We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lauren I strongly suggest some kind of nipple clamps LOLOL. Never know could help...why isnt she popping out now damnit???

How is everyone today? It's thursday and damnit i just want this week to fucking end already. I had my monthly with my obgyn this monring and everything looks great! I'm up to 7 pounds so i've gained 3 pounds in the last 6 weeks since seeing him. He says it's perfect healthy pregnancy gain. By his mesurements belly wise and feeling the baby he thinks she's going to be a small in the 6 pounds baby. But all looks good good good so i'm happy!

What's everyone's plans this weekend??

Lauren- maybe you'll have a friday the 13th baby! Some good luck on a bad luck day :)

Jess that's great! I'm jealous of your lack of weight gain especially because a 6lb baby would be amazing...

I was told our little man is between 6 1/2-7 lbs right now. So he should be 7 1/2- 8lbs if he stays until his due date. I'm praying he stays on the smaller side but family genetics say he'll be at least 8lbs. I'm up 30 lbs now. I swear I eat well and no more than I ever have but everything is apparently sticking. I'm still blaming it on water weight. My ankles were normal for about a week and they are back to looking like ogre feet again. Ohh well, overall I feel great so I shouldn't complain. Little man feels like he's very low today though and my vajajay region is sore and I'm still having a bunch of discharge. Sorry TMI and it's gross. Hopefully this means that he's preparing to make his way out soon :)

Awh i hope he's getting ready to come soon liz!! Don't worry about the weight. I imagine you will lose 20/25 of it after you have him from water weight. you look great!! Are you wanting to get pregnant again soon after the baby is born?! Did you by any chance ever send out them opks/hpts? My friend said she tried sending me something on Saturday and i still haven't got it!! LOL. I was just making sure it's not my mailman or neighbors.

I was a slacker and sent them out yesturday. Sorry! You should get them shortly.

We're going to wait a bit in between. Mostly because our condo isn't really big enough for 4 people. Maybe like a year before we try again that way we have time to buy a house and enjoy our little man, but if an "accident" happens that'd be ok too. haha

30 lbs is great. Sumtimes it has nothing to do w what u eat just how ur body is....

I lost 7lbs as of monday bc of throwing up...lovely!

When i feel better ill gain that back in a day...lol

Congrats Collie! He is adorable :)

Liz- You look freaking awesome! I am just about ready to hit the 30lb mark at 28 weeks :( I bet you will have a nice 7.5 lb baby.

Jessy- I want this week to be over too!!!! We are almost there. Great news at your appt!

Can't wait for this week to be over! Sooo ready for the weekend and for my 3 day work week next week... and then I'm pretty much done work for a while! :) Assuming little man decides to appear in the week he's supposed to.

And I know that 30lbs isn't a big deal but it's almost a 3rd of what I weighed prepregnancy so it's pretty scary. haha

Can't wait for this week to be over! Sooo ready for the weekend and for my 3 day work week next week... and then I'm pretty much done work for a while! :) Assuming little man decides to appear in the week he's supposed to.

And I know that 30lbs isn't a big deal but it's almost a 3rd of what I weighed prepregnancy so it's pretty scary. haha

You are really tiny then! I am surprised your Dr. didn't want you to gain more than 30! How tall are you. My problem is I am only 5'3'', so the weight I put on really has no where to go but out! That is why I get huge :) People keep thinking I am due anyday now and it is annoying! I still have 2.5 months to go! I wish I was a little taller so I could spread some of it out ;)

I hate when someone always has something to say about other woman's pregnancy weight!! you girls are fine :) all that matters in the long run is a healthy baby and healthy momma :)
I have gained 8 lbs so far , I'm sure it would be more if the nausea would stay away. And omg when my little guy moves around it makes me throw up !! kicks are ok , it's the summersaults that make me sick.
Lauren you must me so anxious waiting for your little girl !! I would go crazy ! lol I only had to wait for my first daughter she came on her due date but the other two were 3 weeks early and 5 1/2 weeks early . I'm hoping this one will not take the whole 40 weeks. lol 2 weeks early is fine :)

Weight gain happens!! All worth it:)

My week off went soooo quick cookie was such hard work this week after getting spayed. Ahhh hardly slept and cries for me...

Zofran did nothing today. Well maybe a little after i took at 12 i threw up 2 times...

So anxious for sono next week!

Kris wen is gender scan? Any predictions?

Detailed scan is July 25th but we aren't finding out the gender!

Ok Preggos...question for you. I have been having snot-like discharge the last few days. It is whitish, sticky, thick...Is this my plug? Should I be worried? There isn't any blood or cramping, etc. I have been reading and some people say that it is normal and some say that it isn't. Any experience...what do you think? I need some advice.

Kris i think as long as it isn't streaked with blood you're ok, but might want to check? I know plugs can come out, and "grow" back :)

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baby. I'm getting anxious too with all the people texting me everyday. as if there is something i can do about it! argh, it's frustrating. I felt more labory today though. maybe it was all that nippy fun!!! lol

Jessy glad your appt went well! Liz, I know they tell tiny women to gain more than the 25-35 pound recommendation, so you're probably exactly where you should be! I know that at least 10 of my pounds are just my own body fat...and that was the hardest part to get rid of, but you lose a lot really quickly! and it doesn't look like you have any body fat clinging to you anywhere!!

frig....i want the baby to come out. i'm a little worried about the logistics of what we'll do with my daughter though. Her sitter can take her any time of day or night until my in-laws get here - and I know she's comfortable there, and she has her own crib and everything for when she naps. We're really lucky for that, but I would so rather have one of our mothers here staying at the house with Ellie. But, they are far away, so be it! I'm sure we'll be fine.

Haha- work those nipples overtime girl!!! I'm sure she will come soon! I bet your labor will be pretty quick too!

When does ur uterus begin to stretch girls? Like that round ligament pain and what does it feel like? Just wondering :)

Kris i think as long as it isn't streaked with blood you're ok, but might want to check? I know plugs can come out, and "grow" back :)

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baby. I'm getting anxious too with all the people texting me everyday. as if there is something i can do about it! argh, it's frustrating. I felt more labory today though. maybe it was all that nippy fun!!! lol

Jessy glad your appt went well! Liz, I know they tell tiny women to gain more than the 25-35 pound recommendation, so you're probably exactly where you should be! I know that at least 10 of my pounds are just my own body fat...and that was the hardest part to get rid of, but you lose a lot really quickly! and it doesn't look like you have any body fat clinging to you anywhere!!

frig....i want the baby to come out. i'm a little worried about the logistics of what we'll do with my daughter though. Her sitter can take her any time of day or night until my in-laws get here - and I know she's comfortable there, and she has her own crib and everything for when she naps. We're really lucky for that, but I would so rather have one of our mothers here staying at the house with Ellie. But, they are far away, so be it! I'm sure we'll be fine.

Thanks Lauren. I did phone my Dr. earlier and just waiting for her to get back to me. I keep thinking the same thing that if there isn't blood, etc. I should be ok but I don't want to take any chances ya know!

I hope that little Ryan gets moving soon for you hun. That is so nice that the sitter is able to take your daughter until your fam gets there...I am sure that she will be great there until 1 of your moms come! :hugs:

Lisa- I had ligament pains starting at 8 or 9 weeks.

Lauren- I hope Ryan gets moving soon!

Kris- sounds normal to me, but never hurts to check with the Dr. My discharge changes consistency all the time. It always freaks me out when it is really watery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->