We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hope the meds work soon Lisa!

Hahaaha jessy, a sweep is whe they go in and stretch your cervix and kind of separate the membranes or something. With DD I had 3 before going into labor, but the last one was in my due date...so...hopefully this week!

Stacie car shopping is fun!! I hope to run my suv into the ground. If I could get 4 more years I'll be thrilled!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no baby yet. come on already!

how is everyone today? it's another gorgeous day here.

xxxx

It's soooo nice out here too! It's been such a great summer! Too bad I've been trapped inside work for most of it. Only a few more weeks until freedom!! haha although I'll probably be too tired to care about the weather... My Boss told me this morning that he's going to add a week of paid vacation time to my leave which he didn't have to do so I'm pretty pumped about that. Plus, he wants to give the girl that I've been training a reality check so he's giving me a 4 day weekend so that she'll get a trial run of actually being me. I like extra days off :) I'm just not sure what one does during the week when they are off because I've never just had random weekdays off... so I'll probably just be bored and do the random things like take my car for an oil change (one it's been needing for 6 weeks- Oops)

That's a nice boss Liz! You'd be surprised at how awesome it can be not being at work :) Any sign of the baby turning yet? I forget what position he was in last?

did I tell you guys that they've cleared our lot and dug the hole for the foundation? The concrete should be put down this week. :) exciting!!

It's gorgeous here too!!! I'm pretty happy we've been having a kick ass summer..

Lauren how is it possible that u havent popped yet??? Like not even a teeny tinggle??

Liz omggg there is soo much to do when ur off a week day. Shopping, cleaning etc etc. It's sorta like a you day so take advantage chica!! That's awsome on the extra time off ur boss is giving u!!

I'm on vacation for 2 weeks as of next friday eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....now now nowww...

Oooo Lauren have u started looking up different house interior designs for ur rooms and etc??

Yea, I'm sure I'll find something to do for a few days :) Anything has to be better than work, right?!
Lauren- That's so exciting!! I hope that a year from now we'll be saying the same thing! I'm with Jessy- when do you get to pick finishes and I'm assuming you picked your floor plan already? I want to build a house! It sounds so exciting! Although I'm sure it's stressful too.
And little man is head down and spine out (well he was as of last week) so he's ready to go. Hopefully I'll learn more tomorrow. I've been feeling a lot more pressure lower down over the past few days (I have to pee all the time!), discharge has increased (just looks like plain old cm), and he's moving around a ton which is kinda painful- I thought it was suppose to slow?

Still no baby Lauren????? I think you need to have a stern talk with her ;)

Liz- glad to hear little man is in ready postition! Yay! I love having my day off through the week (every other Friday), except I never get everything done I want to, I usually just go shopping with my Mom ;)

Well we picked out a new car today! It is a Chevy Cruz and the color is ice blue, so kind of girly! I figured DH would want a different color, but that was the color he picked for me too! We should get it tonight after work after all the financing is settled. It is awesome! Our payment is about $100 less than what we paid on my old car, but that has been paid off since February.

Also my friend had her baby last night! A little girl named Makenna. She weight 8lb 5oz and was 20 inches long. I am not sure how I feel about it. I mean I am happy for her, but at the same time I see new Mom's who have never had a loss and think, "they don't know how really lucky they are" you know? I thought I would feel better since I am pregnant now, but I don't think that feeling ever goes away!

Stace i'm pretty sure we're always going to be jaded u know? It's the same thing with people that have their first pregnancy and never had a loss. They tell u that pregnancy is the most wonderfull thing ever.

It is but i also hate it with a passion. Your stressed 24/7 and constantly worried that something will go wrong or something is wrong or is baby ok or no or yes gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...like i said u can never just completly sit back and relax and not worry at all no mather what stage ur at..sure the first trimester is always the worst but still i know Charlie is fine yet i always worry anywais LOL.

I love ice blue cars!! My dream car has always been a mini cooper in ice blue. Absolutly freakin gorgeous!!!

Morning girls! Stace congrats on the new car! Im with you I like having no car payment!! But a new car is always nice:)
Lauren- cant wait for sweet Ryan to arrive!!! I say make a plans for a big date night with dh for a last time before she gets here! I'm sure that will make her magicly appear;) yay- for the house plans! Share the floor plans with us!!! Our home is still for sale:( trying to decide if we wanna just go ahead and purchase another but I really don't want 2 house payments to manage.

hey girls!

so i am a wackadoo and requested another ultrasound today lol i am seeing his sister i just cant wait til next week! i am off this week and i wanna make sure all is well, my mom is going to come, and we wll be there by maybe like 130ish.

ahh!!!

LOLOL Leese ur silly :) i'm sure everything will be perfect at ur u/s.

hey guys! saw baby m today measuring perfectly! 8 weeks 1 day.

heart rate was 142 she said everything was great!

Awesome news Leese! Fabulous!

Keep thinking everytime I check on here that Lauren will be in labour! I am so excited for you Lauren!

Hello everyone else! Hope you are all well! Had a great weekend at the beach...lots of sun and swimming! :) Now figuring out how to survive the heat for the next 3 months here! Might have to get a wading pool for my back yard!

Leese so glad your us went great! Congrats girlie!
Having mild ovulation pains today. Not taking opk as I'm cd 26 today. I have decided no more testing for a bit. If my dr gives me an aggressive treatment when I see him I might restart then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->