We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I have no idea what the freaky deaky is going on but it was bfn this morning and again after i came home from work. What in the world?! I'm gonna wait until AF is due to test again. Will keep y'all updated.

I think i may be really get rlp i sneezed before and was like ooo lol i like felt it on my lower right side

Rach its so weird ive been thinking bout u all day...did u retest w frer or anything

So girls lastnight was interesting. I spoke w my dr bc for 2 days i havent kept anything down not even liquid so he told me to go to er for iv drip w zofran in it.. i got there at 630 finally got the drip at like 1030..i was like so weak and my bp went down and was dehydrated and my potassium so he gave me potasium pills no pain bleeding nothing just told me i have hypermis i think how u spell it..gave me a pill form of zofran bc thr dissolve in mouth makes me gag..i didnt even see my dr just the er dr gotta follow up w mine monday...i got home at 3 they gave me two bags..what a night omggg i feel better now but the nausea startin to come back a little. Crazyyyyy :(

Aw hunny what a rough nite for you, hope youre doing ok today?

Thanks em..so far i am ok just a little nauseous didnt ge out of bed im like scared to..ahh

How r u sweeti

Holy hell i had 5 pages to go threw lol. Sorry guys we ve been at the lake boating and no way do i bring my cell there cuz im extremely clumsy and would loose it in the water for sure.

Leese how r u feeling?? My MS was terrible i was sick all the time no mather what and especialy worse when i d eat. I mean i lost 10 pounds and trust me it was pretty gross body wise i was practicly at 110 pounds by the end which on me is too skinny. Maybe a stronger zofran dose? We dont have that here it s called Diclectin. Saved my life tho maybe u guys have it there? I have to take it the whole pregnancy cuz im too sick without it..

Rach wtf??? I was prepared to go and change the bfp number and everything when i saw that line!! There is no way u got another evap jesus..body wise how do u feel? Anything different or sore or etc?? Im crossing my fingers u just need a few more days for the hcg to go up and then solid bfp!!!!

Lisette r u done work now????

Lauren oooo go girl 20 pounds already!! It s always the last 5 pounds the hardest no mather what u know? Even if ur just dieting and didnt have a baby it seems like it s always the most hard work to finish loosing what u wanted gahhh

Liz how u doun mommy? Cameron being a lil angel or a lil spawn of the devil?? Lolol i kid i kid i bet he s pretty good..and lets u sleep alllll ur nights all the time..yuppp..

Stace this might seem uber cray cray...but if i could i d actualy decorate for xmas right now lol. I love christmas it s my fav holiday with all the decorations and music and food..and my own lil mini me to share it all with this year!! Ive told dh that were gonna have to go over board on colors and decorations this year so Charlie will b able to just knowww it s xmas time...he kinda gave me that deer caught in headlights look he s so good at and asked me if i was sneaking crack begind his back..men..they just dont get it..so what if i usualy put up my tree the second week of november??? It s totaly a fung shui ornaments that brings the room to life..not crazy at all!!!

Kris im thinking girl!! But then again im crap at the guessing game..and i swear to go us tech s arr the best..she d point everything out to us on screen and i was still lost..sometimes i thought we were looking at her arms and it was her feet..sad i know..

Emma no clue why this popped into my head but i was wondering r u still in love with ur nee car?? It s been like 3 months now right?? And u wrre so excited to get it so i was wondering if it still rocks ur world? How r u doin?

Woahh u just want to throw it out there that in 1 month Pupo will b a year old!!! Fuckkk it flies by fast...we ve all practicly known eachother a freakin year!!!! Love u girlies sooo much and thank u for being my little rays of sunshine threw the good and bad times every single day!! Im a big hormonal wussy right now cuz writting that kinda makes me choke up and get a bit teary lolol..good job im alone in our bedroom right now dh would b like omggg r u ok?? Fuck r u going into labor????? 'bangs head on desk'

Woah that post is gignormous lolol ahh well had 2 days worth of posting to catch up on hiihii

Ooo yeh, bump pics from all please!

I think i'm maybe in the ttw......

Maybe just 1dpo? Hahahahaa! Had loadsa ewcm all week & none today. Think i maybe ov'd thurs or fri. We haven't gone all out this month so i dunno, what will be will be.

Rach have you tested again? What's going on?

I tested last night but there was no line at all. I'm beginning to think it was a wonky test. I really don't understand what the F is going on though. So many times lately i've had lines but then nothing. I don't feel any different. I have no symptoms. In my heart i feel like i'm not pregnant but you just never know. I really really thought i was because that line showed up within seconds. I am just shocked. I thought i saw a line as soon as i peed and then i set the stick down, walked out of the bathroom to clear my head.. went back in and it sure was there. I've taken 4 tests since then with no luck. I was really excited... thinking this was FINALLY it. Drew was like "wow this is so weird exactly 1 year later". Now nothing... smh.

Rach hunni this is totally nuts! I mean how many wonky tests can one person live through!!! How many dpo do u think u r now? Remember for me I was 13dpo & my feer didn't even show a line really just not quite stark white I thought...made H go buy me a digi & sure enough it said pg 1-2! I know those are a bit more expensive for us but if u have any maybe try that? Lots of love ur way :hugs:

Leese babe that sounds like a horrible experience :( really hope u can start keeping down food & liquids! Can u get some time off work to re-charge atleast? :hugs:

Emm super duper awesome that u think ur in the TWW now! :dust:

Jess stop stalling girl, pics pics pics ;)

Stace that's totally sweet about ur DS, he's gonna be the best big brother :) such a sweetie! I'm sure when its ur second, seeing the joy for ur first makes the whole experience that much more amazing! Hey maybe ur next bump pic can be with ur DS! Would love to see him all smiley :)

Lauren & Liz hope ur doing great with the bebe's! We need pics ladies!

Congrats to CP if anyone is talking to her pls send my love xo

Howeveryones weekend girlies? I'm sooo dam happy work is OVA!!! Been feeling all kinds of new preassure & twinges down below & my skin was like on fire last night for no reason?!? I swear think my lil monkey might be ready & needs mommy to rest & relax asap! Trying to do just that :) love u girls xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->