We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Emma- My son loved Thomas too! His room was Thomas from the time he was 2 until 7. I even painted a mural of Thomas on his wall that we just now painted over :( We always went to "A day out with Thomas' which sounds exactly like what you are describing! I will have to post a picture of him from one of our trips :) It was super fun and your DS will love it!

Sunday is supposed to be my baby shower, so hopefully Liam behaves and I get to attend!

Well it's one of our best friend's bdays so we're going out to dinner for that. I'm also going shopping for my uber yummy mummy shower outfit since my shower is next sat and i cant freakin wait!!

I'm hopping that alot of people are kind of last minute people that will buy off my registry..so far it's done pretty good but still alot of essentiels left that we need..and i'm hoping that out of everyone (my mom says so far they are at 100 people confirmed) it wont all be clothes u know? I mean dont get me wrong we will need clothes..but we dont need clothese from say 70 people u know? My MIL has already started buying 3 year old outfits....WTF?????

And as for Thomas the tank engine i use to read the books all the time when i was younger!!! I think i still have some...something to pass down to my daughter i guess!!

Since i'm an extremely huge reader (seriously i have a huge library at home and an ebook filled with books) i read all the time. I've started reading outload to Charlie just cuz they say she can hear me now so why not u know?

That sounds like it would be a great day out for a little one. I don't think we have anything like that around here... and I read all the time too. I bought little man a ton of books this weekend- fairy tales, golden books, ect. I'm currently (literally at this moment) reading 50 shades. My sister left me her kindle so I could read them... now I'm addicted to her kindle and going to have to buy myself one...

Having an ebook is awsome!! And out of all 3 Fifty shades i still think my fav is the first one..then 2 and 3 comes in last for me.

Yeh i liked the first one best too. Everything kinda changed after that....then it just got a bit like oh, they're at it again, and again oh and again! Not much story to back up all the shagging!

girls i just had like a breakdown at work...

i started crying and had to leave for a minute...i really am not sure if i can work anymore with this vomiting and nausea....i throw up like 10 times a day and when im not throwing up i am super nauseous..they only thing i can really keep down (most of the time) is plain pasta...i had a girl cover me and i ran to the closest pizeria to get some-

i honestly dont know how i can last a my job if my m/s doesnt go away....or at least get better i am going to give it a couple more weeks....if it doesnt im guna have to talk to dh and my boss and see what im guna do--

:( im so sad...im thrilled baby m is doing great dont get me wrong and at the end of the day im so thankfull for this pregnancy, just so hard to work and have a normal life right now!

i am thinking about trying sea-bands bc i really dont know what else to do and i guess its worth a try..

sorry for the vent xo

Leese i would definetly check to see if u can get Diclectin from ur dr. It saved my life big timeeee.

thanks jess..maybe i will be zofran sucks ass isnt doing anything, this is like unbearable u kno like wtf !!!!!!!!

Glad you are feeling better Lisette! I can't believe how close you are to meeting your little girl!

Congrats on Third Tri Jess...That has gone sooooo fast!

Sorry you are still feeling so crappy Leese! I really hope you feel better soon! :)

Thinking of you Stace! Hope your Dr. appt goes well and your little man decides to stay cooking for a while longer!

TGIF tomorrow and then I have all next week off. The little boy I take care is going on holidays so I am not sure what to do with myself. With my mom back at work, I think I will get some deep cleaning done around the house if it isn't too hot, which I doubt or maybe the beach with some good books. Hard to decide! lol Have a great night everyone!

Stace how did it ho with ur dr??? What does he think would b best??

OK, sorry this post is so late, but my cell was about dead and I had to save the battery to talk to DH since he is out of town. My actual appt went fine, bp was a little high 149/89, baby's heart rate was 129 I think, which is kind of low for him, but in the normal range. He checked my cervix and it is closed, long, and thick, so contractions aren't doing anything. So then he sent me to be monitored. Ugh that was a nightmare! I was monitored for 2 hrs and my contractions we pretty much 5-6 minutes apart the whole time. So they gave me a shot to stop them and said if the shot worked they would monitor me for 45 more minutes and I could go home. Well then the nurse reviewed the baby's heart rate and realized it was dipping more than what they like (there were times his went below 110 bpm) so they sent me to radiology for a biophysical profile, which is just another ultrasound where they are looking for certain movements. Little guy passed with 8/8, so then they sent me back for additional monitoring. All said and done I was at the hospital (not counting my dr appt) for 4 hrs! Now I am on limited activity (whatever that means) and pelvic rest. My dr. told me not to work tomorrow (which was my day off anyway) but I guess I will call and find out if I can go back to work on Monday. It has been a long night and I am ready for bed!

aww Stacey sounds like you had a rough day, hopefully its not going to be like this for the rest of your pregnancy. But if baby does come early don't fret too much, my son was almost 6 weeks early and he did great was just in the NICU for 48 hrs. Pelvic rest means no sex :( . I have been on pelvic rest forever but my husband is in Hawaii anyway.. lol. so pretty easy to comply. How early did your dr say was ok for you to deliver?

Lol, I know what pelvic rest is, I am not.sure about limited activities, guess I will.just use some common sense. I.didn't.actually see my Dr after my monitoring, I know they really try.to get you.to 37 weeks, but I guess it depends on how everything else goes.

Awww Stace...I hope that your night and day off tomorrow goes better than today. How strange is it that you called it? That you knew that since DH was away your little boy was going to act up. What a little stinker! Thinking of you lots and do nothing but sleep or watch tv with your feet up tomorrow!

LOL for some reason I have known since the beginning that this little guy would be trouble.

Emma- Here are a couple pics of DS from some of our trips to the "Day out with Thomas"
We went 5 times, I think... oh and there is a pic of the mural I painted that DS just made me paint over :(
thomas05-15.jpg
IMG_1337.jpg
IMG_1846.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back