We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Cute pic Liz! Love his lil expression!
Hugs- stace, I know it's hard on anniversaries thinking what could have been. Xoxo.
So I'm cd 4 today.... I have read online a lot of ladies ovulate a lil earlier on femara ( on clomid I was ovulating around cd 16-18) so ... My question is what day would you girls suggest I start bding on. I'm planing on the EOD until I get my positive opk then going to as much as possible.

Sounds like a good plan Kim, we do eod as soon as af finishes then try & squeeze an extra one in when i think i might be ovulating, if dh is up for it!

Has anyone any advice about pre-natals? I'm really bad for forgetting to take them so i have them on the windowsill in the kitchen and have them after brekkie but no matter which brand i try they always give me diahorrea and make me bloated.....i could switch to maybe just folic acid instead of multi-vitamin? Or take them at night but i'm worried i would forget....

Big hugs Stacie.
Lisette how was your appt?

Liz, your son so looks like you!!! Do you get that a lot?

Kim I say start eod now!! Can't hurt!

Emma, weird I wonder what's causing diarrhea!? you def want the folic acid and eat a healthy diet and I think you're good! I know iron is important too.

Just got an awesome phone call! Dr's secretary felt bad for me & will make an exception to write me the note!!! Off till delivery!! Their policy is u have to wait for ur dr so that's what they told me & I've been agonizing on how to handle work since then! Phew!!! Close call cuz I was just about to write an email too! Sooooooo freakin relieved & happy! Thanks for the extra prayers xoxoxo

Yay lisette, fab news!

That's why I take the multivitamin coz my diet is generally crap & my iron levels have been low with previous pregnancies. I guess im just a weirdo who is one of the few who gets the side effects...

He is a pretty good combination of both me and DH at the point. I can't wait to see how he changes-- although the thought of him growing up terrifies me! :)

OK, so DH and I decided to have sex last night (it had been awhile and the either the "yeast infection" was just irritation or it was clearing itself up,because that wasn't an issue either). So this morning, I noticed I had some brown spotting, no biggie, since my Dr. warned me that my cervix was extra sensitive. Well this evening I had some more spotting mixed with what looked like EWCM, so now I am left wondering, was it part of my plug, plain old discharge with spotting, or his "junk" with some spotting from sex????

At first I was paranoid and going to call my Dr, but then I thought what the hell am I going to say??? Uh, I may have lost part of my plug or it may just be semen left over from sex last night??? And even if it is my plug he is just going to tell me to keep an eye out for contractions and go to the hospital if they are regular. So I am now waiting to see if I get anything else or if I am worried over nothing! Why today? This is not the week I need this to happen!

Stacie the jizz is all it is I'm sure- with some irritation spotting. My plug looked more like actual snot than ewcm- it was a lot more firm jelly like.

Lisette that's such great news!!

Off to bed for me, and big trip to cape Breton tomorrow for the wedding weekend. Wish us luck! :)

I can relate Stacie. Today was the day i went to the doctor and they told me i wasn't pregnant when i went there to confirm pregnancy. What a headache. I started spotting and wasn't until the 3rd that i went into full miscarriage mode :(

Yea stace im sure ur fine!!

Lauren have fun this weekend!

Rach i hear ya it sucks next week was when i miscarried last year

Thanks girls! Yup, I am guessing it was just plain old discharge mixed with the spotting, since I haven't seen anything else and I didn't go into labor last night :)

Rach- It is crazy how these dates just stick with us. I will always remember 8/1 (my ultrasound which showed my pregnancy quit developing), 8/5 (my D&C and what I consider my "Angel" day), and 3/18 my due date. Keep your head up, we will get through this. Any sign of AF? or did I miss that post?

I kno sum of you got one..but i forgot lol who got an nt scan w there pregnancy/ies

Me, but I was like 13 weeks, almost 14 :( But if you are going to ask what the measurements were I have no idea, they didn't tell me, they only told me he looked good :)

Hey girlies!!! Oufff i had over 8 pages of catching up since we just got back frim the cottage and there is no cell reception there at all!

Stace im betting jizz ewcm and irritation. I still get it sometimes after sex since my vadge seems to be overly sensitive to everything that goes in there.

Lisette yesss officialy off off how does it feel? Im counting down the days till i get there too!

Leese i told yaaa it would b a girl just like me.

Liz that lil baybay is to freakin adorbz!

Have i missed anything uberly cray cray??? How is everyone feeling?? Missed u guys sooo much!

Yea i heard gotta get it before 14 weeks. Like 13w6d actually...

I am nervous but excited lol

jess..ahhh!! I will be shocked if girl i never thought hahah

Good morning my loves :)

Jess welcome back, we missed ya chica! Feels amazing to be home & FREE!!! Today is the first real day with no stress!

Lisa hunni had one at 12w5d & it was very long & specific...gave me statistics ect didn't really understand but I was asured all looked good! That was the point for me when I started breathing a little :) how u feeling today girl?

Lauren babe hope u have a great trip & ur lil cuties behave great for mommy xxxx

Rach & Stacie extra special :hugs: ur way this week.

What's everyone up to today? Weekend plans?

Lisette- do glad you can have some stress free time! You do deserve it! Enjoy baby planning and relaxation.

i am okay i threw up 3 times...i just hope it starts getting better soon this nausea!!!

did they have a guess melina was a girl by then? im guna ask for a guess..!!

i cant wait to see baby m again! ahhhhhh

did you get blood work too girls??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"