We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey guys! Me & dh just got home from a gorge Thai meal for our 6yr anniversary which was yesterday. We couldn't even manage dessert so we called for choc & sweeties on the way home!!

Started my placement today....bleugh...think I will b able to survive it for 6 weeks tho!

Leese yuppp still a few things to do room wise but damnit we're getting there!

Ooo Emma congrats on ur anniversary! Glad work isnt too too bad :)

thanks girls! good luck Lisette! Rach, no Ellie has been so cute, gentle and caring for her sister!! How long will that last?! lol

Emma happy anniversary! Ours is 3 years tomorrow!

Hey girls,

Bottom line we're scheduled for an induction next wen (start tues night with gel) so far cervix soft & maybe half-1cm open but still high & not effaced...did some magic in there & caused some mucus & pink now so fingers crossed never know! No c-section unless absolute need or if I really wanted!

Lauren- Wow you have only been married 3 years :) you are practically newlyweds! I'm in the same boat as Emma, coming up on 6 years in November (yes and DS is 9, the math just doesn't quite work out ;) of course I don't have to hide anything from him, he knows that we weren't married when he was born, he is in all of our wedding pic, LOL)

Hey girls,

Bottom line we're scheduled for an induction next wen (start tues night with gel) so far cervix soft & maybe half-1cm open but still high & not effaced...did some magic in there & caused some mucus & pink now so fingers crossed never know! No c-section unless absolute need or if I really wanted!

Yay for an induction date, maybe Melina will surprise you and decide to make an appearance this weekend instead :)

Yay lisette omg ur girl is guna b here so soon holy crap!!!!

Ive been married 2.5 years it feels like 10 lol weve been together 8

I think im def feeling flutters now at might wen i lay in the dark n concetrate i feel gentle poking... So cool

omg Lisa.. i read that as you're going to go lay down on concrete. I was like WHAT? LOL!

Awhhhh Lisette that is awesome you finally got a date scheduled. I hope she comes before then though!

Emma Happy Anniversary!!! 6 years is awesome!!

AFM i thought i O'd CD16 but i just did an OPK and it's darker than it was earlier this month. Def thinking i'm O'ing now. GRR! I haven't BD in 3 days. Sure hope i don't miss it.

Rach u get all up in Andrew's business and ride em cowgirl teeheeheee

Leese yuppp that definetly sounds like lil Nicky for sure :)

Lisette good news on the not really going for a c-section. And only 1 week to go before ur sure sure to have Melina in your arms!! How will u be able to fonction for another week without thinking bout it????????

We've been married 2 years and together for almost 9 and a half. But we met at 16 so i kinda think getting married at say 18 would of been wayyyy to early for me.

Happy hump day! Today is actualy now known as Charlie's extreme belly samba day since i had pudding this morning and it seems to have been like baby crack cuz she is all over the freakin place LOL

LOL, I took a video of little guy doing that in my belly a couple weeks ago. It is super funny, it cracks DS up when he watches it. I tried to e-mail it to DH and my damn phone says it doesn't have enough space or something... piece of crap!

i am still so sick girls omggggggggggggg!!! i went to babies r us today and had to drop my shit & run to the bathroom and throw up like ahhhh when will it end! lolol

Hey girls :)

Happy hump day! How's everyone doing? I feel soo behind!

Emm happy anniversary sweetie xxx

Leese sorry to hear ur still sicky all the time :( that lil man wants to keep ur attention 100% eh! No time for shopping! Lol will u have a baby shower? Do u know when? Sooo much fun registering! Did u pick ur bedding & colors yet?

Jess ur making us sweat here...we wanna see Charlie's pretty room!!! Hilarious she's doing the samba since pudding this morning :)

Stace how have the contractions been? Hope lil man behaving for mommy! R u off work now?

Rach get busy babe ;)

Thanks for all the good wishes my way, feeling pretty wrecked after my appt yesterday...Melina too...I think the dr rattled her being so rough! Poor lil thing :( Super rough night but atleast I was able to sleep in past noon & my momma just went to Walmart for me & will bring Mcdonalds on the way back :happydance: So new bets are Sept 3rd she comes on her own from H & weekend from the rest of my family...me still praying for August...come on baby!!!

Lisette! Almost there Hunni! My guess is tomorrow:) best wishes !!! Lisa- sorry your still so sick. It will all be worth it!
Emma- happy anniversary! I love celebrating them.
Rach- this time we will understand if your not on here for a few days! It's go time;) lol. Good luck!
So we found a home we loved and basically offered full price and got rejected. There was 3 other offers with ours they rejected ours because it was contingent on us closing on our current home. So the search continues....:) love house shopping! Lol

Aw sorry you didn't get the house Kim :nope:

Sounds like lil Melina is nice and comfy in there Lisette! Got any last min pics for us?

Well i think it's safe to say that community nursing is not for me! OMG you should have seen the state of this man's house today....he has 8, yes 8 husky dogs + pups living in the house, so you can imagine the smell. And it was the filthiest house i have ever seen, i can't even tell you, the carpet looked like it was made of dog hairs :dohh: And i was supposed to make a sterile environment to dress this manky wound on his foot.....ugh, it was waaaaay beyond gross!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->