We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Good morning all! :)

Lisette...everytime you post I am thinking that you are telling us you arein labour! GL at your appt!

Hi all,

Jessy I don't know about the front farts, but crotch pain could mean she's getting her head down! Good signs!

Lisa there are lots of free texting apps. When my hubby was in Afghanistan we used eBuddy messenger.

Hope everyone's great on this Monday!

Leese that's freakin awsome!! Definetly keep me in da loop for international texting!

Lauren it s not actual vagina farting..it's just the weirdest sensation i keep feeling like the bottom of my uterus has so much pressure..like when u feel really gassy u know? And it just sorta happend and hasnt quit since this weekend..so maybe it is her with her head down! God knows her kicks have been so ridiculously high she almost kicks me in ma damn ribs all the time LOLOL. I have my app with my obgyn wednesday so i'll definetly ask him bout it.

Lisette what did ur dr say??? How u doin??

Kris i feel the same as you everytime Lisette isnt on in a while i'm like omgggg maybe she's in labour!! LOL

Stace que passa sweety? How u doin?

How is all my girlies doin?? Rach and Kim where u guys at cycle wise???

So nothing very exciting from me :(

Stupid dr forgot he was even on call for regular patients...ran up betwen c-sections...was super impatient & rude, didn't take more than 3min total, didn't even look at me just jabbed his finger up (very pleasant after a night of diharea & soo much pain & raw feeling I was in tears) then looked at my weight & informed me it'll probably be a 50/50 chance of c-section anyways eh! Higher risk bla bla bla! Nice! Why the fuck am I being told this now?!?! Well anyways wait for ur dr next week & if still status quo prob best to schedule u! Oh but don't waste my time with ur questions save them for ur dr next week...I'm just the replacement! Have a nice day :) I wanna fucking screaaammmm!!!

Sorry for the vent u guys! Love ya'll & thanks for the good vibes...guess I gotta suck it u p & be happy baby looks good & ill have another week of finishing pretty crafts for her room & take naps while my mom cooks for us :)

Anyone heard from stace?

Kris how's the vacay girlie?

Leese glad u were home atleast :hugs:

So they want to schedule your C-section??? Or you have to wait till next week?? What if u go into labour before?? Is it dangerous or what?? Poor sweety...what an asshole that have been rude to you like that!! U dont need that at all...

Hey guys:flower:

Aw lisette, that dr sounds like a dick :growlmad: Hope you're doing ok babe?

I've got my scan 2moro morn, so hopefully everthing will be ok and we will officially be ok to start ttc (not that we aren't anyway :winkwink:)

Def not the best bedside manner I think. That is horrible Lisette! I don't even know what to say. Can you call and speak to your regular Dr. and maybe ask for more details or just a plan? You shouldn't have to wait in the dark like this.

My vacay is boring...But I am still going to try and enjoy it but it is just toooo damn hot. I can't stand it. Just lots of naps and watching mindless tv and reading books. LOl

It is my Vday this Friday! Holy Hannah this pregnancy is going fast! :)

Thanks girlies :hugs: just really upsetting this late in the game but unfortunately mr reg Dr is on vacay (AGAIN) and at the end of the day prob only say let's wait anyways since she never fuckin brought up my weight as a risk & when wanted to discuss c-section options last week totally blew me off & didn't wanna even go there! Now I just have to sit tight & wait...hope when the time comes if go natural before tuesday its all smooth & safe for the baby or else Dr on rotation that day will decide! Very reassuring indeed! Not much I can do but try & get R&R & not stress out!

Kris just about nap time here too ;) Enjoy girlie & holy cow for vday Friday already :O WOW!

Emm best of luck for ur scan tmmr babe :)

em thats great!!!

happy almost vday kris what are the plans??

My husband and I are going out for supper tonight. It was our anniversary on Tuesday so we are celebrating that and my vday! I will post a pic as well on Friday but I don't think my bump as changed much in a month!

Hmmmm, just thought of something - my scan 2moro will be trans vag, but we were gonna dtd 2night......oh well, totally gross but i'm like 3 days from ov and dh won't be home till really late 2moro so gonna do it anyway :haha::blush:

Lisette seriously i'm extremely frustrated for you hunny! Idiots...

Emma good luck tomorrow!! And do u have any idea how many women actualy have normal vagina leakage on those transvaginal sticks?? So no biggy if u have some man jizz all up in there.

Kris oooo happy happy early vday!

Wow it just clicked for me..today is actualy been 1 year since my mc...that's just..woah it hit me hard..

Hi girls! Emma I say do what you gotta do:) forget them!
Lisette - I'm sure it will all fall into place try not to worry about it. But I'm sorry he was a jerk! Enjoy these last few days of being preggo!!! Can't believe your dd is here.
So crazy day we got an offer on the house but it was a lot lower than we wanted. I just countered and gave him til 1 pm Tommorrow to decide. I hope this is it but am scared to get too excited. Also I had my blood levels given to me today. The cd 21 progesterone level was 8.8 so looks like I was right I ovulated enough that I should get af on my own but prob. Not enough to have conceived. On clomid my level was 10.8 first round and I did not conceive then second round was 16.5 and I did conceive but m/c.... On to next round I suppose. The nurse that called me was like congratulations you ovulated and might be pregnant! So the nurse in me ask " what was my level" she told and so then I explained to her how it is unlikely but I hope since there is the smallest of chances. So like 2 hours later she called back and apologized saying she had talked to the dr and I was right. I would think since she works in an ob/gyn office she would know this... Sooooo maybe I am preggo but highly unlikely....

Kim i'm sending u tons of positive vibes that u get your counter offered accepted tomorrow and that u finaly have ur house sold!! And i'm super duper happy for u hunny that you wont needs meds to start AF..if it comes...crossing fingers she doesnt show her ugly face!

Aw jessy babe :hugs:

Cheers kim, hope this is it for you with the house!

Do you think they will be able to tell me if i'm about to ov? It's just a general ultrasound dept not like ob/gyn so i don't know whether they will tell me but i guess i can ask for nothing?

Thanks girls!! Emma they should be able to tell you how many follicles and how big they are. Most difinitely ask!
Leese yay for going part time! That's fun
Aw jessy babe :hugs:

Cheers kim, hope this is it for you with the house!

Do you think they will be able to tell me if i'm about to ov? It's just a general ultrasound dept not like ob/gyn so i don't know whether they will tell me but i guess i can ask for nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->