We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks so much girls!! I need to give birth soon or I'm going to weigh 500 lbs, all I do is eat!!!

Rach it must be the antibiotics messing you up :(

Lisa I'm obsessed with orange sorbet. I have it every night!!!

I had like 12 oreos...shudnt have..but they were amazing hahah now i feel sick lol

For the heck of it i opened up the tests i took yesterday and today to take a pic of them side by side. When i inverted them this is what it looks like.

Attachments

• invert3.jpg
    invert3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
Rach I'm not familiar with that kind of test. Does it look positive?

I dont know about those either...is there a colored line rach?-or is it more like an indent no color??

Hey chickies!! What up peanut?

Lauren plz tell me there has been a baby that came out of ur vagina now?? Lolol

Rach is that a bfp??? It looks like 2 lines...im so lost. How s ur eye hunny?

Leese how u doin?! Feelin less barfy?

Im spending the day with my hubby and our bff s at the beach!! It s about an hour away which is just perfect. Gonna tan my lil bump lolol Charlie will b catchin some rays..i put spf 15 but since im tan enough and dont really burn should b good.

Hope everyone is havin a faboo saturday mucha mucha love xxxxxxx

Sigh. No, nothing but mucous plug is coming out of my vag. I'll be induced by Thursday the latest! So at least that's not too far off :)

Have fun at the beach Jessy! It's hot as hell here today, I'm sitting in front of the a/c

I feel like the baby's coming soon, but I'm getting skeptical!!!

A little barfy yea..mainly just nausea today well see...day is young...lol how r u girls doing

Rach honestly u really should go to ur dr and tell him whats goin on and ask for sum testing or sumthing..its been a while n this cycles really weird and u need answers!!!

2 more days well almost 1 bean is an olive..lol

hope everyone is having a good weekend! dh and are guna rent a movie, not sure what one yet! xo

You too Lisa! Rach how was Ted? I wish I had some news, I'm getting pretty bored waiting!!

we rented american reunion lastnight it was good not like great but funny..

U must be so anxious lauren omg...i cant imagine lol

Ted was so good. I thought it was going to be dumb. I didn't even really wanna see it but Andrew wanted to. I'm so glad we went. It was hilarious!!

I hope little Ryan decides to come this week!!!!!! She better

Wow weekend is already pretty much over! Thats crazyyyy...groceries and cleaning pretty much all day and now just chillin eating grilled mapple samon and watching Bad Teacher which is pretty funny :)

Hope everyone had a great day!

Oh good I'll have to check out Ted! Rach, how is the eye (eyes)?

Jessy you're almost 24 weeks already! wow.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"