We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Some of you are so close to popping so crazy!! Cant wait to see pupo baby pics!

Woo Hoo Emma! Did you say this was your 30th? Do you have any plans? DH is working correct?

Yeh it is! People have been asking if it bothers me turning 30 but i say ive got everything i want in life so why should i be bothered! Obviously i would love another baby (and maybe a million £'s!) but i'm pretty happy with what i've got so far!

My folks had a family party for me on sat which was fab and dh has got 2moro off now :happydance: so we're gonna do something fun with ds then have a meal with the family!

emmma yay!!!!!!! happy birthday eve hunni!!!!

i hope u have a great one, how are you feeling?

Yay! Happy Birthday Eve Emma!

I'll post a bump pic soon- maybe tonight. I don't have any recent ones on my phone or work computer. I keep gaining weight but none of my measurements get much bigger... I think it's all the water that is being stored in my feet and legs. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it...

Yeh it is! People have been asking if it bothers me turning 30 but i say ive got everything i want in life so why should i be bothered! Obviously i would love another baby (and maybe a million £'s!) but i'm pretty happy with what i've got so far!

My folks had a family party for me on sat which was fab and dh has got 2moro off now :happydance: so we're gonna do something fun with ds then have a meal with the family!

Well I'll be joining you in December! It kind of bothers me a little, but then I am like F*** it! I am still young!

DH actually said something the other day about baby #3... I think I have converted him! I just politely said, "We don't need to discuss that now, lets focus on getting baby #2 here healthy", but on the inside I was doing a happy dance, LOL.

yea liz we need one asap!

stace more babies yay!!!! lol maybe 3rd will be a girl for ya :)

every food makes me gag.. what did you guys eat in the beggining that was okay with your stomach? ive been eatting bread, pasta with butter, chicken tenders, pretzels, tortilla chips or potatoes, everything else grosses me out!

Lisa- if we have #3 it will probably be another boy, but that is ok with me ;)

I ate a lot of popcicles and potato chips seemed to help my quesiness (I think salt helps, although be careful not to overdue it!) Carbs in general seemed to be easier on the stomach.

I had several weeks where I had to avoid dairy all together, it turned sour in my stomach!

I may make mashed potatoes tonight. I just had a piece of toast w butter, as soon i was done i threw that up too....ughh i guess it gets worse then better... Which is fine, just want baby m to be happy and strong, i know people say its not good to barf all the time, but i am hesitant on taking meds bc i dont want anything bad to happen..idk..im kinda freaking on taking meds..

The 1st 2 times i was preggo i never felt like this. I got waves of nausea and threw up a couple times but i really truly feel pregnant this time..

I ate alot of saltines, Animal Crackers, apple sauce, and cheerios... and avoided salad because I couldn't even think about it without being grossed out.

yea im guna buy saltines. i have rits but they are even making me nauseaous now...ooo boy! yea i want nothing to do with salads yucky!

the girl AEM that was in our group a LONG time ago when we first started just had her baby, i just saw in one of the forums..aw

Happ bday eve Emma!! Im eating an ice cream drumstick in ur honor lolol

Stace awsome news on baybay 3! I wouldnt b suprised if u do get team pink!

Leese i was sick on anything nO mather what gahhh

We were sooo busy this weekend with swimming and hanging with friends. Cant believe back to work tomorrow boooo

Hey chicas :wave:

How was everyone's Monday?

Stace that's sssoooo awesome ur subliminal mesages have H talking #3! Goof job :)

Emm happy bday Eve my love! Hope ur 30th is the best ever :hugs:
Awesome news on AEM!!! Wow! Anyone following Collie? She ws the same as Lauren I think?
Jess hunni sounds like a great weekend! Good stuff babe :) boo back to work I know!
Lisa sounds exactly like my entire menu for the first tri...carbs carbs & uuummm carbs! Lol just go with it sweetie! Congrats to baby M on the beautiful bluebbery :) Whens the next appt?
Liz we def need a new bump pic! I'm witha ya on the weight its all water & all in my feet too! Lol jk my belly has totally popped I feel like! Swelling aint helping but we'll see at my dr's appt wend...haven't weighed myself since my last check up when I did 4weeks no gain! Woohoo!
Lauren how feeling sweetie? same here on the blood cord banking..m.gonna call tmmr but I think I might be too late anyways!
Kim sweetie any smiley?
Rach still spotting?
FX & dust u guys xoxoxoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back