We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

If ur oing crystal are u guna still try? I kno u were worried bout late ov...

Jess did u order costume?

My friend has her first u/s tmaro i bet shes due so close to me..crazzyy

How r u em???!

We were doing it like E O D for the longest and just stopped on the 6th but we had sex last night just because. I don't know what to do. I really don't wanna risk another mc ....cd 26 is just so late. If it happens then it happens but I'm just gonna have sex when we want to I'm not pushing anything
If ur oing crystal are u guna still try? I kno u were worried bout late ov...

Jess did u order costume?

My friend has her first u/s tmaro i bet shes due so close to me..crazzyy

How r u em???!

So sorry you're going through so much crap Kim. First you didn't have a period for like 2 months and now you aren't O'ing :nope: you're gonna get pregnant when you least expect it. I know you don't wanna hear that. I know it doesn't make the situation better, but i bet that is what happens with you and i. I hope your AF comes on time and you won't have to wait again. You def need to get into the doctors and get it squared away.

Lisa that is great news my love. I'm so glad that baby M is doing great :happydance: exactly 1 month from now you will be going into your 2nd tri!!!!!!

Thanks rach! I'm just frustrated and disappointed in myself. I have taken care of everyone else's babies, resuscitated them, grown them in an isolette from 24 weeks gestation and I can't even get pregnant. Let alone stay pregnant the one time I did conceive ... Sorry rant over :/ just disappointed in myself. I keep trying to remind Myself that it's in Gods hands but it's hard not to think about it .

Kim it has nothing to do with you as a woman. I do understand the feeling though. It's going to happen for us. You WILL get your baby. It really truly is all in God's hands. It's hard to accept that but it's so true. Like we've done everything we possibly could to get a bfp but it's just not happening. It doesn't mean we aren't meant to have our babies, it's just timing i guess. That is all i can gather. I hope we can be pregnant together. I hope it's soon too!!

Thanks girlie. I hope we can too!:) and yes hopefully it will happen soon for us. I really do have sooo much to be thankful for I have just wanted another child for so long. My sweet ds even asked todAy when he will have a brother or sister I just told him when God blesses us with one. He was quiet for a minute then asked About adoption. He's such a sweetie.
Kim it has nothing to do with you as a woman. I do understand the feeling though. It's going to happen for us. You WILL get your baby. It really truly is all in God's hands. It's hard to accept that but it's so true. Like we've done everything we possibly could to get a bfp but it's just not happening. It doesn't mean we aren't meant to have our babies, it's just timing i guess. That is all i can gather. I hope we can be pregnant together. I hope it's soon too!!

Kim Your ds is too sweet. I'm hoping and praying for this to happen for you guys very soon- you too Rach!! Xxxxxxoooo

For crying out loud no I'm not in labor yet. I'm getting great contractions and I'm sure dilating. She must be waiting for her due date! Or tomorrow, we will see! Appt with dr and sweep in the am!

Stacie congrats on the car!!

Liz that's good baby is head down! Sounds like he's working his way down as he should!

Aw kim & rach - i hope we can be pg soon as well so badly.....

Jess can start us all a thread in baby club called ' We are hot mama's' or 'We are MILF's'!!!! :haha:

Kim i cant believe ur body isnt letting u O yet. After all the trouble you've been threw with that last wacky all over the place cycle and now this. Ur DS is the best! I really think your dr will be able to definetly give u some answers and that those answers will lead to a very soon BFP. Ur in my positive vibes everyday hunny. Sending u tons of dust!

Rach how r u feelin? Is the swelling gone down a bit? Have u had to go back to work to ur bitch boss from hell???

Emma i was think of calling it From PUPO to Mommylicious LOLOL.Sooo sexyyy i know i know. How u been chica?

Lauren i think this is the begining of a very headstrong doin it my way all the way baby..god help us all hiiihiiihii. Let us know how the house cleaning...i mean sweep goes LOL.

