We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Kim sorry ur on cd2. But u got AF all normal this time right? The good thing is that the regular cycles will make it easier to pinpoint O time. A house closing and bfp is definetly a good thing!

Lisette booooooooo Melina is one stubborn baby!!

Thx u guys Charlie is completly set up..that is one spoiled lil baby..and she isnt even here yet..jesus..

Congrats Leese!!!! Teeny weeny peeny all the way hunny!

Lisa!!!! So happy for you! Give us details ... What was hubby's reaction?
Lisette- thanks girlie.xoxo . I'm actually taking it very well. I'm hopeful for next month actually in only 14 days I could be joining you girls. My meds are increased and I responded well last month on the lowest dose it made me ovulate earlier than clomid. So I think it will happen. :)
Any minute for you girlie!!!! Glad your ready for sweet Melina :)?

Yes Jess. I was pleased with my response to femara:) it just made me sick. But that's ok

Im sorry bout the femara kim clomid made me sick those drugs suck :( i hope u get pg soon!!!

I starting crying of course leo actually teares wen we found out it was soo cute lol xo

Lisa, Congrats on team blue! Glad the scan went well and little Nicholas was cooperative. (On a funny side note, if our baby is a boy his name will also be Nicholas. My maiden name is Nickol and my father did not have any daughters, and has only a sister so his last name was going to stop with us, I figured I would continue it on at least another generation by naming, if it is a boy, our son Nicholas. If we are on team pink her middle name is going to be Nicole.)

Congrats again!!! :happydance:

Congrats Lisa!
Kim I love your positivity! I'm hopeful for you too!
Amy my moms maiden name is Nichols (which was shortened from some other Albanian name.) funny!

Jessy loved your shower pics.

Didn't read much so may have missed some things, but have to hit the hay. Hope all you girls are doing great!!

Morning everyone! Hope it's a good tuesday for all!

Lisette how did ur dr app go? News?

Morning chicas :wave:

Jess dr's appt is at 2;15 so still a few more hours for any updates!

How's everyone doing today?

nice belly shot!

We had Ryan's baptism this weekend, here's a pic. My mom and I both wore that Christening dress!

Attachments

• IMG_0908 (2).jpg
    IMG_0908 (2).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
OMG Lauren soooo precious :cloud9: how u feeling hunni?

Leese adorable bump...send prayers my way, about to leave to the dr & bringing all last minute items just incase she takes pitty & says ok let's incude or do the dam c-section already!

Keep ya'll posted :)

Awhhh Lauren! She is so cute. She definitely looks like you! How is Ellie doing? Is there a bit of jealousy going on?

Congrats on team blue Lisa. Your bump is growing! Can't believe you're 15+ weeks already.

Rach I just saw that this weekend & was sooo jelous! Awesome idea to keep in mind :) how u feeling babe?

Does anyone remember the site for adorable Haloween costumes Jess had posted?xxx

Lauren she is absolutly gorgeous!!

Leese ur total rockin that bump!

Rach omggggggg love that idea!

Lisette keeps us posted and email me! The website was www.buycostumes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe