We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

jess cant wait to see!

woohoooo!!

yea everyones due for belly shot especially lisette & stace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi yall...stacie how are you doing?

Amy awesome news! glad everything is great! Lisa sorry the ms isn't letting up.
:(
Jessy hope the week goes by fast for ya!

here's a pic of Ryan, our new house, and Eloise in her church dress!

Attachments

• ryan.jpg
    ryan.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
  • house.jpg
    house.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 10
  • church2.jpg
    church2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
OMG Lauren both of ur lil girls are freakin adorable! And the house is lookin good!!

Holy shit Stace that's cray cray! Hopefully your lil guy will chill in his nice gushy lil place for at least another few weeks...Is there a plan of action in case the meds dont really work after a few days and the contractions are non stop? Do they need know why you'd have something like that without being dilated and etc???

Kim did they counter offer ur counter offer?? Have you already found another realtor for when this one's contract is up?

They can't really say why some women have contractions earlier than others, they could just be really bad Braxton Hicks (they usually don't get closer together and stronger, but mine definately were last night) or it could be the start of preterm labor and we have just caught it early enough to where I haven't started dilating yet. You can't really tell a difference until they actually start changing the cervix. To be honest I am betting the contractions have started shortening my cervix. When they measured it last Thursday it was 2.8cm, but every time other I have had a cervix check my Dr. has talked about how long my cervix was, but from what I have read 2.8 is shorter than normal, just not short enough to worry about. So I am thinking it started out longer than 2.8 and has shortened some, which isn't a problem, just kind of makes me think that my instincts were right and these aren't just braxton hicks, but actual labor contractions... who knows for sure though. I guess the plan would be if the contractions are really bad even with the meds I am taking they will send me back to the hospital to get IV meds to stop the contractions. I am hoping I don't have to find out :)

I guess as long as they keep monitering u closely everything will be fine. Are u now at weekly appointments?

Love the pics Lauren!

Lisa- I hope you start feeling better soon :)

Amy- great news on the scan!

Kim- I hope you get some good news soon, whether it is a baby or an offer on the house!

Interesting question for u guys, at your prenatale classes did u guys see the pregnancy labor movies? We've got our first class this thursday night and should b..intersting...ish..kinda..LOL

I guess as long as they keep monitering u closely everything will be fine. Are u now at weekly appointments?

No I am supposed to be on every other week still, but my Dr. was out of town this week, so I saw him last Thursday instead of this week, then I ended up seeing the other dr. yesterday as a follow up to my trip to the hospital on Thursday evening, and now I will see the same dr. this thursday to follow up my trip to the hospital yesterday and then I am due to see my dr. on the 30th. so pretty much I will have had 5 dr appts in August when I am supposed to be seen every other week! I am not sure if I start my everyweek appt at 36 weeks or 37, I guess I will find out next week after my regular dr. appt!

Interesting question for u guys, at your prenatale classes did u guys see the pregnancy labor movies? We've got our first class this thursday night and should b..intersting...ish..kinda..LOL

We did, they showed us both a vaginal birth and a C-section, but it wasn't extremely graphic or anything.

Lauren ur girls are soooo cute
!!!

House lookin great!

Hope u feel better stace n it gets smoother for u ahh i hope!

I feel like going to bed its only 7 haha

Thanks girls! Stacie do you feel those stabbing dilation pains? I could always tell when I was dilating but not sure if everyone gets that. I'm sure they'll take great care of you!

Jessy yes we saw a birth. More disturbing though was the stuff about ppd. They like to drive it home, which I guess is good, but it's so sad for those ladies and their families.

Leese same here...get as much sleep as you can while you're still comfy sleeping...TRUST ME!!!

Jessy for us they showed a couple natural births (with and without epidural) and for me they all traumatized me!!! Everyone else in the class including H seemed fine! LOL maybe I'm just a C-section kinda person!

Here are my latest bump pic's girls :) ENJOY!

36weeklisette1.jpg 37weeklisette.jpg 38weeklisette.jpg

Lisette ur lookin totaly yummy mummy sweety!!

'sigh' im hoping to not b traumatised by the movies..crossing fingers it s not too too bad lolol

Jessy baby ur wwaayyy tougher than me, you'll be handing out the kleenex ;) lol

Lauren the pics are scrumptious as always! House looks great too, we need more :)

Lauren- I get pains every now and then that I blame on baby kicking me in the cervix, it feels like a sharp jab, that is painful enough for me to say "Ow", not sure if that is what you are talking about. If it is then mine must not be working since I am not dilated :)

I owe you guys so many pics! I have some pics from my baby shower and I need to do another bump pic :)

Lauren- I get pains every now and then that I blame on baby kicking me in the cervix, it feels like a sharp jab, that is painful enough for me to say "Ow", not sure if that is what you are talking about. If it is then mine must not be working since I am not dilated :)

I owe you guys so many pics! I have some pics from my baby shower and I need to do another bump pic :)

oh but you think you're effaced some?

oh but you think you're effaced some?

I do, but the Dr. isn't concerned because my cervix is till 2.8cm as of a week ago, so still a long way to go.

Gmorning girls

Lisette love the belly! Getting close omgggggg yea i am def going to b taking advantge of sleep i have more time now!

Stace hope ur okay hunni

Jess wats up girlllll

Hows everyone today

Lisette- love the pics! You look gorgeous!!
Lauren- congrats on the beautiful home! That piece of land looks amazing!!
Stace yes, give us some new pics. How are you feeling today?
One of my friends told me today she is preggo. Happy for her but hope we can be pregnant together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->