We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Woo Hoo for third tri Jess! This is where the fun begins :)

Yup Dr. tomorrow! My mom is convinced he is going to put me on bedrest, so I guess we shall see. I am trying to wrap up all my loose ends at work just incase. Plus my Dr. is out next week on vacation, so it would be an inopportune time to go into preterm labor! It could be my BP or it could have just been the little stinker was sitting in the wrong position I have no idea. I am feeling a lot better today. I had a contraction this morning that was kind of painful and I had to sit down, but not much since. I checked my BP at work and it was 143/82 so still in the OK range. I just need to squeeze 4 more weeks out of this little guy :)

Two people have asked me if I am "getting close" today. I am going to make a freaking shirt with my due date on it! That way people will quit asking! I just keep answering well no not really I have 7 weeks until my due date.

Stace i'm glad things are alot better today. But it is very possible he puts u on bedrest...if he does u wont need to make a tshirt LOL. I have no clue why they have been asking u that cuz i find u look fab in ur pics! Oooooo 3rd grade already it goes by fast doesnt it??

Morning chicas :)

Jess baby happy 3rd tri sweeti :happydance: que passa work wise?

Lisa how u feelin today hun?

Crystal super cray cray on the infection :( Hope its smooth sailing from here on out!

Stace sooo sorry to read about ur scare while DH is away esspecially! Take it really easy hun & definitely post some cute pics of DS ready for school!

Lauren any relief on the heat? How lil Ryan today?

Rach??? U ok doll? :hugs:

Kris how u doing alone at home now right? Everyone behaving I hope?

Emm :wave:

AFM a tough night of back pain & sore throat & stuffy :( feel so useless these days...like need to ask H to come help me out of bed!!! Pretty sad! Atleast had me some yummy mcdonalds for breakfast & went to a very informative breastfeeding workshop that H found very useful too! He's super happy we're gonna try hard to bf & have lots of support set up now for it! Fingers crossed i guess :)

Awww noooo, just found out my good friend from uni's baby was born asleep.....:'(

Hi girlies! Stace- take it easy Hun and stay well hydrated! I hope your appt Tom goes well:) btw - your ds is a lil cutie! Mine starts school in one week. I just dread it I love having him with me.
Rach- you ok girlie???? Update us! We miss ya!
Jess hope your work day gets better! 3rd trimester WHAT????? Insane:)
Lisette - not much longer and you will have lil Melina in your arms :) hang in there.

I think so, she went on mat leave about 3 weeks ago so I guess she must have been close to her due date? I don't know if it was expected or....

Sending her lots of prayers and love Em. I am so sorry to hear that.

Thanks you guys, ive sent her a msg but didn't really know what to say, just sorta said I was thinking of her & sending lots of love. I just can't imagine...

There is a good thread on the stillbirth forum that lets you know what to say and not to say. I know that you don't know the whole story yet but let her know how special her son or daughter was and always acknowledge her child. She will never be able to forget this moment and it will change her forever.

Oh Emma I'm so sorry for your friend. And Kris your comment made me cry :( hugs

Jessy congrats on 3rd tri baby!!!!

Stace I got crazy bh's and some painful ones too and they had to induce me! So hopefully it doesn't indicate anything at all! Your DS is a cutie!!

Things cooled off a tiny bit, but it the damn humidity! We have a showing today so we have to clean our butts off since we've been slacking! Oh and don't know if I told you guys we have the first floor frames on our new house!! So excited.

Yay Lauren! I can't wait until the house is done and we get to see pics!

Rough start to the morning today, but I only have to work until 1:45, then off to the Dr. so at least the day will be short. Plus it is the last day that I have to get both me ready for work and DS ready for school by myself :) We are actually a pretty good team in the mornings. Tomorrow is my day off (Thank goodness!) so I think I will spend the day in comfy clothes and doing nothing at all! (wait I have had two of those days already this week :) wth, I could use a third, LOL)

Ooo fun lauren so cool..cant wait to see pics!!

Stace yay for a day off!!

I cant wait for the weekend omggggg!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"