We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks amy omg like im soo anxious i hope baby m's legs r wide open lol

Jess u kno i dont have face book.. Waiting for pics lol xo

Lisa can't wait to know the sex!

Jess- yay for the shower! So much fun setting up the room. :)

Lisette- is it time??? Was hubby right! :) can't wait for the first pic of lil Melina

Rach- hi Hunni! So good to hear from you! Sending love and prayers for Easton. Awesome news that so much $ was raised for him:).
Kris- love the bump:)
Hi everybody else:)
Afm- cd2:( but I'm getting on with next cycle. Called today to get a refill script. Hope it works! Would be nice to sell home and get preggo:)

Hello to all!!! OMG we spent the whole freakin day yesterday setting up Charlie's room and i was in bed by 8:30 pm! Completly exausted lolol. The shower was fantastic we got EVERYTHING!!! This baby will not need almost anything for a full year LOL. Plus we got 700$ in cash soooooooo happy happy happy!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Stace and Lisette where u guys at now?

Here are some pics from saturday! Photo 001.jpg

Photo 002.jpg

Photo 003.jpg

Photo 004.jpg

Photo 005.jpg

Photo 016.png

Oufff alot of pics to post and they only let you put 5 at a time LOL

Jess - love the pics
Awesome how much stuff you got for Charlie! Is that Mel in the pics with you?give her our love

No Mel wasnt there. That's all my best friends in the pic. And the lst pic i popsted is one of my best friends who is also pregnant! She's 21 weeks and looks fantastic!

I am here, sitting at home :) I hope Lisette is at the hospital having Melina! I could kill DH for having carpet installed in our house so close to my due date! I am in the process of trying to help empty rooms where I can, but our house is a wreck and carpet is being installed on Friday! There is no way we will have everything done by the time this little guy decides to come! Oh well, I think instead I will go eat some lunch :)

I really think Lisette is having Melina now!! She isnt answering her txt messages either soooo....eeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Stace i could kill ur DH too for the damn caarpet installation..men..jesus..

Awesome pics Jess - so Charlie is all sorted?

Any news yet Lisa? lisette?

hey girls..sorry i was out shopping

officially on team...............

BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so freaking excited omg!!! visit went great, changed the dd to feb 15! xoxoxoxo

im so thrilled, and hes 100 percent sure! :)

Thanks girls i cant believe i kno im having a SON omg lol. My little nicky :)

I wonder whats goin on w lisette ahhh!!

How r u guys doing?

I'm here u guys, sorry to have ur hopes up...keep sending good vibes tho cuz I don't wanna deal with my annoying OB tmmr at 2pm! Come on baby!!! Just finished cleaning & reorganizing all my closets with my mom! Phew! Tired now! Next is daycare follow up calls & then only baby journalling & reading left! Really truly ready now!

Stace I think ur lil man might just beat her to it ;) Prob like Ryan & Cameron were...a few days apart, one late one early right?

Leese omg soooo happy for u girlie :cloud9: how were all the checks? Did u get to stare & ooo & aahhhh for nice & long today?

Jessy u look awesome chica & I love love love all of charlies stuff :) Now I need u to send some serious deserts my way pls! Miam!

Kim I'm sorry hun :hugs:

How's everyone else doing today?xo

Awww Lisette you got our hopes up :)

Tonight is our Infant/Child CPR class! Then only my breastfeeding class left (which I think is either september 4th or 5th) and I will be fully educated again, LOL. Ugh, the weeks are flying by so fast!

Jess i just saw all the pics!!!!! Loveeee u look so pretty n the party looked soooo nice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->