We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I got a question. What do you think is going on? I am on CD12. On CD1-4 i bled heavily. I had some cramps. It all stopped CD 5 and half the day on CD6. The last half of CD6 i started spotting brown. EVERY DAY since then i've been spotting every time i go to the bathroom. 2 days ago it was more light pink. Now it's back to brown. It won't go away!! What do you think it is? I used a FRER right before i got AF and it was a bfn. I'm confused.

I got a question. What do you think is going on? I am on CD12. On CD1-4 i bled heavily. I had some cramps. It all stopped CD 5 and half the day on CD6. The last half of CD6 i started spotting brown. EVERY DAY since then i've been spotting every time i go to the bathroom. 2 days ago it was more light pink. Now it's back to brown. It won't go away!! What do you think it is? I used a FRER right before i got AF and it was a bfn. I'm confused.

you haven't taken a preg test since then rach? maybe just check??

has this ever happened to you before?

No this has never happened to me. Bad thing is.. i've been taking antibiotics for my eye. Anyways.. i just went in to test with a frer. I wet it longer than it said. I thought it was 10 seconds and it said 3 :dohh: Anyways.. i think this is an evap lline. I am the f'n queen of these. It wouldn't make since for it to be that light unless i've been miscarrying? Oh God i hope not.

Attachments

• evap.jpg
    evap.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 23
Hi you guys :wave:

Been stalking every chance I get but never enough time to actually write or catch up at night! Training my replacement is total hell but couting down the days is keeping me going :happydance:

Collie super huge congrats! I think of you often too and seeing your post brought tears to my eyes! God bless your little rainbow he is beautiful!

Emma really happy to hear your SIL is doing ok hun! How are you feeling?

Kim where's the cycle at now? Holy awesome trip coming up :) LOVE ME SOME CRUISES! Have you been on Cruisecritic messageboards? BEST planning tool EVA!!!!!

Rach hunni how's your eye? Your boss sounds like she deserves an afternoon with mine! NASTY!!!!! Sorry your spotting again...could it be you actually are PG? I would take another FEER and then maybe call my Dr :hugs:

Lauren we are all holding our breath!!! Meanwhile enjoy getting busy girlie ;)

Jessy awesome about your appt hunni! Gonna post a pic here of the cutest dam lil mini rocking chairs at Winners right now...$50 if you wanna add to Charlie's room...all kinds of colors and pattens :)

Lisa hows the nausea? Pills not working babe? Eeekkkk :( Super awesome crazy about your BFF and same due date! How you feeling about it?

Stace I know how you feel about everyone thinking your ahead...people have been saying to me for weeks now....any day right or OMG you're still here when they see me at work! Grrrr...in reality I was just heavier to start with but gain wise I've done really well! Add to that swelling though and I feel like a tug boat anyways! TOOT TOOT! LOL...all worth it :)

Liz I think you look great too and I can't wait to meet your little man! Lauren first, you then ME!!!! Eeeekkkkk

Kris I've had all kinds of discharge since the beggining as well and some days white and sticky for a few days in a row...good you called just to check though..I know how you feel...better safe than sorry! I almost called Tuesday night as well..sudden diharea out of nowhere and cramps while Melina kicked up a storm just before bed....had H scared and me a little freaked out but finally fell asleep! Awesome that bubs is kicking you all day too :) Took forever for my H to feel her and he would get impatient too! Do you have a/c at home? I swear even with a/c I'm dying! I have a fan on my desk in my face and my house is set to 19!!! Poor H is shivering! LOL

Melina room5.jpg

Rach hunni just saw your pic....gonna say extra prayers sweetie....try with FMU if you have an extra at home??? :hugs:

Holy crap Rach is that a bfp???? Cuz it looks positive to me..take a frer with FMU tomorrow and if it looks like that id call ur dr. Fingers crossed!!

Liz dayummm girl i d definetly say ur in a good healthy weight gain. I wouldnt of been suprised if ur dr would of said to gain more ur super tinny!

Instead of people being like woahh r u almost due now cuz of someone s weight, i think the worse is when some1 congrats another women on her pregnancy and she d b like uhh..what baby? Im not pregnant! Ive seen it happen before..

Leese ahh still sick sweety? Hmmm maybe u need somethinh else...stronger meds?

Lisette ive seen the rockers and luv them!! Ur room looks gorgeous we have the same taste!

Hope everyone is having a good night!!

I agree with everyone else Rach! There is def something there...Can't wait for your test tomorrow morning! GL doll!

Thanks for the responses girls...I think everything is ok too but I haven't heard back from my doc yet. Hoping she will get back to me tomorrow! :) Have a great night everyone!

I feel like it's an evap because it's not real pink or dark? You figure my cycle started 12 days ago. You'd think it would be SUPER dark right now. I am so confused. I took that test to try and ease my mind but apparently it only did worse. I don't have anymore hpts at the moment. Maybe that's a good thing?

That's really confusing Rach, I don't want to give you false hope but it all sounds very suspicious!! I really hope it could be. How long have you been on the antibiotics?

I just read that antibiotics can fuck with your estrogen ? I would ask the doc

So ur cycle has been bleeding heavily cd 1-4 then brown spotting til now what cd are u? Ur only cd 12 im confused rach sorry! :(

Lauren..not enough nipple play i see....lol wtf ryannnnn we wanna meet u!!!!!

Lauren- OMG you are being so patient! I say she comes today on Friday the 13th!

Rach- IDK, I agree it kind of looks like an evap. I know you said you were having insurance problems... do you have a women's clinic near you? You could pop in and say that you had what could be a + pregnancy test, but have been bleeding and spotting. Maybe they could do a blood test?

Jessy- OMG, my old boss (a woman) at work asked a girl when she was due. Now this girl had had a baby like 9 months before this, but she was a really skinny girl (like you) but had this round little belly and always wore tight shirts, and waddled when she walked, so my boss figured she was pregnant again. Nope. Not pregnant LMAO! Apparently she just walks like that and just had some belly left from her pregnancy! Ooops!

Lisette- I love the chair! Super cute!

Kris- I hope the Dr. gets back to you soon!

Guys major consipation wtf!! Im about to get aum damn prunes ive been tryin to poo for 2 hours ahhh!!!!!

Guys major consipation wtf!! Im about to get aum damn prunes ive been tryin to poo for 2 hours ahhh!!!!!

Are you still taking the Zofran??? That was the problem I had with that medicine. I finally quit taking it because being able to poop seemed more important than managing my nausea. It did help me get through the really bad week of MS...

Also if you don't need it see if you Dr. will give you a prenatal without iron. I have been taking one without iron my whole pregnancy and it seems to help the consitpation. (and my iron levels came back fine on my blood work even without the extra iron)

TFGIFF and Friday the 13th!! Something super creepy this am, somebody egged my back tire on my car...is that fucked up or what??? I was like woahhh..i'm freaked this happend this morning out of all the days...

Rach news????????? Did u re-test????

Lauren did u freakin pop yet???? I'm crossing my fingers u went into labour by now..and Ryan is here...or almost here...something..anything lolol

Leese u still got the poops? LLOOOLOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->