We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Just wanted to update:

We are a plum now and our scan went amazing yesterday! We didn't do a formal NT scan but they took measurements and those looked good, baby's heart beat was good, basic anatomy looked good, and baby is right on track with growth! It was so amazing to see our little one, this was the first time DH was able to go with me, and we could have looked at the baby all day long!

Baby was wiggling around but also uncooperative and would not go into a position that made the NT measurements easy. My DH said, you know that is our child, it is stubborn!
They eventually got all the measurements they needed and baby being uncooperative just meant we got to see it longer.

The tech was calling the baby it or baby the entire time but for one portion she started calling it a he, made me wonder if perhaps she saw a hint of something? Time will tell. Our next scan is at 16 weeks and we are hoping to find out gender then... guess in the meantime are very welcome!

We don't know about the house yet, we are still waiting to see if they accept our offer.... sounds like they are trying to get things nailed down (they are relocating) so they can give us a reasonable/accurate date. We are supposed to hear tomorrow(today now) or Wednesday.

We are over the moon that little one is doing so well.

Attachments

• EPSON003.jpg
    EPSON003.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
  • EPSON005.jpg
    EPSON005.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
Great news Amy!

Had my ultrasound this morn, everything looks normal :thumbup: and she said it doesn't look like i've ov'd yet as there are follicles on both ovaries with a dominant one on the right side but she didnt tell me how big they were.

Super awsome news Emma!!!

And congrats on the great 12 week scan Amy! Bet you guys we're ower the moon for sure!

Happy yucky tuesday to all..beurkkk my most hated day of the week...

Hello all!
Lisette- sorry the dr was such an a-hole and in such a rush. Just enjoy your last few days preggo. Everything will work out fine!

Emma- that's great news. Fingers crossed for you!

Amy- seeing baby is always amazing :) Glad all is going well!

My cousin announced yest that she is 7 weeks preggo. I'm so happy for her. She was soooo worried that it would take them a while because it took her parents 4 years to conceive her and that was with medical assistance so she was really afraid that it'd be the same for them. But month 2 and here they are preggo which is a good thing because they already have the nursery set up... weird I know. I always fear for people who announce early though... I guess my own experience just gets in the way. But I'm excited for them anyway. Their due date is my sisters little one's 1st birthday too!

That is great news Em! I am so happy that the scan went well! :)

Awesome scan pics Amy! Congrats!

Liz...That is really strange that they have the nursery set up but exciting news nonetheless. With RJ we didn't have the nursery set up until I was past 30 weeks but I was crazy slow in that department! lol

Hope your Tuesday goes ok Jess!

Morning Leese! :) Hope you nausea treats you ok today and doesn't kick your ass!

Morning ladies missed me??? I don't have time to read all the posts but I thought I would update on what has been going on.

OK, so I think I already posted that I went in last Thursday to get a shot to stop the contractions, well the contractions started back up Saturday, then stopped saturday night, then started again Monday morning. Well I had an appt with the other Dr. in our office, since mine was out, as a follow up to my visit to the hospital last week. He checked me said every thing looked good and said I was OK to return to work and resume any other activities (with the exception of sex). Well I mentioned that I was having contractions again and he said to just go back to the hospital if they got closer together or stronger. Well they got to be about minutes apart yesterday afternoon and I was bleeding a little (probably from the cervical check) but I decided to make another trip to the hospital just in case. Well that turned into a 6 hr stay. They monitored me for awhile, was going to give me another shot, but my pulse was too high, so they gave me two doses of Procardia instead. This only stopped the contractions for about 20 minutes, then they started again. The Dr. really didn't know what to do because I was having regular contractions, but was not dilating (he checked again last night). He decided to give me a prescription for Procardia that I am currently taking every 4 hrs, which doesn't stop the contractions completely but slows them down, hopefully enough to keep me from dilating or effacing. So I go back on Thursday to be checked again and if my cervix is still closed I will take the meds until I am 36 weeks, if it has changed any they will have to decide what course of action to take next. It has been quite a week!

Ughhhh counter offer is not looking good:( so frustrated... Our realtor is not being an advocate for us at all and I told her so. So glad our contract is up with her soon.

Wow Stacie, what a week for you! Hopefully lil guy will chill for a bit longer, he's too eager to be out here haha! You had your shower too right? Any pics for us?

Wow stace! We posted at same time:) get lil man in just a little bit longer! Here less than 35 weeks has to go to NICU for observation is it the same there? Your so close I know u will at least make it to that point!!! Take things easy!! <3

jeez stace what a week, i hope the little guy relaxes for a couple more weeks! lol xoxoxo

kim how are you hunni w everything??

m/s still kicking my damn ass...its REDICK!!!!!!!!!!!! :( waaaaaaaa

jessssssss how are you girl ?

kris how is it going hunni?

:) I'm hanging in there but I'm just ready for something to give. It would be so nice if our house would sell or ifi could get preggo. Im just having one of those days where I need to go back to sleep:)

Good morning my loves :wave:

How's everyone feeling today?

Crazy stuff Stace! Thinking of u girlie xxx

Amy such wonderful news to wake up to :cloud9:

Emm :happydance: get extra busy hunni! Got that turkey baster handy?

I'm feeling a little better today...gotta stay positive & calm in the face of crazy! Lol

Holy shit Stace that's cray cray! Hopefully your lil guy will chill in his nice gushy lil place for at least another few weeks...Is there a plan of action in case the meds dont really work after a few days and the contractions are non stop? Do they need know why you'd have something like that without being dilated and etc???

Kim did they counter offer ur counter offer?? Have you already found another realtor for when this one's contract is up?

Leese i'm doing pretty good!! Very very excited for our baby shower this saturday!!! Crap time flies by fast..

Liz that's great news for your cousin! Althought that's a bit too early nursery wise for me lol.

omg jess baby shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you better post ALOT of pictures dude! xoxox

Jessy eeekkkk baby shower time its true!!! Got any pics for us? Outfit ur gonna wear? Cake sneak peak? Something???

Kim sweetie sending lots of positive vibes ur way, this has gotta be ubber frustrating :hugs:

Jessy eeekkkk baby shower time its true!!! Got any pics for us? Outfit ur gonna wear? Cake sneak peak? Something???

Kim sweetie sending lots of positive vibes ur way, this has gotta be ubber frustrating :hugs:

LOLOL i have no clue what to expect my family has kept it hush hush LOL. I just know about the gigantic candy buffet, the cupcake tower and the choco fountain with fruit brochettes and marshmellows.

Ooo yeah, lets's see some pictures - bumps, babies, nurseries, anythiiiiiinnnnngg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->