We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Oooo Stace where r u registered? Under what name? I ll go peek for u lololol

Mine isnt a secret at all. My mom brought me shopping for all of my favorite candies cuz she s making a huge candy buffet with a popcorn machine too that she already has. She s a huge desert and pastry chef so she s pretty much a pro at this stuff. Ive also found out..and i swear to god u guys this is the most amazimg thing ever..that she s making me a louis vuitton shower cake!! I was like nooo fucking way!

Registry wise it s too hard not to peek lolol i know im bad but once again too curious by nature.

Babies R Us and Target, registrants name- Stacie Light, state- IL (I think that is all you need) BUT- the invitations haven't went out for my shower yet, so I doubt that much is purchased, I think it might be a couple people from work who bought off my registry, but I am not peeking! I love surprises! I didn't even want to register, but my Mom made me. I would have rather her just kept a list of the stuff I needed and let people pick out what they wanted to buy me. I am not picky at all so I really don't care what pattern/color most stuff is. I like when people pick out something for me, it means that they had to put some thought into the present!

'I've lost about 20lbs already & I swear my stomach was smaller today then when I looked at it yesterday. Jessy- I always checked my registry- I'm way to nosey too! But its great that you've gotten so much because little people seriously need lots of stuff!

Awesome news on the weight loss! You didn't gain that much anyway right? You are probably one of those women I am always jealous of, that can practically wear their old clothes a week after delivering! My friend is the same way! Makes me sick! LOL... but it is great for you ;)

Well I had a great start to my morning... I woke up with a giant "Charlie Horse" in my right calf. I started yelling "Ow Ow Ow Ow" and DH is like "What?!?!" Now it is not the first or even the second time this has happened, you think he would figure it out and just start rubbing my calf, but no. I promised him if it was anything other than a "Charlie Horse" I would yell something different ;) So then I got ready for work and was eating breakfast and got terrible heartburn that lasted my whole drive to work :( The heartburn started even before I ate and I only had two pieces of toast and a glass of milk for breakfast, so not sure what caused it but it sucked! Then I got to work and walked all the way in our building and realized I forgot my badge in my car. Now the guard was going to be nice and issue me a temporary one, but I went ahead and walked back out to my car to get it. I swear if anything else goes wrong today, I am going home and going back to bed!

Sorry to hear your morning is going so rough Stacie! It can only go up from here.

I gained 30lbs total and I could probably put my old pants on if I didn't care about comfort. I think I'll wait a week to try. I still have a pouch obviously so normal shirts aren't happening yet but in time....

Stace I hope your day gets better:) morning everybody!
Liz awesome news on the weight loss. Breastfeeding will pull the weight off so fast!!! With my ds I weighed 4 pounds less than before I got preggo at my 2 week check up and went there wearing my size 4 jeans:) wish I could wear them now!

Stace I hope your day gets better:) morning everybody!
Liz awesome news on the weight loss. Breastfeeding will pull the weight off so fast!!! With my ds I weighed 4 pounds less than before I got preggo at my 2 week check up and went there wearing my size 4 jeans:) wish I could wear them now!

I was the same way with DS! (well I had a 6 week checkup, but I weighed 2lbs less than when I got pregnant at that checkup!) I didn't BF though, it just came off naturally, I guess with all the post baby hormones?? I could only dream of being that weight again! LOL Maybe if they cut off an arm or a leg or something!

I weighed less after bf'ing as well! But only did it for 4months - we were both ready for it to stop tbh!!!

I will bf! Makes a huge difference. I could totally tell the 3 years I worked in NICU!!! It can mean life or death for some of the micro premies. Obviously the closer to term the less you have to worry about that. But I think it helps any baby. And when I'm done having kids then I will get my boob job;)

Lisa, I am going to try breastfeeding, but I am not sure how long we will do it for. I have to start introducing a bottle after a few weeks, because I need him to take a bottle during the day by 6-8 weeks, so I don't have any problems when I return to work! I have heard this can cause nipple confusion, but I just have to risk it. My SIL breastfed exclusively the whole time she was off work (my niece got a couple bottles at most) and the baby refused to eat out of a bottle when she went back to work! She would go all day long at the sitter's house and only drink like 2-4oz at most! I can not afford to have that happen, so I am going to introduce a bottle plenty early enough to get him used to it. If that ends my time breast feeding then I guess I will have to live with that.

I think it's good to pump and give it via bottle early on it lets daddy have some bonding time too plus gives mom a lil break!

gotcha! cool girls :)

i am getting so anxious bout the nt scan, i keep thinkking about it, another week and a half ah!!!!!!!!!! i clicked on this forum from another site and people talking bout down sydrome and etc, its nerve racking! i pray everything goes great!

I think it's good to pump and give it via bottle early on it lets daddy have some bonding time too plus gives mom a lil break!

How early did you start giving DS the occasional bottle? Did he prefer one over the other? I am hoping this baby likes to eat like his brother did and he just won't care how he gets his food as long as he gets it :)

I started at 2 weeks. Would have sooner but it took that long for my milk to come in good! My ds had no problems with it and most kids dont but occasionally you will see it happen but in NICU we would just change the nipples around til we found one to work.

My friend who is due a couple days after me was telling me lastnight she was getting like really bad pains in her pelvis...im like uh...i hope its not bad...shes like well not like excurtiating but i was like ohwwwwww...it scares me bc her doc said she was about 7 weeks at her 9 week scan. but gave her the dd of feb 18, which didnt make sence bc that dd would make her 9 weeks...idk...hope its nothing-

Liz congrats on the weight loss. I d loveeee it if my body bounces back too..ahh the joys of regular skinny jeans again..swoon..

Leese im planning on BF! If all goes good i ll b able to pump too with ease. They now make bottle nipples identical to the real thing so the baby has no probs with bottles or the real thing.

I would like to BF too...I am just going to do the best I can and maybe try bottles with DH around 4-6 weeks once we know how easy this bubs will eat! ;)

Go for my 20 week scan in about an hour or so but prob won't post pics until later this afternoon as we have other errands to run after! Here are some bumps pics for you girls. 19.5 weeks...Can't believe how fast it has gone!

Attachments

• 19.5 weeks.jpg
    19.5 weeks.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 19.5 ~.jpg
    19.5 ~.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 19.5.jpg
    19.5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online