We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lisette- love the pics! You look gorgeous!!
Lauren- congrats on the beautiful home! That piece of land looks amazing!!
Stace yes, give us some new pics. How are you feeling today?
One of my friends told me today she is preggo. Happy for her but hope we can be pregnant together.

I hope so too Kim:hugs:

Kim i really hope so too! Thinkin of ya..

Leese i'm doing goooood!! I had my obgyn app this morning and all looks super dee duper with Char-bear. Once again she decided to try and kick the crap outta the tape while he was mesuring my tummy lol. Ahhhh i'm going to have the most energetic baybay evaaaa...or maybe she's just acting out for now since she's in her warm and gushy comfort zone..and when she comes out she'll be a lil sleeping angel that listens to mommy and daddy and...ya i know it's nice to live in delusions huh?

Happy hump day y'all! Cant freakin wait for the weekend to get here!!!! Tons of pics for all i promiss :)

And FYI my ticker is most definetly right!! The back pain and uncomfy walking while puttin pressure on uterus has most definetly kicked in goddamnit LOL

Just gave our final counter offer! Hope he takes it but really doubt he will.....because there is still a significant difference.

I started feeling the baby move at 15 weeks and good kicks at about hmmm...17-18 weeks. Then DH could clearly feel them by 20 weeks. And then the belly non stop samba came right after that LOLOL.

Kim does the buyer seem to want to settle?? Is there that much of a significant difference?? Hopefully this will be the end of it and you'll sell no prob!

what does the early kicks feel like...like can you describe..lol im almost 15 weeks so everynight i like try n sit still and feel..lol

Sometimes i feel like i may feel something, but then im like uh..probably imagining haha

Morning Chickies!

Lisa- It is impossible to describe those early kicks, LOL. I was doing the same thing and would think I would feel something, then second guess myself :) If you think you are feeling the baby, then you probably are, but it may be a few more weeks before you have tha "Ah Ha" moment and have a kick that you know is the baby for sure. This little guy was crazy active. I could feel him move pretty much everyday by 16/17 weeks and DH and DS felt him move by 19 weeks, so may not be much longer now!

I am just chillin this morning. I have yet another Dr. appt at 9:30 today, then hopefully I won't have to see another Dr. or the hospital for a whole week :) I have had a few contractions this morning, but nothing too bad. Which hopefully means the meds are working!

Thannks stace i feel like sumtimes gassy type things but who knos it is early lol

I just cant wait to kno wat it is omggg i wanna shop so bad lol

Def take it easy stace aw yay hope u have a nice relaxin day!

Hows everyone??

Glad the meds seem to be helping u Stace!

Leese it was just like as if i had tons of gas..it took about another week or 2 until i knew for sure sure that it was Charlie.

It's thursday!! And yet damnit i wish it was the weekend LOL.

Morning girls,

Stace hope ur Dr's appt goes well & the lil man is behaving!

Leese I hope it'll be real soon for u hunni, took forever for me since my placenta was right in front...do u know where yours is?

Jess how u feeling babe? Shower fun sooooon :happydance:

Kim what's the word back girlie? Fingers crossed :hugs:

Emm u been creative sweetie?

Kris last days of vacay going good?

Lauren & Liz how are the babe's doing today?

Rach missing u chica!xxx

AFM Melina seems to still be pretty comfy cozy so I'm trying to take it in stride & one day at a time right now! Meanwhile my lil brother has us all sick once again :( 10days before he was due to get his drivers licence back & clear his record he was caught driving & instead of just stopping he tried to flea!!!! Like WTF kid!!! Its been such a mess the last few days...just hoping he's been scared & traumatized enough now to have learned?! Bbeeuurrkk not fun just before baby :(

When i was 1 weeks he told me it was still low. And at my nt scan she said its still a little lowbut shud move up soon im guna ask wen i go monday again

Cant wait to see melina!!

When do you go to the doctor to see when Melina may be induced? Isn't her due date just in a couple days?!!? I'm so anxious to see her beautiful face.

Rachh hey hunni how are you where r u in ur cycle?? Xo

how are you em? Xoxox

How u doin Rach?? We miss u bunches sweety xxxxxx

Yessssssssss the day is pretty much ova!! More things gone from my registry i guess people do pretty much go last minute huh?

Leese i cant believe ur next scan is in freakin 4 days eeeeeeeeee

Lisette what up buttercup? Any new changes or developpments??

Stace how did ur app go?

Kim did u hear back on the counter offer??

Have a fab time at your shower this weekend Jess! I am sure that it will be sooo much fun! :)

Leese...My next scan is on Monday too! Can't wait to see your pics! My first movements felt like bubbles or popcorn popping. Such a wonderful feeling!

Hi Rach...How you feeling hun? Good to see you back to visit us, we missed you!

Hi Em...what are your next steps after the scan you had? I know you prob said but I totally forget.

Glad you are feeling better Stace and the meds seem to work. That little boy needs to behave and cook a little bit longer! lol

Thanks for asking about my holiday Lisette! I can't wait to meet your little girl. Any day now... :)

Been kind of a rough week as I got a text from the mother of the little boy I take care of and she wants to put him into another daycare (which is registered and I am not) starting October 1st to get subsidy from the government for being a single mom, which of course is her right but she has been lying to them to get money. She makes $1300/cheque, her ex pays half of the childcare, and she does not have her son full-time (they share him equally and her ex is a plumber and makes loads of cash). She has given them paystubs where she worked less hours, says that she pays the full amount of childcare, and that she is the sole provider for her son to qualify for the govt help.

Just irks me that she is trying to take advantage of the system when there are others out there that actually need it. I also gave her my mat leave time 2 months ago (Nov 24-Feb 4) to give her enough notice to find alternate care for that time and now she wants to leave me without an income for 2 months that DH and I were not budgeting for and no opportunity to get another job or child to make money as it is too short notice and I will be too pregnant. We started out as friends and I just never thought she would do this to me as I would never do that to her or anyone for that matter let alone someone who has bent over backwards to help her (taking her son at 6:45am, doing OT hrs, picking up and dropping off her son when she broke her ankle). Some people just don't have principles or common decency. Just tired of being a good person and being screwed over for it. She even tried to ask me to tell her that it was ok for her to do this or did November work better for me, etc. So I told her that November 1st works better as I was depending on that income and she hasn't gotten back to me yet and that was Tuesday. So now I am sitting here stressing and worrying about it.

Sigh....sorry for that being so long, I just needed to get that out! Thanks for listening ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->