We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Leese i'm officialy in the third trimester as of tomorrow!!! Holy fuckkkkkkkkkkkk and trust me i'm most definetly feeling it. I can now not sleep comfortably whatsoever do to the belly and Charlie deciding that she fucking hates mommy's sleeping position so she must have found some gorgous bright pink STEEL TOE BOOTS in the womb and partied all night long.....crapppp....i now need a pregnancy pillow me thinks.

Kim oooo happy anniversary hunny! Definetly a very sexy date! I think u did O for sure it could of just been the line test that didnt pop out as dark as it could of..which definetly happens. Keep us in the loop for the blood work and numbers!

Stace did u manage to go back to sleep??? Have u spoken to ur dr??? Still every 20-25 mins??? It's not possible to have BH like that for the next few weeks before delivery is it???????

I'm soooo tired gahhh...and naturaly Charlie is still at her all night rave at this very moment....

aww i cant wait to feel kicks!!!!!
omgggggggg

baby m makes me very very sick so hopefully at least she/he can let me feel him/her soon!!!!!!!!!!

my sister in law is having a fiesta friday night. i really hope i can eat something there!!!!

Stacie hasn't been on since early morn.....hope she's not in labour?!

I just checked on FB and STace hasnt posted anything since 7pm last night...fuckkk i hope everything is ok and they arent making her deliver or anything..

I haven't heard from you her either! She is prob hanging out with DS and will come back on here and say Hi Girls! :)

Ok seriously still nuttin from her..i'm starting to worry it's not her usual patern..

Sounds like she was up late last night so hopefully just having a lie in?

stace update if your out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usually shes on alot fxd shes okay

I really hope it's nothing and she's just passed out on the couch due to exaustion...god knows i'd be like that after all those BH and no sleep.

Good morning my loves :hugs:

How's everyone doing today?

Stace I hope ur okay honey?!?

Jess sorry to hear about the all night rave's! Melina is now at the same stage!!!

Kim good to hear from u girlie! Happy anniversary & loads of dust & chanting to the lil swimmers ;)

:wave: to everyone else, hope the day has been easy for u all so far?! Vag pain is slowly subsiding making room for me getting sick now! Woke up with sandpaper throat :cry: having hot tea now & just counting my blessings get to be home in pyjs right now!

Lisette omggg do u think the all night raves mean bad things to come?????? As in all nighters when our girls arrive??? Plz sweet baby jesus tell me Charlie wont b up all the time at night...

Jess seriously I pray to God everyday & negotiate with Melina already, as long as she does good 5-6hr sleeps she can be a picky eater, have a bad attitude anything but sleep is CRITICAL...soo far not looking promising for me! Lol atleast we'll be awake together :)

Jess seriously I pray to God everyday & negotiate with Melina already, as long as she does good 5-6hr sleeps she can be a picky eater, have a bad attitude anything but sleep is CRITICAL...soo far not looking promising for me! Lol atleast we'll be awake together :)

Ditto but if i've learnt anything so far she's already doing the complete opposite of everything i tell her...:dohh::dohh:

Happy anniversary Kim! I'm sure you o'd and caught the egg too. Yee haw!

I'm sure stace is ok. If the bh's aren't painful that just points to labor practice! I hope!
Lisette glad you're feeling better. Ryan let me sleep 4 hours last night. That's a record for her 4 weeks of life! Haha. Eloise wasn't a good sleeper either so I guess sleep is just not meant to be for me :( so I feel for you guys

Sorry gals, I am supposed to be "working" from home and forgot to post :) They finally stopped at about 9 this morning, which is good because I was getting ready to go to the hospital. The got to every 15 minutes with a couple 10 minutes apart, but like lauren said they weren't strong or painful, so they weren't really doing anything dilation wise, just annoying the hell out of me and keeping me from sleeping good at night. I texted my friend who is a L&D nurse and she said that she doesn't think 36+ hrs can be braxton hicks and it sounded more like pre labor to her. She told me not to wait for them to get closer together to just come to the hospital if they start again, but FX'd they don't (at least not for 4 or 5 more weeks!). I have a Dr. appointment on Thursday so I guess I will see what he says about them, but he is not super conservative, so I really don't think he will make me quit working unless I have other problems like high BP.

Oh and my Mom is taking it overboard and doesn't want me walking around at all! They said to keep my feet up as much as I can, not go on full bed rest! I have no idea if I am going to go into work tomorrow or not, I guess I will wait and see how tonight goes.

Oh and Jessy, you were partially right, I did lay down and take a nap after two nights of minimal sleep!

OMG Stace we were so freakin worried about you!! Glad they stopped and u managed to catch some zzzzzz's

In other news my sexual libido has now once again kicked in like a mother fucker. Even tho i'm super uncomfy due to just general baby kicks i still wanna get mahh freak on 24/7......

Sorry for worrying you! But if I was in preterm labor I would find someway to let you guys know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->