We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Wow i had no clue they could give u a shot to make the contractions stop?!?? How have u been feeling since then? Are they completly gone or more spaced out or etc?? Hmmm...i'm still asuming ur dr will wait and see if they start up again and then maybe put u on bedrest?? Did he mention that at all?

TFGIFF to all my chicas!!! Thank fuck it's finaly gonna be the weekend. I'm just too burnt out to do anything. Work has been kickin my ass and i'm debating on maybe finishing even sooner then i was thinking...gotta see how i feel but i have plenty of time off to cover for it so maybe i'd finish sooner then oct 19th...hmmmm......

Jessy- I think the drug they use is actually a muscle relaxer used to treat bronchitis and asthma. I googled it though and I shouldn't have! Google is evil, never read all the possible side effects of a drug, it will scare the crap out of you! But I guess it was necessary to stop the contractions. He has only mentioned bedrest when my BP was sky high, but I am waiting on a call back from the office to find out if I will be quitting work early.

I am feeling pretty good, I have maybe had a couple contractions overnight, but I was so freaking tired I don't really know. I did sleep better last night finally. Now I am going stir crazy at home. My family won't let me leave the house, because they say if I do too much the contractions will start again, so I am home alone and not supposed to be doing too much activity. WTF am I supposed to do then? I am not on bed rest yet, so I don't want to lay in bed all day, yet cleaning is probably not what my Dr. had in mind when he said limited activity... hmmm

Morning girls :wave:

Happy Friday to everyone! What's the weekend plans?

Kris I hope u have a great start ur vacay girlie! Some good books & beach time sound just fab :)

Leese u feeling better today chica :hugs:

Jess I would totally say take a few extra weeks to yourself! Just for the naps we know we need before our girls kick our butts ;p

Stace what a rollercoaster hunni! Definitely a lil stinker in there! Rest up sweetie
What an adorable DS u have :)

hey girls

i a m officially going to be working part time---i cant handle full time with constant vomititing and nausea...thank god im able too my boss thought i was good n feels bad for me...i feel its lke getting worse!

Aww good news Leese! Will make things a bit easier for you if you can get more rest?

Yea bc i had like a breakdown the other day i cant do it...my mom had what i had and quit compleetely at 2 months...shes like idk how your doing it.....so i hope this is the answer im not trying to quit completely but i need a break u know!

How are you girls xo?

Thank god it s really really the weekend!! Nuttin but chillin shopping and having a good time!!

Hi guys,
Stacie that stinks!! Glad they got it under control. That happens to me- every time DH leaves something happens. My mc was the day after he left for Poland for 3 weeks!

Lisa I hope that's a good compromise for you!

DH is golfing in a tournament today and tomorrow. Boo! We've had 2 house showings but no offers. Boo again.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Oh, and I told DH we can try sex tonight. Wish me luck!!

Happy Saturday girlies :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

Lisa yay for a lemon :happydance: glad u came up with a solution to give u some relief right now!

Stace how u doing today sweetie? When is DH back?

Lauren sorry to hear about golf weekend & no offers yet! good sexy vibes ur way for tonight though ;) I guess u know what to expect since having been through this before but do tell how scary/diffrent is it after childbirth? I'm really hoping we can get that part of our lives back after Melina as well...scares me to hear how many women don't want it, are in too much pain, feel weird about it all or worse their H's see them diffrent :(

AFM rough night & then up at the crack of dawn for a baby cpr class! Man the stuff do for this baby already :) Was really informative but just added to my increasing anxeity lately...all the fears & worrys about scary stuff that can happen now at the end of my pg, during L&D & then in the early weeks...uuugggg wish I could just turn my brain off some days! Next dr's appt is Monday so ill ask a bunch of my crazy questions & get an update on what's what down there!

Happy Saturday girlies :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

Lisa yay for a lemon :happydance: glad u came up with a solution to give u some relief right now!

Stace how u doing today sweetie? When is DH back?

Lauren sorry to hear about golf weekend & no offers yet! good sexy vibes ur way for tonight though ;) I guess u know what to expect since having been through this before but do tell how scary/diffrent is it after childbirth? I'm really hoping we can get that part of our lives back after Melina as well...scares me to hear how many women don't want it, are in too much pain, feel weird about it all or worse their H's see them diffrent :(

AFM rough night & then up at the crack of dawn for a baby cpr class! Man the stuff do for this baby already :) Was really informative but just added to my increasing anxeity lately...all the fears & worrys about scary stuff that can happen now at the end of my pg, during L&D & then in the early weeks...uuugggg wish I could just turn my brain off some days! Next dr's appt is Monday so ill ask a bunch of my crazy questions & get an update on what's what down there!

Hello to all my fav chicas!! Happy goddamn monday morning to all lolol. Hopefully everyone had a good weekend? DH took me on a shopping spree saturday and omgggg i got the hotest stuff. Maternity clothes and UBER sexy lingerie mmmhhhmmmm.

I've kinda now reached the uncomfy part of pregnancy. I kinda feel like i always have to fart but from the front. Weird eh? It's like there is a shitload of air inside my vagina that makes it sooooo not pleasant! And i also kinda get these phases like i was kicked in my cooch and makes it sorta sore. Lauren is that how u felt when it was almost like ur vadge was falling out????

Stace have the contractions stopped??

Lisette how is Melina holdin up??

Morning Jessy baby! Yay for shopping spree :happydance: Melina holding up ok :) on my way to the dr's so we'll see what's what! I'm excited...praying for progress...I'm ready now!

Hope everyone is good? Been soo quiet up in here!

Morning Jessy baby! Yay for shopping spree :happydance: Melina holding up ok :) on my way to the dr's so we'll see what's what! I'm excited...praying for progress...I'm ready now!

Hope everyone is good? Been soo quiet up in here!

Do u mean ur feeling different and maybe almost in labour????????????????

Lisette I can't believe you're already so close to dday! Hope the Dr gives you good news! Cam came at 39 weeks so anytime now!

hey girlies!!!

had a lovely morning of barfing so thats why i was MIA!

woohooooo

my first day of part time..so far so freakin good! nice to be home when your sick like your own toilet..lol

lisette holy crap melina will be here so soon!!!

jess omg u will be 30 weeks soon wtf! its flying..

what else is goin on girls?

jess i got the iphone 3 for free!!

there girl said there should be an app for international texting. i will look into it..lol

so far i like it alot, and i bought an itunes gc wannna start dling music..yay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->