We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey chicas :wave:

How's everyone doing today?

Leese big day my love! I can't waot for an update & new cute pic of baby M :cloud9:

Emm hunni praying for u its not AF :hugs:

Jess a better day for u I hope?

Rach babe did u get ur drink on this weekend? Any signs of AF or more testing?

Kim sweetie so crazy that's ur still commuting like mad, such a tough cookie u are!!!

AFM I've been doing ok except for the nights...its like my body just gets soo stiff & sore that any tiny mouvement kills so all night its owe owe owe :( Home stretch right! Soon little sweetie will be here! Eeeekkkk!!! I got lucky too cuz my mom was able to get a last minute standby ticket home so she'll definately be here in time now :)

Yay! you are soooo close now Lisette!

Lisa- when is your scan??? I can't wait for news :)

Took my BP this morning at it was 138/85... not great but I will take it! I am going to keep track of it a couple times a day, and see what it is next week at the Dr.

Stace forgive my pg brain I forgot to ask how ur BP was today! I hope it stays under control for ya! If the dr puts u on bed rest early what's ur insurance/pay like?

hey girls!

nt scan went WONDERFUL!!! baby is "perfect" as per sono tech & dr! nt measurement was 1.5 (fluid measurement) and heart, stomach kidneys everything is great!!!!

im thrilled and will post pics soon!

oh yea..and she said 80 percent sure its a .................BOY!!! LOL

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg lisa haha! Glad everything's looking good, you must be really confused what to buy now!

well i always said boy...and then i was like uhh my dr thinks girl maybe it is...and now shes like uh i see a weeny..lol

Lisa- Congrats! I would hold off on painting the nusery, but 80% sounds pretty certain that you will be joining us on team blue! Great news that everything looked good!

Lisette- If I have to quit work early I will get one week sick pay (100% of my normal pay) then 70% disability pay until either I can return to work or until 6 weeks after I have him. Then I either have to take vacation or no pay up to another 6 weeks. I am opting for 2 weeks of vacation then returning to work, so a total of 8 weeks off after the birth. Short term disability kind of sucks, but I guess it is better than nothing.

Def no painting stace, but 80percent odds are pretty much mostly but i will know in a month or so!!!!!!!!!!

WOW lissaaaa :cloud9: what a gorgeous lil pic :) how u feeling babe?

Stace kinda sucky but good that u have some kind of coverage!

I officially changed the start date of my maternity leave to 9/24... let the count down begin!

So exciting Stacie!

I'm gutted i will def have to work xmas day this year, tried my hardest to be off on mat leave but it just wasn't happening haha!

Well I will be back at work by Christmas, so my timing wasn't great either :) But if you get pregnant soon you could be off next summer which would be an awesome time to have maternity leave and be home with your two kids ;)

Lisa!!!! So happy for you! Nothing like a son;) love my boy! Yay for nothing but positive news from the scan.

Stace woohoo for starting the countdown !

Thanks girls..and im still sick hes hoping it goes away soon but who knows :(

One thing thats kind of annoying is its tradition in italian families to name the son after husbands father..his name is nicolo but everyone calls him nick ..so were guna do nicholas..but me and leo were talking and we started liking domenick..i told his sister and she was like its cute but i think my dads like expecting a nicholas....like annoying i like the name but its just the fact...like its tradition n his dad will cry..lol but im really starting to like domenick!!! Like its got nick in it wth?!

O well wat can i do...

Lisa, look at your perfect little baby! I love love love the avatar picture! I am sure you are relieved that the scan went so well. :hugs:

WOW Lisa! That picture is soo amazing. So happy everything is perfect!! I am so excited for a little boy!! :blue: :holly:

Hey girlies! Sorry ive been MIA but ive been hospitalized since monday night due to severe kidney infection and kidney stones. Extremely scary stuff. Ive had 2 us tho and Charlie is in perfect shape just her mommy that aint doin so hot 'sigh' they want to keep me on interveinus here for a fee more daysso ya..i have a lil cry session here and there but things should b fine.

Leese congrats on the 80% chances of team blue! Same thing happend for me at team
Pink at my 12 week scan sooo me thinks ur having a peeny!

Stace how r u feelin with ur bp? Is it not too bad or u ferl more woozy and etc? Thinking of u hunny!

Lisette ooooo not long now sweety!

Hope everyone else is having a good week so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->