Leese omg nooo nooo i havent ordered a costume yet it would only be for halloween 2013 since this year's i m not even sure i'll have Charlie by then..and it's way too soon anywais. Besides DH has made me promiss that we will look at costumes together since he wants to also have his imput into his little girl's costume...big freakin softy i tell ya..

Happy hump day!! I've got my monthly with my OBGYN tomorrow but i dont think there is much to report...i'm feeling good, baby is good...sex is good....vagina seems pretty decent in all things vaginaly..yupp..

Thanks for the support girls y'all are the best! Some days are just hard , I know y'all understand that .
Lauren- any sign of lil Ryan:)

Kim- I know how depressing it is, especially when DS is asking about babies. Mine would ask randomly about a brother or sister (usually around his birthday, like you just get one for a present LOL). I used to think it was cute, but after the MC it was like ripping my heart out. I felt so bad for him, like it was my fault and I was ruining his life because I couldn't give him a sibling. I know it is hard not to blame ourselves (after all we are the ones who carry the baby) but we can't think that way or we will drive ourselve crazy. Not much longer until your Dr. appt right?

Jessy- I love that you are planning a halloween costume that you won't use for over a year ;) It is cute that DH wants to shop with you, but I think that mommy has final say on all things baby attire (I am pretty sure that is the law or something ;)) So you better just tell him that he should suck up if he really wants something specific, LOL.

Lauren- Seriously no baby????? I hope your next sweep works better.

Well I went and saw my friends baby last night, she was so cute and had a head full of hair! And my friend was telling me all about her delivery, which I am jealous of. She had to only push 1 and a half times and the baby was born and she didn't need any stitches! And her baby was over 8lbs! That is like not normal!

Awh Emma i hope we can be pregnant too!!! When are you thinking about trying again? next cycle?

Awh Lauren if you go into labor today you and my friend may be sharing the same birth date. She's in the hospital right now waiting to push the baby out!!

Well i have an eye appt today at 140. Hope i can get some answers on that. I am so sick of waking up squinting my eye. My boss had my shift covered today and told me to call her asap after my appt today. That psycho biatch. Wish i could find something else. I hope she's understanding if i don't come back this week. I can't even see to drive by myself so f her.

Stace i will admit this only on here...cuz if not i'd never hear the end of it from DH LOL. But he...actualy has...really really adorable and fantastic baby girl clothing taste! LOL We went to this store a few weeks ago after finding out we were having a girl and it's sorta like baby dream land. With huge amounts of princess and fairy dresses. And i swear to god he found one outfit that was the most gorgeous thing ever and was like...well it wouldnt be too bad if we bought it now and hung it up in her closet right? LOLOLOL The fact that i know he will b an amazing dad is so sexy...mhhmmhhh mhhhmmmhmm.

Rach goddamn fucking bitch boss from hell..that's against employee regulations u know...Make sure to bring a dr's note since with that she wont be able to bitch and fight it.

Jessy- You are one lucky girl then ;) My DH can't match an outfit to save his life! I feel like I should lay his clothes out everyday along with DS's. My mom was just yelling at me the other day to quit picking out DS's clothes for him, that he is going to be 9 and can do it himself. I was like, have you seriously seen either one of them dress themselves? I would be embarassed to be seen with them! LOL But it is true DS should be able to at least pick out his own school clothes, he wears a uniform for pete's sake! It is a pair of kaki pants and a polo!

Hubby's 30th b day was last Saturday. I got him a cruise:) we are going to key west and Cozumel!

LOL ahh thx Stace! Alot of men and coordination do not mess LOL. My DH is easy peasy since he works in construction so outfit wise it's pretty much a no brainer. And thne at home it's either jeans and tee shirt or shorts and tee shirts for the summer.

Oooo ya ur DS should be ok since it is uniforms...LOLOLOL

I actualy very much agree with school uniforms FYI. It's just everyone is equal and there is no higher end shopping dressed kids. I sometimes wish we would of had them at my highschool. I also think it's easier on the parents money wise and headache wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->