We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Em i say test 10 dpo! Lol u have willpower huh damn i am so bad i start at 8 dpo lol

Had to leave fil was so sick the whole time they had fam in from italy felt bad but i cudnt last!! Sucks ass i wonder if i will b like this the whole time....please god no !!!!

Hope u guys r having a good day xo

Jess i wish i was a fly on your wall in your house. I would love to see how funny you and your DH is. I could see you 2 talking so dirty to each other and it being hilarious. Your bedroom might be a bit too freaky deaky for me though! :haha:

Em i def agree, too early!! I sure hope you see that bfp though.

Hunny trust me it s pretty much hardcore raunchy speak 24 hours a day. It s how we keep da spice going. He s almost worse then i am tho since he comes up with the kinkiest things ever..which i have to admit is goddamn fucking hot lolol

My motto is keep the fights clean and the sex dirtyyyyy :)

Emma ahhh kids say the darnest things lolol..soooo...test test test!!! Lol sorry hunny i fell off the no pea pressure wagon..me drinkin da koolaid once again mouhaahaaa

Come to the pea on a stick darkside, we have cookies!!

I would you guys but I know I don't tend to get early bfps....

Ur doin wats best emma...my first pg i was 8 dpo...2nd was 10 and this one 11...in my crazy head i wud think i was done at like 9 dpo for the month !

i woke up yesterday with a cold..so now i am throwing up and cant breathe...wonderful!

I'm here. Sorry the return to work today has been fucking bullshit. I've just spent my morning either crying or banging my head on my desk. There has been so many fuckups that i'm having to deal with today it's horrible. My boss just messed things up bad while i was gone and ya.

How is everyone? Emma how r u feeling? Leese i know summer colds while pregnant are the worst. U cant take anything and u feel like shit all the time.

Tested today, fuck all on it haha! It is wrong that i feel mad, like i'm mad it should be positive damn it! :haha: only 10/11 dpo tho...

Hope you feel better soon Leese :hugs:

Awww Emma, do not give in to our evil testing ways ;) There is still time for a BFP!

I am headed to the Dr. in a few minutes! Routine appt, and I just realized I forgot to take my vit D today. Why do I have to take so many pills in pregnancy, when my brain is mush and I can't remember what I ate for breakfast half the time, LOL. I am going to have to get one of those pill sorters for little old people, with the days of the week on it :) I can't believe I am starting my every other week appts already!

Definetly still plenty time of time for a BFP Emma! I'm most definetly rooting for u sweety.

Wow Stace that's cray cray every other week already..Fuck just looked at ur ticker and basicly u only have freakin 59 more days to go! When is ur last official work day???

Jessy- right now my insurance has me working until I deliver, but I think I am going to change it to my first day of leave is 9/24 (we can start our leave up to two weeks before our due date)

Well my Dr. appt could have went better. The first blood pressure check they did was 168/105 (yikes!). He told me if it was still high after a second check I would have to go on bed rest for a few days to see if that helps. Luckily I have no protein in my urine and my repeat check it had went down to 138/82 which is the normal range for me. I was seeing floaters when she checked it, so I had a feeling it was going to be high. I tend to get floaters from time to time, but my Dr. hasn't been worried about them since my BP has always been fine at the office. I had PIH with DS, so I am really hoping I am not repeating it again this pregnancy. My blood pressure didn't elevate until after 38 weeks with him, so the only treatment was to induce delivery, so BP problems at 32 weeks would really suck!

Hi girls! Sorry just catching up from working all weekend. Emma sweetie I'm still holding out for a bfp for you!! It's still way early! Thanks for asking about everything a few days ago. We are still trying to sell our home so I have just been driving back and forth (2hrs each way) to work. That's why I basically disappear on the weekends I'm loving my job tho!!! And the girls I get to work with are fun and awesome nurses that I am learning so much from! I tested for o today. It was negative I'm cd 11. Hope to see a positive soon:)
Rach - still no af? Have you retested again??? Me you and emma are gonna rock it out over the next few months!
Lisa---- funny thing! I just got me that lil old lady pill organizer!!! Seriously I can never remember when I have taken my prenatal vit!!! I'm lame I know! Hope your appt goes great! I can't believe you are 12 freakin weeks!
Jess- sorry your having a bad day. Hope it gets tons better for ya. Xoxo

Hey girlsssss

Wow stace thats high!! Hope it stays down girl

Kim hey sweeti how r u were r u in cycle?? I kno 12 weeks...crazyness

Em plenty of time fxd for u girl ahhh!!!!!!!

Nt scan today so anxioussssssssss

Ugh, spotting today & that shitty pre-af feeling...

Oh good luck Lisa, can't wait to see HER!!

Stace we must have posted at the same time because I'm just now seeing your post. Hope your bp stays in a nice range for you!! It's crazy how it changed so much just while you were at the office. Keep us posted! Xoxo...
Lisa best wishes at your scan today!!!! What time???
Emma sorry about the spotting girl:( that sucks. No chance of it being implantation????

Nah i dont think so kim. Oh well, at least i will get my test results back before getting pg now so we'll know whats what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->