We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

:) thanks guys ..its very early as u kno to be sure but i love guesses lol

How is everone doing?

O yea and no more progesterone!!!!!

Aawwww yay Leese for a nice healthy appt & scan & possible girlie in ther :cloud9:

Emm definately sneak away hun, loads of dust u won't care what it all says by then!

Kim FX my friend! August does seem to be a very lucky month for many!

Rach how u doing sweetie? Any more testing? Signs of the witch? Hugs

Amy hope u had an awesome appt & u got to hear the hb too :)

Lauren lots of naps my friend!xxx

AFM just back from a trip to the birthing center! Fun little adventure! Lol - with my call of back pain they wanted to be sure not pre-term labor so we got an extra check on Melina & a dry run at how the elevator leads to the hallway to the desk ect ect! Gown & monitors & all! Eeekkk kinda scary! All is perfect & my cervix is still nice & tight so looking good :) oh and I got my first note to cover me till wend...fx next appt goes as smoothly!

My appointment went well. I didn't get to hear the heartbeat, they said they don't start listening to it until around 12 weeks, but my cervix looks good, uterus feels good, etc.

My next ultrasound is in 3 more weeks... excited and nervous too!

Wow, so many good appts! Congrats all!

OK, here is a bump pic from the water park. It is a horrible picture, but I think they will all be horrible for the next few months! (No makeup and the huge pink swimsuit didn't help much, LOL)

531242_449833848390395_545816839_n[1].jpg

Twinkie, hush up, you are beautiful and I love your swimsuit bump! Is that your son hugging the bump? Too cute!

Did you actually go on water rides? I can't imagine going to a water park NOW much less at 30 weeks!

Lisa- yay for team pink! Possibly...so exciting interesting to see if he is right!
Amy- so glad to hear your dr appt went well too!
Stace- your ds is too cute! Love your bump girl! Hope y'all had a great time at the water park.
I'm lying in bed and can not fall asleep. I'm so excited thinking i might finally be preggo in a couple more weeks. I'm feeling very hopeful for the femara all of the sudden. And the dr also ordered a 21 day progesterone lab draw so I will know exactly how well it worked. He is starting me on the lowest dose hope it does the trick.
Lauren- hope your able to get a good nights rest;)

Aww stace i agree w amy veryyy cute and logan is adorable aww
Lisette holy crap melina is guna b here very soon ahh!!! Xoxo

Major insomnia holy crap i was so tired fell asleep at 830 now i feel like ready to go at 2am..crazyyy

Xoxo

Thanks girls!

Amy- You can't really do any of the water rides while pregnant, so I hung out at the wave pool and the lazy river ;) The water was kind of cold for my liking (it is the first day it never reached 90 degrees this summer and of course that is the day we go to the water park!). And yes that is my son, he will be 9 in September!

I think I am starting to get to the super uncomfortable point. This crazy baby spent most of last night kicking or punching me in the cervix (I am thinking it was kicks but who knows). I can go from having a ton of energy to be completely wiped out in like 5 minutes, and to top things off I think I am starting to get a yeast infection. It isn't bad right now and I have an appt next monday anyway, so hoping I can hold out and ask the Dr. about it then. 9 weeks left (hopefully less!)

Morning girls :wave:

How's everyone doing today?

Lisa babe total :cloud9: its amazing how cute they look soo tiny! How's the nausea today hunni?

Stace u look totally adorable girl & ur DS is just too cute hugging ur belly :)

Kim :dust:

AFM baby wants me up as soon as H leaves for work!!! Its cuz he cuddles me/her & wakes her up! Lol no biggie though ill just have to schedule a nap between some chores & fun baby planning stuff! Lloooovveeee being home right now :)

Thanks lisette!

I only throw up 1 time today, which is great for me....still nauseous but what can i do..cant wait to actually want a chicken parm hero..omg.....i think about it, and gag a little. And its my fave..ughh!!! Lol

Good morning darlings!

Glad you are enjoying time off work Lis! You deserve it hun! Rest up and relax!

Stace...what a cute pic of you and DS. I think you look wonderful!

Glad you are starting to feel better Leese! :)

AFM....Nothing new here. Still lots of movement from bubs...Can't believe I have only 18 weeks left! I can't wait!

good morning everyone :) glad to see everyone is doing well :) lots of growing babies!!!

ASF I have been MIA because my first baby finally moved home !!! ( my 17 year old that is ) she was staying at her grandparents in NB for school but decided she wanted to come live with momma:happydance:
So far things have been good> I mean she does get moody at times and will grouch at me but I just told her that if she uses a disrespectful tone of voice with me then there will be consequences to her actions and that will start with loosing phone and internet privileges and if it continues after that then she will not be allowed to work a part time job. She just got her first real job at aeropostal , she is so excited :happydance:
We went camping for one night on the weekend and I slept in the back of the car because my lovely brother broke the valve on my air mattress :growlmad:
Baby is doing great, moves constantly!!!! and he seems to be stuck in a transverse position, he has been in that spot for weeks now and does not look like he wants to move:shrug: my nausea still comes and goes , no pooping unless its medicated induced:nope: . Got some potential good news on hubbies papers finally , he US immigration gave him his i94 that is valid for 1 year and that will allow him to travel in and out of the country for a year and the Vietnamese consulate has said they will have his passport ready in 4 weeks!!! ( 2k later and 7 months from when we applied )
My daughter is doing something so sweet , she is planning a surprise baby shower for me in aug , she invited my friends from all around the world to participate electronically because I hardly know any people up here and she is planning it as a day in the park for the people I do know here :) of course I'm pretending I know absolutely nothing about it ( she is horrible at surprises and lying ):haha: I just hope it turns out the way she wants it to be or she will feel disappointed.
oh and final piece of news we bought a mini lop bunny, she is soooo cute !!! the only thing is our guinea pig keeps trying to mate with her :dohh:

Hey crystal! Glad u doing good & thats so awsome about the shower..fun fun!

Did or do any of you have placenta previa, he said that alot of women do in the beggining....and moves up when the baby moves up...hm....

Kris- Time is flying by so fast! It is nice that you know when you will have the baby too (and awesome that you don't have to go the full 40 weeks!)

Crystal- glad your baby is doing well and glad your daughter is behaving! My little guy seems to like to lay in a transverse position too! He also likes to stick random body parts out and always looks lopsided when I stand up. But he likes to roll around so he will flip from side to side throughout the day, which cracks me up and is kind of aggrevating at the same time ;)

Lisa WTH! You're 11 weeks already!?!??!?? I swear i just looked at it was 8!! Wow i am so happy your little munchkin is growing perfectly!!!! :cloud9:

Stacie your bump is envious! I think you look gorgeous.

Lisette how does it feel being off work?! I bet you are just so happy and relaxed now!! Not too much longer before Melina gets here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->