We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

He is too cute emma!!! You will have to tell me how you loaded pic from iPad I can not get mine to do it!?!?!

Lisette i'm doing good, thanks for asking :) No AF yet. CD34.... i'm thinking Bud Light Lime-a-rita sounds good right now! :haha:

Emma your little boy looks JUST like you and your H. He is adorable!!!

This is one freaky deaky cycle for you Rach :shrug: i don't get it...

Emma ur boy is soooo freakin cute!!!!!!

!awww

I kno 12 weeks wtf?!! Lol

How r u rach?!

Emma- your son is such a cutie!

Ugh, spent most of the afternoon cleaning my bedroom so we can start emptying the baby's room and DS's room for Wednesday. I am so tired now! I can't even take a nap because I have theater tickets tonight (only two more weeks thank goodness!). 45 minutes until I have to leave, enough time to put away some laundry so we can find out bed again ;) Oh and I guess I need to leave myself time to put on a shirt, because I was hot when I was cleaning and stripped down to my bra, LOL. My husband walks in with me in my big old maternity shorts and a bra and said I look like I belong in one of those "people of walmart" photos! :)

Emma he s a freakin cutie patooty!! Definetly looks like u.

Rach hmmm..have u tried another frer? Weird symptoms? Congrats on passing ur exam!! I saw it on ur fb super happy for u sweety :)

Leese woahh 12 weeks already! Crap time flies by soooo fast. When i go back to work monday i officialy only have 2 months left of work and then im off for over a year yesssss

Ok seriously i have to comment WTF Kristen Stewart??? Cheating on motherfucking edward cullen with a 42 year old married father of 2 director???? Stoopid biatch...

jess off a year!! thats so awsome your job does that..my job you get maternity leave 12 weeks but no pay!!! bullshit but im leaving anyway the last day of mine is dec 31!!!!

Omgggg Emma thats..extremely promissing...extremelyyyyy...ok i ll try not to get on the obssesed test test test band wagon..but..ok shutting up now lolol.

Leese yup we get a full year off with 93% of our brut salary..which meand i ll b making more money on mat leave then actualy working. Which is crazy..maybe i should pop out 10 kids and alqays b on mat leave lolol nahhh let s just start with 1 baby and take it from there later..

Happy saturday!! It s supose to b crazy hot today so were going to my parents place all day for swimming and doin absolutly nuttin ahhh the good life..im just missing a sexy cabana boy to bring me drinks..maybe dh would wear a sexy speedo and serve me mmhhhmmmmm

i am going swimming too at my fil, but i already feel sick, threw up 2 times here already and they are bbqing and that food makes me wanna hurl lately...o well..............

Jess i wish i was a fly on your wall in your house. I would love to see how funny you and your DH is. I could see you 2 talking so dirty to each other and it being hilarious. Your bedroom might be a bit too freaky deaky for me though! :haha:

Em i def agree, too early!! I sure hope you see that bfp though.

Thanks guys, i'm worried i am & i'm worried i'm not haha! I will try & hold off a couple of days coz think af due thurs/fri. But i stocked up on hpts today so....:muaha:

I was shopping with ds today and he started swinging on this huge pink, padded push up wonderbra saying " like mummy's!!" i was soooo embarrassed! Mine are real anyway :haha::haha:

LOL, it is so funny what kids say! Good luck holding out to test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->