We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lisette bath and body works is the freakin absolute best!! I am in love with their canddles...especialy the fall ones. Toasted marshmellow or frosted cupcake or mint choco chip mhhhmmm...

Stace seriously let's go chica we want some pics!!!!!!

Hope friday it treatin y'all good! Tonight we're going to the movies, then tomorrow i've got a hair app at 9:30 and then it's our baby shower eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Then sunday will be spent puttin everything together and setting up Char-bear's room. Busy busy busy :)

Awh i feel the love!! You guys are so sweet. Not much is going on here. Feel really sick today. I have a headache really bad and feel kinda nauseous. I had drank last night and i believe it's the great hangover. Ugh. Told myself i wouldn't drink again for a long time but ended up having a wee bit too many. I been using OPKs for the last week and 3 days ago looks to be the darkest so i think i am 3 dpo. Once again, hoping and praying this is the month.

YOu have quite the day planned Jess! Have a fab time!

FXd this is it for you Rach! :)

Here is the Vday bump...I don't think I am that much bigger that 1 month ago. I attached it to compare. First one is 20 weeks and the underwear pic (sorry, lol) is 24 weeks.

Attachments

• 19.5 ~.jpg
    19.5 ~.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20120824-00027.jpg
    IMG-20120824-00027.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
I love toasted marsh jess in the fall and winter thats my shit lol dh loves toooo

Rach how r u sweeti xo

Kris love the belly!!

I looooovve Bath and Body works! I can use much of their product as I am allergic to most perfumes but I love their hand soap and sometime I just go in there to smell everything. They always have such great sales too!

I love bath and body works too!! I love Secret Wonderland and i bought Winter Cranberry hand soap last year and STILL using it. I love it!!!

Kristen your belly is sooo gorge and i can def see that it has gotten bigger!

I wanted to share this story with you girls. A friend of mine's cousin gave birth to her son yesterday and was diagnosed with Epidermolysis Bullosa. It's very very rare. He was born without skin on parts of his body. It feels like a severe burn to the child. He is fighting for his life. If you can donate at all, i would very much appreciate it. If not, that's fine just please keep him in your prayers.

https://www.indiegogo.com/SAVEBABYEASTON?c=home

Kris ur totaly bumpin hunny!! Gorgeous :)

Rach i have heard of that and he will definetly b in my thoughts and prayers. Have the drs said if things will b ok or still pretty much in limbo?

Holy sweet baby jesus baby shower day!!! Super duper excited but also a teeny bit..nervous?? Lolol

Have a blast today and eat tons and tons of food for me!!! Oh and take major pics! I wanna see all the things Charlie got!

Oh Rach, that is a horrible story! I can't imagine watching your baby in pain and not being able to comfort him. Lots of prayers for baby Easton!

Jess baby hope ur havin a blast :happydance:

Kris lovin the bump!!!

Rach loads of prayers girlie :hugs:

How's everyones Saturday going? Stace contractions hun? I'm hanging in there...quickly seeing how nights are just gonna be my worst enemy...I should just plan to stay awake & nap during the days!

No new info on Easton but they have raised $42,000+ for him! The goal was $5,000. So many generous people. Just 2 days ago it was at $100. Amazing!

That is great news Rach!

Lisette- A few more contractions today, but nothing too bothersome. How about you? Is Melina ready to come out yet? She better not let Liam beat her to it! LOL

Jess- I saw the baby shower pics on FB and it looks like Charlie got lots of nice things! I bet you can't wait to get her room all oraganized for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->