be the best!!!!!! AFM --- i got spotting today. Took a test yesterday and today that were bfn so i'm thinking it's AF coming. BOO. Here goes to month 12 ttcal

kim you still have time girl!!!! fxd you get pos opk soon!! do you think maybe you could have just missed your surge with testing? are you doing 2 times a day?

ughh rach, maybe its late implantation!? fxd it is hunni

we wented 21 jump street last night, it was funny but not what i thought it would be i thought it would be alot better...anyone see it? what do you think??

I saw it. I love that movie LOL. I died when he said "Mom, look at all these pictures of me. It's like i died in a car accident and you just can't get over it. And this one... i look like Ben Savage from the Wonder Years". I about peed my pants.

Lol there were funny parts def..but the movie as a whole i just expected more idk...ahhh

Anyone going swimming todayyy cant wait!!

I tested this morning... and got my BFP!!!!! So you can add to that number now!!!

Attachments

• DSC01437.jpg
    DSC01437.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Amy!!

What's up with these new girls in our thread getting BFP right away? LOL. Crystal, Kristen, Amy... it took you all but a month in this thread to get pregnant. Rub the damn dust on me please.

Congrats Amy! That is amazing news!

Don't worry Rach...I am sending dust your way my dear! Hugs!

Hey girlies :wave: Happy Canada Day to all u Canadian chicas!

Loads & loads of dust Rach hunni! Still spotting? Any chance late implant? :hugs:

Amy that's an awesome strong pic of lines girll! H&H 9months ur way!

Leese I'm floating in ma pool as we speak :) Feeling a little queezy (antibiotics are hard on my tummy I think) so I've got my bottles water, tums & blackberry floating with me! Lol how u feeling this weekend doll?

Lauren babe u still pg? U gotta do daily check ins for us now hunni :) thanks for checking on the blood cord infor for me! :kiss: did u do it private for DD or will u for Ryan?

Kris how's ur weeken sweetie?

Kim chin up my friend, praying for a smiley real soon!

Anyone watching the Eurocup out there?

CONGRATS AMY!! awsome hunni wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months and more!

:)

i went to my fil for a bbq that turned into us getting pizza at the moment i was like uhh okay i can do pizza..i think...i thought wrong lol i threw up like 5 times since i ate it today..

i think i am officially calling my dr 2maro asking for meds..lol

ahh!

Congrats Amy!!! Awesome news. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Lauren- how exciting you lost your m. Plug!!!! Only a short time til you get to hold sweet Ryan!

Congrats Amy! That's a nice line!

Rach lots of b dust to you honey, keep your head up. What's going on with the spotting?

I'm still pregnant! I lost some plug but it wasn't bloody, so I might not be close? I'll keep ya posted! Lisette no I didn't bank cord blood for DD and I won't for Ryan either. I would have tried the private route for Ry but forgot- but couldn't have anyway! Oh well.

We went boating today with our friends. It was nice but I was a little too hot and uncomfortable. The dip in the river felt good though!!

Happy Canada day to my Canadian girls!

Wow Amy congrats hunny!! Definetly a wonderfull 9 months comin ur way.

Rach crossing fingers it s late implante. Mucha mucha baby dust ur way. Also sending positive vibes for ur DH s spermies to get all up in there :)

Kim i say within the next few days will b O. I think it s just longer cuz of the longeat cycle u just had. Just ur body bouncing back.

Leese take the damn meds lolol do not put yourself threw every day puking it s the worst.

Lauren still nadda. Have u tried sex? I hear it makes the wheels turn faster...

I was in the pool alll day yesterday and today. Floaty chair and the works ahhh..it s days like that tho that make me miss cold beer..soon..ish..kinda...

Happy canada day canadian chicas!

Congrats Amy!!! That is a super nice line!

Lauren- I hope Ryan cooperates and decides to make her appearance soon!

AFM- Still baking in this 100+ degree weather! I went to the baseball game with DH and DS yesterday and OMG, I litterally had so much butt sweat it looked like I peed my pants! Plus I have been trying to get DS's room cleaned up so we can start moving stuff out of the baby's room and start painting/decorating. Cleaning DS's room is slow work. I can only clean so much before my hips/back demand a break! This kid has way to many toys!

Good morning girls!!!!

Hope ya had a nice weekend...baby m is a blue berry this week!! Yay growbaby grow!! Lol

Congrats Amy!

Hope you all had great weekends. I'm still trying to recover from this head cold which has become a chest cold. Urgh. We had a great weekend though. Spent the whole time on the lake. Got some boating in. And hung out in the sun while watching other people ski, tube, and play volleyball. Then we watched fireworks. I'm tired today and looking forward to Wednesday off even though a long weekend would have been nicer. It was nice to see everyone too- pretty much the last time before Cameron makes his appearance! Lauren- soooo sooon! A friend had her baby last night- 5 weeks early but healthy and almost 6lbs. Another 3 announced over the weekend. I must be getting to that age where everyone is having kids. Most of the people I know who are preggo are 2-3 years older though.

I've been having a lot of like cramp feelings but I don't know if they mean something or if it's because he's so big that when he moves it makes me uncomfortable... guess time will tell. All I know is that he is a wiggly baby and everyone around me is getting anxious and keeps asking how I feel. blah!

LOL- Everyone keeps asking me how I feel too ;) Hot and pregnant is my preferred response, but they usually get a "fine".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->