We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

LOL, aren't pregnancy hormones great? Your hubby won't know what hit him :)

LOL, aren't pregnancy hormones great? Your hubby won't know what hit him :)

It's just so weird since i dunno they seem to be up and down so much. I kinda seem to get these spikes hormone wise and it's like ok..now now nowwwwwwwwwww LOL

But then i get a low and DH is like well there u were a sex fiend for 2 weeks and now u dont even wanna seem me ur vadge 'sigh'

Aw good news Stace! Maybe you can 'work from home' again 2moro?:winkwink:

Glad everything is ok stacie!

Rach what's up??

It's still so freaking hot here. Ugh! I want to start going for walks

Hey girlies! Sorry ive been MIA but ive been hospitalized since monday night due to severe kidney infection and kidney stones. Extremely scary stuff. Ive had 2 us tho and Charlie is in perfect shape just her mommy that aint doin so hot 'sigh' they want to keep me on interveinus here for a fee more daysso ya..i have a lil cry session here and there but things should b fine.

Leese congrats on the 80% chances of team blue! Same thing happend for me at team
Pink at my 12 week scan sooo me thinks ur having a peeny!

Stace how r u feelin with ur bp? Is it not too bad or u ferl more woozy and etc? Thinking of u hunny!

Lisette ooooo not long now sweety!

Hope everyone else is having a good week so far.
OMG JESSY!!! how are you feeling now?? I know exactly what you are going through I was admitted friday for a kidney infection too!! they let me go home today but I have to go back once a day for antibiotic shots in my ass :(
Did they admit you to L&D?? thats where I was and I'm so glad to be out of there!!! I swear to God every woman who came in was screaming her head off like a freaking movie!!! but then about 20 min of screaming came the sweet cry of a new born baby :) so it was scaring me and making me cry out of happiness at the same time. lol

Crystal omggg u had kidney probs too?? No they kept me in the emergency sector for 3 days. It s the freakin worse when ur in pain cuz of that and baby kicks all the time it hurts sooo bad. But reassuring since u know she s ok lol.

Rach???????? U ok????

Crystal omggg u had kidney probs too?? No they kept me in the emergency sector for 3 days. It s the freakin worse when ur in pain cuz of that and baby kicks all the time it hurts sooo bad. But reassuring since u know she s ok lol.

Rach???????? U ok????

yea it does hurt... baby Ethan was transverse until yesterday so he was kicking my bladder and kidneys, Now he has turned head down and is kicking my ribs :) Did you know having sex can cause bladder and kidney infections..... I know your hormones are out of control right now but it might be best to take it easy in the sex department :p your belly is so cute !!!!

Rach- What is up???

Crystal- sorry to hear you were sick too!

Well I took DS to his "meet the teacher" night at school, where we got a new supply list with like 10 additional items not on the original supply list (Grrr!) So my parents were driving us (since they won't let me drive at the moment) and stopped by the store so we could pick up the rest of the stuff on his list, luckily my Mom came in with me. While we were checking out I started feeling really hot and light headed, then I started losing my hearing (which was a weird experience) then I almost passed out! I was able to tell my Mom that I needed to leave right then and sit down and I made it to the car (which my dad had pulled around front for us). This has seriously been the week from hell and it is only Tuesday! I am almost afraid to get out of bed tomorrow!

Awww Stace...I was just going to write I am so glad that you feel better! That is so scary that you almost passed out but a good thing that you weren't driving. I am sure it probably has something to do with your blood pressure and lack of sleep with your BHs. I hope that your week gets better hun!

You ok Rach? I think we are worried about you here doll!

Well still can't sleep, I have a feeling this is going to be a common problem from here on out. I will fall asleep for 45 minutes and then wake up and need to roll over! I only had a few contractions last night and so far only a couple this morning, so at least they are staying away!

I can not believe that DS is starting 3rd grade in a few hours! He is getting so big! I will try to post a few pics today of his first day of school :) Then assuming I am concious (OK probably shouldn't joke about that one) I am going to attempt to go to work today. We'll see how the day goes! Well I am going to try to go back to sleep! Our dog is loving that DS is out of town. She is all curled up on his pillows infront of the box fan I have blowing on me all night. She is quite the spoiled dog right now :)

Crystal yuppp i know sex most definetly does not help urine inf wise but i tend to get them with or without the aid of sex sooooo fuck it at least i get a happy outta it LOL.

Stace wow that's scary....ur app is tomorrow with ur dr right???? Could it be due to ur blood pressure the feeling faint? I think he might stop u work wise and give you bedrest...how r u feeling now? Any better? Still BH?

Still no news from Rach? I hope she's doing ok.

Officialy 3rd trimester as of now holy crap i still remmeber the day i peed on that FRER and got my dark positive....it's crazy how fast time flies by!!!! Work tho has been terrible with everything going on and i'm trying to not get stressed out but easier said then done honestly :(

Hey girls!

Hope everyones doing good

happy 3rd tri jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shittttttt

:) cant wait to be there!!!!! lol

around thanksgiving i will be and by then charlie will be here!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->