We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

That's great news Lauren!! Crossing my fingers this is it and the house will be solddddd.

Stace let us know how it goes at ur dr's and what's the what!

How is y'all doing? Finaly goddamn friday tomorrow and then the weekend!! Trust me i cant freakin wait. Half of august is already over..jesus this summer went by fast.

Well I am yet again having contractions! WTF!!! I think this baby just really likes to cause trouble! I have been having them for 2 hrs now at first they were about 20 minutes apart, the last one was 35, but a little stronger. Hopefully they stop on their own again. Now I just have to decide if I want to go ahead and go home and rest, or stay at work and see if they stop. Since I work a desk job, it really isn't much different than being at home, so I might give them another hour or so and see what they do.

And I am definately not telling my Mom yet ;) she tends to over react (To be fair she had preterm labor with me and my sister, so to her early contractions = bedrest/premie). I know these contractions are NOT strong enough to make me deliver, so I don't really see the big deal in giving them some time to stop on their own before I make a trip to L&D. If they continue I might call my Dr. though, just to give them a heads up before my appt.

Oh and little man is extra wound up this morning too :) My belly looks like a scene out of Alien!

Hmmm maybe give it another hour to see what's the what. And i'd call ur dr for the head's up like u said. Before safe then sorry right? And they'll start off the appointment in the know right away which is always good.

I guess it is a little different for me since I know what labor pain feels like (of course they say it can be different for each pregnancy), so these weak contractions really don't concern me, other than the fact I don't want them to continue and have a chance to get stronger (not at 33 weeks anyway ;))!

Morning girlies,

How's everyone doing today?

Stace did the contractions stop sweetie?

I'm somewhat better today vag wise & cold wise so ihoping not to be totally useless! Lol

Still there, currently 15 minutes apart. I decided to leave work and call the Dr. They want me just to take it easy and keep my appt at 2:30 then he will decide what if anything else he wants to do. So I am going to spend the next 2.5 hrs laying in bed timing contractions. I am sure you all are envious ;)

Hope your little one stays put for at least a few more weeks! Hopefully these are just standard BH's and nothing to worry about. My mom had false labor 6 times before she actually had me so although they are annoying and stress-inducing they are probably no big deal! Let us know how your appointment goes ASAP.

Can't wait to see photos of the new house! I'm so jealous btw!

Jessy- I love that being your Facebook friend forces me to read french. I feel like the 8 years of french classes weren't completely wasted on me (even if I did hate very moment) when I realize that I can read your statuses without translation hahaha

yup I'm better at understanding it and reading it then I am at speaking/writing it. I'm just one of those people that can't learn a foreign language. I'm starting Cameron off with bilingual cartoons asap so he'll have a fighting chance!

Liz- I am sure you are right that this is still false labor, they don't feel like strong like labor contractions. It is just annoying and since I am not full term yet something to watch and make sure they don't turn into preterm labor. I just wish they would stop until 37 weeks, then I will deal with all the false labor my body wants to throw at me!

Well I am going to have to make a decision soon. These silly contractions are still getting closer (although they vary a bit). The last few have been 14 minutes, 5 minutes, 8 minutes, 10 minutes, and 7 minutes apart. I still have 2 hrs before my appt and my Dr. office is closed for lunch (they don't answer the phone anyway, it takes them like 45 minutes to an hour to call you back). So if they stay that close together do I just go to L&D instead of my appt or do I wait it out and try to go to my appt? I mean even if they stay close together, I don't think I am dilated and little guy isn't engaged anyway, so it is not like I am going to deliver at home waiting for my appt.

Oh and my Dr. office is in the hospital buiding, so even if I go and he says, no you are in labor, it is litterally a 5 minute walk/car ride around to the other side of the hospital :)

Stace can u just show up earlier at ur dr's?? They might take it really seriously and see u right away..

I think you should keep doing what you're doing Stacie till your appt. like you say, your dr can just send you round to l&d if necessary. Fingers crossed Liam stays put!

Haha Liz, i always try & figure Jess's statuses out but my high school french is pretty shit to be fair :haha: i can get the general idea of the them though usually!

Lisa what happened with that house you were looking at buying?

Hey Em do they ever sound kinda weird to u or wayyy different then what u think i'm saying status wise? Rach says she needs to always have them translated LOLOL.

The translation through Bing isn't always the best, but in general we can get the gist of the post :)

I am so disappointed, I took a video of the baby doing flips in my belly, but my damn phone doesn't have enough memory to email it or text it anywhere. He has seriously been on crazy active baby today!

Sooo has anyone got fun weekend plans?

We are going to a 'seaside in the city' event on sat - there's gonna be a huge sandpit for us....erm i mean....for the kids to play in, donkey rides, face painting, kids rides, yummy food stalls etc. :happydance:

Do you guys have 'thomas the tank engine'? Ds lovvvves him so on sunday we are going to a steam railway where the engines are dressed up like the ones from the show and all the characters are there. I'm so excited, he will love it!

A very English weekend haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->