We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Well it's a b day plus anniversary gift...10th anniversary so yeah ... We didn't really have a honeymoon we just went to a city a few hours away for two nights. And we haven't ever been anywhere without ds so this will be a treat. However I'm already having a hard time thinking about being away from ds:/
Hubby's 30th b day was last Saturday. I got him a cruise:) we are going to key west and Cozumel!

Jesus Kim that's one freakin awsome bday girft!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

LOL ahh thx Stace! Alot of men and coordination do not mess LOL. My DH is easy peasy since he works in construction so outfit wise it's pretty much a no brainer. And thne at home it's either jeans and tee shirt or shorts and tee shirts for the summer.

Oooo ya ur DS should be ok since it is uniforms...LOLOLOL

I actualy very much agree with school uniforms FYI. It's just everyone is equal and there is no higher end shopping dressed kids. I sometimes wish we would of had them at my highschool. I also think it's easier on the parents money wise and headache wise.

I wasn't sure I liked it when our school district switched. I didn't really think a public school should require uniforms, but it is easier and it does save a little money, although I still have to buy him other clothes for evenings/weekends. Our school district takes it to the extreme though. If you could read their dress code you would be like "What???". They regulate the color hair bows the girs can wear, socks, belts, no scarves, etc. They even have policies on what color your hair can be (ie it has to be of a "natural" color). They try to make everything completely fair and while that is nice in principle, at some points kids just have to realize that everything is not fair and equal. We still have kids that only wear "designer" polos and others that only have ones from walmart... you just can't change that.

Well it's a b day plus anniversary gift...10th anniversary so yeah ... We didn't really have a honeymoon we just went to a city a few hours away for two nights. And we haven't ever been anywhere without ds so this will be a treat. However I'm already having a hard time thinking about being away from ds:/
Hubby's 30th b day was last Saturday. I got him a cruise:) we are going to key west and Cozumel!

Jesus Kim that's one freakin awsome bday girft!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Awww, I am sure you will do great without him ;) We have only left ours for a couple weekend trips, but he has went on a couple vacations with my parents that we didn't go on, so the longest he has every been away from us is about a week. We didn't know what to do with ourselves, LOL.

Hello girls :wave: I'm so sorry but I dont have time to go back and catch up but I wanted to let you all know that I think about how you are all doing often! I had my rainbow :happydance: Infact he will be 2 weeks old tomorrow! My god, time is going so quickly! He was born on the 28th June 2012, at 37+6 weighing 8lb4! I love him to pieces. We are all doing well but jeez am I tired LOL :haha:

DSC_0497.JPG

DSC_0470.JPG

Hiya! Well 3cms dilated and still 50% effaced. Head way down, and he gave me a really good n painful sweep! He thinks this week still...we will see! This is exactly where I was with DD at this time, so by that measure I will go tonight or tomorrow!

Kim so jealous about the cruise!

Rach what is the doc saying about your eye?

Aww collie what a beauty! You lucky girl! Glad you're both doing well, love the name too xxxx

Can't wait for baby Ryan eeeek!

My SIL had her 10 week scan today and the bleeding/clot has completely disappeared and baby is doing fine :happydance:

Awesome present Kim! I know what you mean tho, i hate to even work a night shift and be away from my baby!

Collie congrats chica!!!!!!!! Can we have all the deets and birth story plz??? So happy everything went good.

Stace ok no no that's a lil too much freaky deaky over the top restricted code for us. The schools here pretty much only stick to specific clothing atttire and that's it. Nuttin about hair or accessories and all that whack crap.

Berkkk just got out of a 2 hour meeting...jesus i hate meetings..they are just mind nubbingly boring...it's always like well do u have something to add jess or add to this or add to that and i'm like do i look like i have something to add?? Jesus...

My eye appt went okay. Told me it's either viral or bacterial pinkeye. Said if it's viral nothing will help cure it. If it's bacterial then the stuff he gave me today should start helping. He gave me oral antibiotics and diff eye drops. Hope it starts helping soon. I have such bad sinus infection now from my eye draining. My hearing is so low, my throat hurts, my nose is stuffy. I just wanna die. lol. I called my boss and told her and told her how it's still completely contagious and she said she STILL wanted me to come in and work. Whatever! I had 2 days off which were great, but now back to work tmrw. BOO.

Collie your son is precious!!! Wow he is a ham. It's such great news to see inspiration! So happy you have your rainbow.

Kim i don't think i ever saw a pic of your ds. Do you have one? I'd love to see what he looks like :)

Lauren i hope you can pop out baby Ryan this weekend!! So exciting!!!!

Awww Collie he's precious. Makes me so ready to meet little man! Try to get some rest and then you can fill us in on all the details :)

Emma- that's awesome! Glad to hear it's all going well now.

Lauren- yay! That means Ryan will be joining us soon!

AFM- had a midwife apt today. Nothing exciting to report. He's a bit lower/ more engaged then last time but she didn't check dialation or anything so I don't really know much more other than he's in the right position and a good size so he could decide to join us whenever he wants. It also starts the count down... they'll induce me at 1 week over if he chooses to stay past his Due date... so in 3 weeks or less little man will be here!

Sorry Collie, I missed your post! Congrats he is so sweet!!! Glad all is well.
Rach hope the eye clears up soon honey.

Love ya girls!

Can't believe you girls are getting ready to have your babies!! My friend had hers today. She named her Aubrey Helen.. not a fan of the middle name. Pretty soon the fall babies will be coming (Stacie, Crystal, Jessy, Kristen).

Congrats collie! He's a cutie!

Lauren feeling any changes:)

ugh no. what do I do to make her come out? sex is on the list for later. i've been working on the pressure points. doing a lot of yoga stretching to loosen up the hips!

Oh I like the name Helen! but our last name being Harvey that was a little too H-ey.

The key is nipple stimulation!!!seriously the hormones released promote labor! :) tell hubby to get busy ...
ugh no. what do I do to make her come out? sex is on the list for later. i've been working on the pressure points. doing a lot of yoga stretching to loosen up the hips!

Oh I like the name Helen! but our last name being Harvey that was a little too H-ey.

Congrats collie!!!!!!!!

Lauren wat r u still doin on bnb ryan come out!!!!! Loolol

Start sum nipple play as per kim lol

Twisting my nipples now :) more bloody show this am.....ah come on!!!

Come one baby Ryan! I think you are close Lauren! I am so excited to hear the news!

I have been checking up everyday just been to exhausted to post...It is soooo hot here I don't even know what to do. I had a cold shower at 1 am last night which helped but holy cow. Going to be a long summer for us preggos and for the girls that ARE getting preggo this summer...MS is going to suck in this heat! :)

Feeling bubs kick from the outside now...DH hasn't felt yet bc whenever he puts his hand there the babe stops moving. lol...makes him a little frustrated and makes me giggle! I keep telling him he has to talk to the bubs more!

Hope you are all are keeping cool in this heat! Love to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->