We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lisa I got the nt scan with the bloodwork. The high risk OB doctor did it so you get u/s feedback right away- then they run the bloodwork twice before giving you that result. Not sure if that's the same everywhere. I can't remember now if we found out the sex at the 12 week or 18 (20) week u/s.

We're about 1/2 hour from our destination and only had to make 2 stops! About a 7 hour trip- and the girls were great. Sleeping now!

Can you post pics from your iPhone - anyone know?

thanks lauren, he hasnt said anything about blood work so...idk..!

have fun on your trip!!!!!

Hey girlies!

Leese I got the bloodwork done too but that took 2weeks to come back...if teh tech is good he's gonna tell you to 90% + with the u/s I think!

Lauren hunni wish I had an Iphone to help ya with posting...would love to see those cutie's nice and sleeping in the car side by side :cloud9:

Here is my latest dam big bump pic! Lets see yours girls!!!

36weeklisette1.jpg

Lis...You look gorgeous! :) I love the pic and your hair!

I don't have a clue about iphones either Lauren...sorry!

Lisette you are glowing! So gorgeous. I can't wait to see how cute Melina is going to look.

How beautiful! Love the pic lisette! Did you make all your lil cupcake numbers? Love them! Can't believe it's almost time for Melina to arrive!!!

Lis u look gorg!!!! Love the bump cant wait to see melina!!!!

Kim how r u hunni where r u at in ur cycle??

Lisa, I had the two rounds of blood work too. They did blood work the day of the scan and then had me come back two weeks later, I think. My U/S was done by the regular tech, so I had to wait to see the Dr. afterward to get the results :(

Yay 3 day weekend! The Dr. appt Monday. DS is going to six flags with my SIL and nieces tomorrow. So just me and hubby all day. I am hoping we can get a jump on some of the furniture moving. Our carpet for little dude's room didn't come in on time, so now we are having carpet installed in the baby's room and DS's room at the same time, so I have to find places to put two rooms full of stuff!

stace..uh thats annoying!!!

i dont even wanna do blood work, i just wanna see baby on the screen again! i feel like its just worry you kno. no matter what happens its nice to be prepared but being stressed in the process sucks!!

Aww stace nicee! Cant wait to see pics of his room!!

I picked out my bedding already if boy or girl! Just need to know...lol

Leese I'm cd 7! Yay hope to ovulate soon this time. Cd 13 is actually our 10 th anniversary and we conceived ds on our 1st anniversary so I'm very hopeful this round! Femara is suppose to have less side effects than the clomid but I have not been feeling great the past few days, and it makes me very sleepy. Only two more days left of it and it is suppose to clear out of my body within 40 hours.
I'm sure your scan will go great! But those screenings can be very stressful! Xoxo.
Post pics of your bedding choices!!! I love decorating!

Stace- hope the carpet install goes smoothly! At least you have no worries with the lifting :)

Lisette u lOok fabuloussss chica!!

Lauren im having the same prob i have no clue how to post pics from my damn iphone. I msg a bump pic to leese this am but cant post it here gahhh..

Just did the 1 hour glucose test. I was suprised the liquid wasnt too bad..just like a crap load of orange crush in a gulp lolol.

Leese i did the nt scan at 12w4 and had my first blood test the same day. The second blood test is after 15 weeks and tgey do mesurements and etc.

Thanks girlies :hugs:

I guess huge but happy is still okay right :)

Leese I forgot to mention my Dr couldn't guess for my that early (I was dissapointed cuz everyone said he is the best and he always guesses almost perfectly ect ect)! To be fair my lil monkey made him sweat on a Monday morning refusing to cooperate for the measurements so that was the important part! Secretly I thought....GIRL....if it was a boy he would have seen it ;) Also high heart rate was right for me...I know not for everyone though?

Jessy :wave: Send me the pic girlie, I'm home so I can post for you!

Kim thank you my friend, no I'm not THAT crafty, I ordered them from Etsy and actually ordered the monthly onsie ones for Melina too but she gets monkey's :) Man I love ETSY! Loads of dust your way for this cycle! I love the special significance and dates xxx

Stace can't wait to see pics of the boys rooms :)

Rach how you doing this morning sweetie? What are the weekend plans? Are you still waiting for AF? If the witch got you please drink it up for all of us ok :hugs:

Emm I see you're online too...how's it going love? Are you on EOD now?

Yep i'm here, just trying to figure out how to upload pix from ipad??? Got some great new ones of ds i wanted to share (since i can't do a bump pic haha!)

I'm 7/8 dpo and i erm...'acquired' a hpt from work so just did it and obviously it's bfn! It was just staring at me :haha:

Aquired :haha::haha::haha: I love you Emm :kiss: Maybe you could....aquire...a few more and be ready for early next week!

Definately we need to see pics of your cutie DS...waaayyy more satifying than the bump pics anyways!

Here's my baby!

Attachments

• IMG_5096.jpg
    IMG_5096.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5099.jpg
    IMG_5099.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5101 b.jpg
    IMG_5101 b.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread