We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Raaachhhhh OMG!!!! Eeeekkkkk that's def a line girlfriend!!! I just got shivers...today is ur one year anniversary of ur bfp??? Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh and this wasn't even with FMU? :happydance: omg I couldn't be happier right now :hugs:

Thank you Lisette. I am kind of worried though because about 45 mins later i took another test and it was neg BUT i had only squeezed out like 2 oz of pee in the cup. I did an OPK with the 2nd test and the OPK is almost positive. I am kind of worried, excited and anxious for the morning when i test. Wish me luck!! I'd only be CD26 and if i had to guess... i think i o'd 9 or 10 days ago.

Awww rach hunni I know its scary to get excited but seriously I really feel this is it for u! Go sleep asap & hold that pee girl! Ill be checking for the next pic of a nice dark line from u!!!! Sssooooooo happy :)

Rach,

Keeping my fxd that this is it and you get another BFP in the morning. I can never seem to see faint lines and even I see yours!

Good luck!

Sending you an overdose of baby dust!!!!

Holy crap Rach! There is something there for sure! I can't wait to see you FMU test tomorrow! Thinking of you sweetie!

Rach!!! There is most difinitely a line there girl! So happy for you can't wait to see another bfp in the am!

Yay rach I totally see it!!! Pretty good line for 9dpo too! Get up & retest nooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!! Xxx

Ooh confused prego (Lindsay) has gone into labour!

Raaaaaaaacccccccchhhhhhh where u at girlie, get up & peeeeee!

what in the world? i tested this morning and it's a bfn? white as can be. why the heck would the other stick show up instantly? GRRRRR. I guess i'll give it more time and test again in a couple of days. I hate how hpt's always play tricks on me :(

Rach just saw ur test from yesterday def thoufht bfp...and today nothing??? So weird .....maybe go buy a frer today and see?? Ahhh

OMG Rach no way??!?!? Ya I'm with Lisa go buy a digi too & check again this weekend! Staying positive girlie :hugs:

Rach- wtf??? That is crazy you got such a good line yesterday and nothing today. I agree retest with a FRER or go for a blood test (although I don't remember if your insurance has kicked in or not???) You seriously can not get that many evaps on tests!

Lisette- I hope your date day/night with H is fun and let me know how the batman movie is! Yes DS is super excited. The other day he told me, "Mom, I can't wait for Christmas." I asked him why expecting to hear about some new video game he wanted. He said, "Because Liam will be born then." LOL, I told him that Liam will be born about 3 months before Christmas, so he really doesn't have to wait that long!

I don't think we have alot going on this weekend. Me and my sister have theater tickets tonight and DH and DS are going to see Spiderman tomorrow morning (I opted not to go, I like Spiderman and all, I just would rather get some "me" time ;)) That is about it. I am thinking I might do some shopping this weekend, but I am not sure. Oh and DH and I took monday off to take DS to a water park, so guess who is going to be floating her big giant pregnant belly in the wave pool all day??? That is right me!!!

Rach, so sorry about the BFN this morning. Fxd that you get a nice dark BFP in a few days time! :hugs:

Rach- seriously that was a mega positive test.... Did you use the same kind of test today??? Hugs hunny. Xoxo

Rach- YAY! looks positive to me!! My OPKs were almost positive when I was preggo and those showed up like a week before anything showed up on a HPT.... wait it out and then go get a real test--- or 5 haha

What the freaky jesus is going on Rach?!?! I was totally expecting a BIGfp for you today?? :shrug:

Guys did u feel this way..ihad to take off work today..i feel like i cant do anything i tried to clean my bathroom thought i was guna barf n like pass out had to stop...throwing up isnt slowing down at all if anything worsening..my constipation isnt as bad i actually went w ease today weird....wasnt expecting that...did ur constipation ease up at a apoint? Xoxox

Hows everyone

I can't speak to the barfing part, because I never actually threw up, but I had several days where I was so tired I could barely get out of bed and at times I would get so dizzy/lightheaded I had to sit down immediately before I passed out. My Dr. said it was just normal pregnancy hormones causing it. I did have the constipation ease up a lot toward the end of the first trimester, and it is rarely a problem now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->