We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I only threw up 3 times today i think i kept sum food down...

I may take monday off i gotta see my ob anyways.. well see!

Jess yaaaa bump pic

Rach y dont u see ur dr ask for testing?? Its been a while i would def go...ask for like a whole work up of tests...wish u wud maybe they can help if theres anything goin on!!!

I'm definitely going to get a tested for everything whenever i get insurance. November 1st will be when it kicks in. I don't have a doctor. When i moved here (Indiana) when i was 18 (6 years ago) i haven't been to a doctor. I haven't saw a gyno in almost 2 or 3 years. Definitely going to get every test i can, whenever the insurance kicks in. I've been one of the unfortunate with that but finally i'll be able to get some answers. I just hope i am PG by then!!

Lisette is your work over for good? Until Melina gets here?!?!? If so that is AWESOME!! I know you can't stand your job right now. I hate working somewhere that has shitty people in it. Esp a crappy boss. I hope you can relax and enjoy yourself now!! When is your DD again? August... 28th?

It happens every year we hit june then blink and it s almost freakin xmas..

Since im on holidays i feel so lost day wise lol. I had to remind myself 3 times that today is sunday..pretty bad..were leaving tonight to go to a cottage with friends and we ll b back thuraday ish. Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Oo thats fun jesssssss..i am feeling a tiny bit better today goinf to try n have a slice of pizza. Hope ot is okay....o boy

It happens every year we hit june then blink and it s almost freakin xmas..

Since im on holidays i feel so lost day wise lol. I had to remind myself 3 times that today is sunday..pretty bad..were leaving tonight to go to a cottage with friends and we ll b back thuraday ish. Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Happy Sunday my girlies :)

Hope everyone is doing great today! I'm currently sitting in the most yummy massage chair getting a pedi :cloud9: last one for a very long time prob so I'm milking it :) Just finished watching Batman with H....can't really say how it was cuz I didn't really follow that story but H seems very happy with it! He's at a music store now & soon gonna go for a yummy dinner somewhere :)

Rach its really no more work now! One way or another I aint going back! We'll see how the week unfolds & how the dr's respond & if they fill my paperwork out or else ill just be on early mat leave which at this point is fine by me! Its unbearable in there & with no sleep & back pain forget it!
I feel sooo bad knowing how hard it is for u american girlies with the medical system :( for that we're def super lucky! I pray you'll be pg before u ever need to go through testing & stuff hunni :hugs:

Leese hope the pizza stayed down chica? Almost 12weeks :happydance:

Jess sounds like ur having a great vacay! Enjoy babe!

Hope u enjoy lisette omgggg melina will b here so soon!!

Im so excited for 12 weeks gotta see my ob tmaro for follow up from hospital im sure ill get a sono toooo..pizza stayed down but i am nauseous still..sucksss o well

Hi girls ! Emma- yay tww!!! So happy for you to be here!
Rach hugs girlie!! Hope new job is going well and also that you are preggo before you have to worry about any testing !
So af came yesterday! So I will probably start femara mon or Tuesday. So I would have ovulated on cd 30 something :( boo we stopped bding like 4 days prior. Sucks anyhow I got preggo with ds in august and with my angel baby in August so we will see.... I'm crossing everything but my legs;)
Lisa -12weeks!!! What!!!! That's crazy fast! Hoe you start feeling better soon
Jess and lisette I'm jealous of y'all! A cottage and a pedicure both sound fab!!!! Enjoy girls!

Love y'all!

Kim thats awsome!!!! Ur gonna catchy that eggy chica i just know it!

Lisette yessss fuckkkk work lolol

Hi chicas!
Kim that's great you can get on with the next cycle. All is crossed for you

Rach definitely you need to get checked, good plan.

Emma that's exciting you're back in the tww!

Lisette enjoy your time off work. Pamper yourself!

Happy 12 weeks Lisa!

Jessy, Kris, Crystal, Amy, Liz- hope all is well!

My little munchkin does not want me to sleep at night. Ugh. Last night and the night before was a little rough. :/ hopefully she starts sleeping more! My parents are here for a couple days which is helpful- then Thursday we go to cape Breton for my SILs wedding. Dreading it!!!!!! I have a decent dress though.

Wow, I have missed alot!

Rach- wtf... that is crazy that the tests are now neg...

Yay for 2WW Emma!

Kim- Woo Hoo for AF, I am due exactly one week after I was with DS, I guess December/January is just my lucky month ;)

Jessy- enjoy your vaca!

Lisa- I hope your puking stops soon. My cousin had HG and she did eventually move past the throwing up point, but some women have it all pregnancy :(

Lisette- yay for no more work, I am very jealous!

Sorry I have forgotten everything else I read, LOL

I took the day off work to take DS to a water park, sort of a last family day before he starts school and before the baby is born. I hope it isn't too hot! I forgot to do a bump pic, so I will try to take one at the water park today ;) I am so rocking a pink granny swimsuit with a skirt! LOL It is a swimsuit I bought when I was pregnant with DS and it isn't even a maternity one, It is just stretched tight over my huge belly!

Almost 12 lauren!! :) how r u doing???

Thanks stace..well yesterday i only threw up 3 times..and none today yet...ive been taking the zofran pill seems to be okay so far just little bit nausous...how r u doing??

I gotta call my office wen they open at 10 gotta follow up w my dr today..im sure ill get a sono tooo ahhhh!

You should know Lauren that you won't get much sleep for the next few years hehe! Glad to hear you will be getting a bit of support from your folks tho - make some time for yourself while you can!

Ooo yeh Stacie we def wanna see that granny suit :haha: I'm sure you look like a hot mama tho!

Lisa when the heck did you get to almost 12 weeks?! Good work babe!

Afm - 3/4dpo - nothing to report....

Lauren, sorry your LO is keeping you up at night! I have decided this baby is going to have a bewitching hour at 8pm (that is usually when I start crying from fatigue/nausea/etc) and wake me up around 2am, cause he/she is already doing it to make me pee and then making me feel sick and not always letting me fall back asleep!

I am doing okay, the nausea/ms seems to come and go... I haven't thrown up except a few times but a lot of days feel motion sick/hungover all day long.

I have a Dr appointment in 45 minutes, it won't have a scan and I think I am too early still for them to use a doppler... I just wish that all the appointments came with visible/audible proof that baby is still okay in there, I worry so much! This is my first internal and I keep, illogically, thinking they are going to smoosh the baby!

Oh i forgot to tel u girls - i rang the lab about my thrombophilia screen & they said that it takes a week to come back but they only process them on thursdays (wtf?!) so i should have the results by the end of the week. I also booked my pelvic ultrasound for 21st august - seems ages away but she wanted it in the first half of my cycle and it was too late for this month. But who knows, i maybe pg by then....everything crossed!!

omg em a week thats great! i cant wait for you to get it....they are assholes for telling u so long!!!!!

i hope ryan gets sleepy lauren lol :)

i just got back from my dr baby is doing great measuring perfect and had legs wide open in the sono. he said its very very early but my guess would be girl so far..i think ur guna have a girl..loll im like wtf no way??

we will seee!!!! nt scan in 1 week!!!!

Omg Leese!!! I knew it, i pictured you with a pretty little girl with long black curly hair! So excited for you babe xxxx

Oh and my results will be available this week but i won't officially get them till sept.....of course i wouldn't sneak a peek at them....that would be wrong :winkwink:

Ohhh Lisa, a possible girl, awesome!
I know Emma I should be used to not sleeping!! DD didn't sleep through the night consistently until a year!

Nap time now for me :) zzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->