We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

how many weeks were you kris?

lastnight i feel bubbles but it was in my upper abdomen which made me think gas..LOL

jess i cant wait.. i will be join a team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgg like is this really happening holy crap!

So like freaking out about this west nile going around, alot of people are being infected im like nervous.

Are you allowed to use bug sprays when pg girls?? I just tried to stay away bc of chemicals in them but i dont wanna get west nile alot of people are getting it in long island-

Kris- sorry your having this difficult time. I hope some one else comes along quickly to fill her spot! I know what you mean about being tired of being the good girl that gets ran over. Hugs Hun. You deserve better.
Yay for all the scans coming up cant wait to see pics! Lisa I can't believe you will know the sex for sure already!time flies.
Jess- woohoo for things being taken off your registry.
Lisette- family drama is worst:/ sorry you have to be burdened with it. Hope it all works out for the better.
So way to much house drama.... Way to many counter offers have happened just now I told them I'm done trying to compromise if he wants it he needs to be willing to come up a little bit more. He had our realtor say if it was our final offer then he wants us to leave our new washer/dryer for him. Ummm how bout no. If he wants our home he needs to pay for it. Im so over this whole process. If he doesn't accept then I'm going to try doing for sale by owner because realtor commission kills.

Rach! Hunni don't leave me and Emma alone in this Ttc ordeal! Come back we miss you soooooo much!!!! How are you? Where are you cycle wise? Any thing new? How's work?

Kim- sorry for you house woes, hopefully they come up a bit!

Kris- That sucks what she is doing to you! Hopefully you can squeak by and maybe use the extra time off to enjoy your pregnancy!

Jessy- Can't wait to hear about your shower!

Lisa- Yay for your scan... what do you think it is now? boy or girl?

Well my Dr. appt went good. Cerivix is still closed even with all the contractions so that is a +! He wants me to stay on limited activity for a little while longer since I am still having contractions and pelvic rest continues until closer to my due date :( but all in all little guy is looking good. He thought he felt head down yesterday, but he had me schedule an ultrasound for next Thursday just to make sure. I can understand why the Dr. is uncertain of which way he is laying. At times I have hard bump up next to my ribs which really feels more like a head, but then at other times you can't find that bump anywhere. I try going by the hiccups but sometimes I feel them down low which makes me thing head down, but then sometimes I can physically see the hiccups a couple inches above my belly button which makes me think head up... who knows, I guess I will find out for sure on Thursday!

Oh and little guy was trying to send me back to L&D yesterday afternoon, the little stinker. I was having more contractions 5 minutes a part for roughly 5 hrs yesterday. The first dose of medicine did nothing, but I waited it out and the second dose helped some, so I was able to take a nap. After I got up they were back to 7-8 minutes a part for another few hours. I eventually just went to bed, so I guess we will see if they return today. This little man is big touble, it makes me scared of what his delivery is going to be like, since he is quite the stinker right now!

Rach- girl what is up? We haven't heard much from you. Give us an update!

Stace I'm glad lil man is behaving now!!:) not too much longer!!! Speaking of that lisette!!! Almost time! So exciting:)
Well late last night we reached an agreement on the price! Yay !!! It took us walking away from the deal tho... But they came back and agreed this situation is soooo stressful now we just have to find a house we want and pack. Ahhh:) I'm scared to get hopeful still I'm afraid something will fall thru. But at least now we are moving in the right direction

Great news Kim! We just need to get this baby thing sorted now and we're good!

Stacie your little guy is certainly keeping you on your toes!

I'm still thinking girl for you Lisa. Hows the part time working going?

Afm - 1dpo yay! Hahahhaaa! Workwise, I'm leaving my ward for 6 weeks for a community placement at a gp surgery.....:-( Will miss my buddies & think it will bore the bejesus out of me.

I know, right!!! Thanks girl!! Yay for 1 dpo!!!! Don't you usually test around 9-10 dpo??
Great news Kim! We just need to get this baby thing sorted now and we're good!

Stacie your little guy is certainly keeping you on your toes!

I'm still thinking girl for you Lisa. Hows the part time working going?

Afm - 1dpo yay! Hahahhaaa! Workwise, I'm leaving my ward for 6 weeks for a community placement at a gp surgery.....:-( Will miss my buddies & think it will bore the bejesus out of me.

Yay Kim that'S super duper great news!!! So basicly now u guys have to go house shopping for yourselves!! Have u seen anything u like??

Stace dayummmm that is one lil stinker u got there lolol. But i'm glad it's not crazy contractions like what happend last time. Hopefully lil dude will chill in his nice cushy environement and let mommy have a few more weeks till he comes out.

Emma eeeeeeeeeeee 1dpo!! How u feeling? Anything different? LOL ok i know it's a bit early..

Kris WTF that's crazy! Holy crap if she gets caught by the gouv she'd be in soooooo much shit..they take money fraud like that very seriously...

Lisette where u at????????? Hospital??? MELINA???????????????????????

Leese hmmm....i'm guessing boy since that it was ur dr says he saw...so it should be that...right???? Peenie's dont just dissapear...right???????????????????? LOL

Yay Kim!!!! That is awesome news.

Lisette- How is it going today??? Any signs that Melina is ready to meet her Mommy?

Oh 1dpo Emma! That is exciting! Kim and Rach where are you at in your cycles??? When will you guys be testing next?

Oh yes Jess, i have headache, tiredness & bit of nausea so i think i'm def preggo hahahaha!! :winkwink:

Emma- I had to laugh at your symptoms :) I hope they really do mean something!

FXd for you Em! I have missed hearing all of the 2WW symptom spotting! I really hope this is it for you hun!

I hope that Lis is having a baby!

I know Jess...can you believe some people? I think that she will end up not getting the subsidy and want to come crawling back to me after my bubs is born but I think I am done with all of the drama with her. I think that I am better off.

Oooooh Kim...I hope that the house deal goes through. Selling and buying a house is so stressful.

It is my V-DAY today! Wooooo Hooooo! I will post a pic later on today!

Hey chicas :wave:

Just me here still no baby Melina :( she's waaayyy to cozy I think & smart...why come out into all this drama & struggle to BF ect ect, my smart lil monkey! H is now guessing Labor day Monday! Yeurrrkkk mommy is definately ready now but we'll see what the weekend brings & then Dr on tuesday!

Kim hunni super congrats on getting the deal on the house! Yyippeee :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: may it be the start of great days ahead :)

Kris happy Vday doll :) I'm soo sorry anything is putting a damper on this happy time! Bbeeuurrkkk I hate friendship drama & when money is involved its twice as bad! I hope she does the right thing but totally agree karma is a bitch & she'll get what she's due! Can't wait to see a beautiful new bump pic from ya!

Emma darling all my positive vibes ur way :dust:

Rach thank u sweetie, I can't wait to be sharing Melina's pic with u all :cloud9: how u been doing?

Jessy last day before shower!!! Yaaahooooo! We need a special bump pic too ok!

Stace no more excuses missy I wanna see shower & bump pics from u :)

Leese omg is today ur next scan already? I'm still betting girl for some reason!

Lauren & Liz if ur checking in we miss ya!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday! What's the weekend plans girlies? I can't believe this might be our last one before baby :o I told H we should try to really relax & maybe try BD'ing to get her coming...just scared since I don't know if I'm fully healed :( On a fun note my friend just came & took me out for breakfast AND brought me my bath & body works order :cloud9: man love yummy smelling soaps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->