We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

kim did you decide on femara yet?

i cant wait to go home omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Love the bump Kris! Good luck at the scan!

Jessy- I registered for the Tommy Tippie (not sure if that is the right spelling) bottles which are supposed to be close to breastfeeding. DH also made me register for Dr. Brown bottles too, because that is what DS used, but I am going to figure out which one he likes the most and try to stick with those, at least until he is older and isn't as picky.

Kim- glad to hear that your DS was able to switch back and forth pretty easily, hoping I have the same luck!

Lisa- I am sure your nt scan will go great!

u guys gotta give me gender guesses :) im guna ask them if they have an idea of what it could be wooohoooooo! lol of course i wont go painting pink or blue. but fun to guess!

u guys gotta give me gender guesses :) im guna ask them if they have an idea of what it could be wooohoooooo! lol of course i wont go painting pink or blue. but fun to guess!

The u/s tech at my Dr. office will not guess before the big 20 week u/s even if it is just for fun. I guess they have had women get mad if they were wrong before :(

I plan on ebf for another week then starting to pump so we can make day trips a bit easier & so he'll get used to taking a bottle by the time I go back to work. I'll probably start with one bottle a day and increase until we are taking a bottle all day and breast at night only.

The u/s tech at my Dr. office will not guess before the big 20 week u/s even if it is just for fun. I guess they have had women get mad if they were wrong before :(

the lady i am going to apparently gives a guess..lol so well see!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Here is the bubs...Measuring exactly on with dates (RJ was measuring 9 days ahead at this time) and is definitely a mover. Most of the time the babe was covering its face with its hands and it was moving so much that she was thinking that we wouldn't have been able to get a potty shot if we wanted to...Its legs were crossed the whole time. In BC (my province) the u/s techs aren't actually able to tell you what sex the baby is anymore bc of families terminating when they don't get the sex that they want. They send the potty shot to your Dr. and then it is at the Dr.'s discretion to tell you or not. Intresting and quite horrible...Took a while to get all the necessary shots but we finally got it done! :)

What do you think? Boy or girl? Head pic and foot pic!

Attachments

• IMG-20120725-00010.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00010.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20120725-00014.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00014.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
Here is the bubs...Measuring exactly on with dates (RJ was measuring 9 days ahead at this time) and is definitely a mover. Most of the time the babe was covering its face with its hands and it was moving so much that she was thinking that we wouldn't have been able to get a potty shot if we wanted to...Its legs were crossed the whole time. In BC (my province) the u/s techs aren't actually able to tell you what sex the baby is anymore bc of families terminating when they don't get the sex that they want. They send the potty shot to your Dr. and then it is at the Dr.'s discretion to tell you or not. Intresting and quite horrible...Took a while to get all the necessary shots but we finally got it done! :)

What do you think? Boy or girl? Head pic and foot pic!

so cute I love the little feet pic :) I'm going to guess girl !!!

Kris- how sweet ! Love lil ones pics! My guess is a boy for you and a girl for Lisa:)

Ohh and Leese I am going to proceed with the femara. Going to give my af a chance to start on her own. If it hasn't showed by the 1st then I will test and if still bfn start the provera again to make it start... I feel like I did o last week so I'm thinking af will start. .....

Yay kim thats awsum fxs for u !!! This is ur month!!!!!!!

I say girl kris!!!!

Beautiful pics Kris! I'll guess girl, but I am terrible at guessing ;)

Yay Kim! I hope the meds help!

Well 30 weeks today! 75% finished! I can't believe I will be meeting this little guy in 10 weeks or less!

Kim- Fingers crossed for you!

Kris- such great pics!! I'm guessing boy.

Hi everyone! Kris you look awesome and cute little picture of the bubs!! I think he looks like a boy. :)

I've lost 20 pounds already as well, but gained 35 so have a bit more to go! My vag is starting to feel lots better, so I'll probably start walking soon and get rid of the rest hopefully over the next couple months! The last 5-10 were the hardest for me to get rid of - and the last 5 didn't come off until I stopped breastfeeding.

Nipple confusion isn't an issue for us...we've given her a bottle of expressed milk a couple times and she can go right back to the nip no prob!

Kim good luck with the meds this cycle!!! lots of positive thoughts! Emma how are you doing?

Hope everyone is doing well! My parents come up from Boston this weekend, can't wait!!

xoxox

wow stace 10 more weeks to go!! crazzyyyyy so cool!

glad you guys are doing good liz & lauren!!

i cant wait for the weekend!!

lauren u need to change your status i guess you can call it lol no more preggo!!!!!!!! 2 beautiful girlies xo

Hey chicas :wave:

Pretty quiet here today! Sorry I've been MIA again but last day of work tmmr so ill be back full force :happydance:

Stace soooo close now for us both! Eeekkkkk!!! How excited is ur DS?

Leese sweetie :hugs: still major nausea? Can u text ur dr & try switching meds?

Lauren baby I miss ya! Happy to hear the vag is starting to feel better & cutie Ryan is doing great going from boob to bottle! Best of both worlds :) must be sooo excited to have ur parents coming to visit :cloud9:

Liz how's cameron doing?

Kris beautiful bump hunni & bubs pics too! I'm going with girl :)

Jess hope ur having a fab vacay sweetie xxx

Happy almost Friday girlies! What's everyone up to? I get my lazy boy tmmr & then date day & night with H on Sunday seeing the new Batman movie for his bday, he sooo excited :)

Okay girls i am kind of walking in circles right now. Today marks my one year anniversary of my bfp. I was so sad. I figured to go ahead and test because i felt "what the heck...". So i did and i think i got a bfp!! I am like sooo in shock but i'm kind of wondering if it was maybe a faulty? Liz... i think them sticks have babydust on them!!!! LOL. Here's a pic of it after 5 minutes. The line showed up within the first minute but got a tad bit darker when it dried!!

Attachments

• P7260567.jpg
    P7260567.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom