We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Awww Stace & Leese sorry the day is dragging :( What's for dinner girls?

Rach baby miss ya, what's been going on?

Crystal so nice to have ur update! Such a sweet DD :)

Kris :wave: how u been feeling girl? Must feel awesome bubs is soo active! I remember waiting till close to 30weeks before having that daily reasurrance! Now she's non-stop :)

Its crazy how the smallest things have me exhausted lately...got laundry folded & dinner made! Yay for that! Lol

I had chicken and fries and got sick now im having ice pops rest of night sucks!!!!

Lisette time is coming very quickly!!!!!

We had mexican! Tacos, refried beans, and spanish rice :) I could eat that meal once a week!

Hey crystal! Glad u doing good & thats so awsome about the shower..fun fun!

Did or do any of you have placenta previa, he said that alot of women do in the beggining....and moves up when the baby moves up...hm....

I did but it has now moved up and out of the way :)

Crystal good news about your daughter and hubby!

Cute pic Stacie!

How's everyone? My folks leave tomorrow, wah! I hope I can get some sleep tonight.

Good night all!
Xoxo

A year ago today I had my ultrasound that confirmed my pregnancy was not viable :( This started off a week from hell that ended with a D&C. I really hope that the next few days go by quickly!

Hey crystal! Glad u doing good & thats so awsome about the shower..fun fun!

Did or do any of you have placenta previa, he said that alot of women do in the beggining....and moves up when the baby moves up...hm....

I did but it has now moved up and out of the way :)

Thanks crystal ...he said i have it but hes like most likely it will move when the baby goes up nc ur still early n babies still low...wat week did urs move? He said its very common in early preg.. of course im like omg...hes like relax its fine lol hes like i can potentially cause bleeding so i wanna let u kno that w stopping progesterone u may spot but baby is great and everything will b fine :)

Stace :( mine is coming close too..next week but im trying to just concentrate on good things now...xoxoxox

Good Morning!
Stace- you have good things to look forward to now! But I hope this week passes quickly for you and you can focus on all the positives instead!

AFM- The past few days have gone pretty well. Little man has been sleeping pretty good which is awesome! I'm hoping it continues. Yesterday he took a bottle from me (pumping) so that was great as well. Slowly I'm learning how to get out of the house. Last night we went to DH's softball game and today I think we'll go to the mall for a bit- gotta get some new bras and nursing shirts. eeeek not excited about being a D, but mostly because my shirts don't fit well haha

Sending you hugs Stace! Thinking of you these next few days!

Glad that Cameron is sleeping well for you Liz...you lucky girl!

Lauren...Hopefully Miss. Ryan will sleep soon hun. You get a full night of sleep some day! ;)

Good morning and Happy Wednesday to all of my other PUPOs!

glad to hear your doing good liz!

hope u get sleep lauren!!

cant wait for more pics!!

how are you kris??

i officially told my manager i am done working here end of the year! so liberating...LOL

dh is pushing the name Ariana if a girl...i loved it a couple years ago. and now its growing on me again..lol

Good morning PUPOs :wave:

How's everyone doing this hump day?

Lisa totally awesome u got to tell ur work that already! Yippeee! Light at the end of the tunnel :)

Liz great to hear from u, new pics of the lil man please!!!

Stacie sweetie loads of hugs ur way :hugs: some dates will always be etched in our hearts...it stings everytime I speak to a new dr or nurse & they say first pg? I have to re-live it & frankly it makes me feel somewhat...validadted...like my angel isint forgotten! Hang in there girlie...we understand :hugs:

Kris how u doing sweetie?

Lauren we miss u lots, hope lil Ryan starts giving mommy a few more hours sleep! How's Ellie? New pics for us?

AFM just sitting in the waiting room...fingers crossed for me ladies pls!!!

This is the "I'm not sure I want to be awake face" haha

Attachments

• IMAG0800-1.jpg
    IMAG0800-1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
So cute Liz...What a sweetie!

Fingers crossed for you Liz! Thinking of you!

I am doing well...It is really hot here and I know I shouldn't be saying this but I am looking forward to winter! To feel cold again will be glorious. I am doing well with weight gain this time around, I have only gained 5 pounds so far and I am extremely happy with that. I have been going to the gym twice a week, hiking at lease twice a week, and a swimming once a week. I have also cut back on sugar and hoping that helps with my weight gain and the size of the beautiful bubs. If it is a normal size then I can give birth vaginally so I am working towards that. Still terrified of a c-section so I am hoping that exercise and diet will help me out...gained 80 pounds last time! eeekkkk!

aww liz how cute is he!!!! awwwwwww

kris 5lbs wow thats great! glad ur doing good hunni

my dr said he may want me to go early w my blood condition, but he said everythings going great so well see if c-section or not....then when i went monday he said i have placenta previa, he said its so not a problem its too early and hes sure soon it will fix itself..but i know if it doesnt u need a c-section too....well see!!! ahhhh always something to worry about huh never stops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->