We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Rach -sorry your having thisissue sweetie. I think it looks like an evap but it never hurts to get checked out. Has the spotting stopped? Xoxox
Lauren-where are you???? Are you in labor:)

lisette- love the chair! Too cute!
Jess- sorry about the car! That sucks. Any idea who did it?

Yea i heard zofran makes worse...

When did ur morning sickness peak?

Mine peaked sometime between 7 and 9 weeks (I can't remember exactly), the nausea lasted until about 12 or 13 weeks, but it was much more managable by then. But mine was just intense nausea, I never actually threw up (which I am not sure if it is better or worse) and I had terrible "sour" stomach feeling.

Morning!
Rach- the constant uncertainty must be soooo annoying for you! Fingers crossed that you get an answer- one way or another soon! (obv I'm holding out for your BFP).

I feel like my morning sickness is coming back. I hear this happens but it still is really weird. The past two days I've felt nauseous as soon as I start getting hungry, just like the 1st tri again. And everything I eat runs right through me...bleck... which is the complete opposite as the first tri. Sooo who knows. Probably just little man dancing on my intestines...

Can we all agree that since Lauren isnt here she's in labor or had Ryan???

I agree! Definately baby time!

Liz- It could be a sign of labor :) diarrea (sp?) is one way your body prepares itself for labor. It helps make room for the baby to pass through the birth canal. I would guess the nausea is from your belly crowding your stomach. I just started getting acid reflux last night, and I am blaming my ever expanding uterus. It felt like my whole throat was numb, like I was having an allergic reaction to something, but I am fairly certain it was just stomach acid backing up. Oh the joys of motherhood ;)

For crying out mother fucking loud, I haven't gone into labor yet! My nips can't take anymore! Lol

More bloody show today. That's been going on a long time. How much is in there?!?

What the crap woman! Lol. Maybe Ryan can't decide what to wear lol!!!!! Just walk until you can't take it anymore!

Lauren- I was sad for you when I saw that you were the last to post. I was like oohh that means no baby yet! She'll arrive shortly though!

Can Ryan plz stop being stubborn and come out for her mommy already? LOL

Wah!! I know! i had all kinds of spicy foods at lunch too. The baby probably likes it.

Here's DD splashing around today...she had fun :)

Attachments

• splashing.jpg
    splashing.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 9
Awww Lauren, I was so sure you were in labor! Maybe that C-section wouldn't have been a bad choice??? Just kidding. She must be one stubborn little girl! I agree walk walk walk, or do you have an exercise ball??? I have heard of women using them like a birthing ball and bouncing on them, they say it helps ;)

OMG Lauren I was soo sure today!!! Hang in there sweetie, thanks for sharing a cutie DD pic, like seriously could eat her up :)

lauren soooo cute!! what a love

i want oreos so bad. i kinda wanna dip them in rainbow sherbert..um...freaking weirdo! lol but i know they will get me sick..haha

it's a BFN for me. i bought a diff test tonight and there's nothing. it's amazing how i always get stuck with shitty hpts. Oh well.... half way through this cycle already. I just don't understand the spotting? It's been 13 days. STILL spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->