We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Very cool Jess :) A friend just told me u need to pass 9 full moons during ur entire pg so I gotta go count now! Lol

Im having the same dilema here...my LMP was Nov.23 and the Dec full moon was the 10th soooo...eerrrr was I already pg and that #1? If so I've done my 9 if not Friday the 31st is my 9th! Aarrgggg! Lol

More importantly let me share what I'm about to bake... Nutella chewy soft cookies :happydance:

Lisette ok seriously drooool. I want homebaked cookies too...

Leese my last AF was feb 1st. I still have a huge costco tampon box in the bathroom LOL.

Update from my Dr. appt... little guy is still breech and apparently isn't so little. They estimated his weight at 7lb 4oz @ 35weeks! They gain abou half a pound a week, so if I go to my due date he could weigh 10lbs! Here is a pic :) But the good news is I am still not dilated, so my Dr. doesn't think I will deliver before 37 weeks :)

Liam 35W-4.jpg

OMG u guys I lost my mucus plug about 2hrs ago :happydance: hope its the start of good things!!! Come ON Melina :) As for the cookies seriously drooool worthy! Pls go home & make these asap! Super easy too https://www.lovintheoven.com/2011/12/day-6-chewy-nutella-cookies.html?m=1

Stace what a lil chunker :O he's beautiful though, love the new pic :cloud9: will u be induced early?

Leese that's funny I have totally forgotten about AF its been that long! Lol

Lisette!! Did you lose the whole plug? Was it blood streaked? If so I think it's usually within 24 hours!! Yippee!

Stacie that's great news!

Whether or not I will be induced early will all depend on what little guy decides to do. If he doesn't flip I have to decide if I want the Dr. to try to turn him or if I want to do an elective c-section. I really don't know what I would chose. I don't want a C-section unless it is necessary, but the thought of the Dr. turning him makes me cringe! Plus I am afraid that the Dr. will turn him I will go through labor and then find out he won't progress enough and end up with a C-section.

If he turns on his own, I think that my Dr. will induce me sometime between 38-39 weeks, he said before that if they think the baby is getting too big he would induce me early.

OMG Lisette...Can't wait to see your next post about contractions starting. And yes my friend screwed me over and I am out of a job for October and November. But I am going to think of is positively and take that time for myself and baby and really relax. I might be feeling stressed in a month when it gets closer to the time that we lost RJ.

Beautiful pics Stace...What a cute, little chubber! I can't wait to see him! :) Awesome news that you are keeping him in there though!

Hope you all had a great day! Friday tomorrow and long weekend! :)

Lauren not sure if it was all or not but looked about the quantity of one egg white so I think so! No blood streak but I had that on tues afternoon after the dr so maybe this was the end of it? Either way just praying now! Took a pic of the full moon to hopefully show Melina one day :) gonna try to get a few hours sleep now right after H & finish our letter to the baby in her baby book!

Kris sweetie sorry to hear bout ur friend but good on u for seeing how it might be just what u need in the end...its a very special time as is pg & for u even more so...take it all in stride sweetie :hugs:

Stace I know how u feel...may end up down the c-section route anyways...prayers ur lil guy turns & its not a concern!

Hope everyone has a great night & I promise to post it anything exciting...phone is all charged up :)

Lisette- I hope your contractions start soon! Is there a such thing as contraction dust? LOL If so, I am sending it your way! I don't need it for a couple more weeks!

Kris- That is super stinky what your friend did to yo, but now you can focus on you and your baby, especially in September. Are you planning to do anything to remember RJ? A lot of my friends do a birthday party and balloon release for their Angel Babies.

Lisette whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa r u balls deep in contractions now???? NOW???? Hospital??? Deets!!!

Stace ur lil guy is a total cutie patooty! I get what ur saying bout not wanting the C-section for sure. But like u said what s the point if u go threw all these other process's to not have one and end up getting one anywais huh?

Kris i cant believe what a bitch ur friend is being! Sorry but stuff like that pisses me off. Good for u keeping ur head high and staying positive. U dont need that dumbass in ur life hunny!

Happy friday to all! I swear it's about goddamn time it finaly got here. I'm pooped and do not feel like being at work today. Especialy since it's discusting outside all dark and rainy ickkk. Good news is that i'm eating Timbits from tim hortins to cheer myself up..that's always nice mmhhmm sugar.

Happy Long Weekend PUPOs! Thank goodness it is here...what a long week it has been! Anybody have any big plans besides having babies, stopping contractions, and sleeping?! lol

Now that I have had time to think about it I am actually looking forward to the 2 months off for myself. I can go to gym whenever I want, I can take the dogs for a hike whenever I want, I will have lots of Dr. appts that I won't have to worry about taking a 1 year old on. Obviously a blessing in disguise...I just feel guilty bc I am contributing anything for those months and a few afterwards. My hubby has been so sweet about it and just says, Babe, you need to get your rest and relax. Take some time for yourself. Gosh I def chose the right one, sure do love him!

RJs bday is coming up in September, I think that DH and I are just going to go for supper and have a special night for us. It is actually kind of nice that we get to celebrate it before the craziness of the new baby is here. I plan to maybe make a cake that we can put a candle on and say a prayer for him. I think the lead up to the date is going to be harder than the actual day but I guess we will see! :)

Have a fab last day of work before the long weekend everyone! Hope the sun shines wherever you are...Hope Miss. Melina gets here this weekend!

Crap Lisette i went on the cooking site u posted and now i want to spend my day tomorrow cooking a bunch of recipes i found. Oooohhhh is this sorta like nesting??? LOLOL

Good outlook Kristin about the job for sure!! It will all work out and a good excuse for you to just relax! I'll be thinking about you and RJ.

Monday is a year since my miscarriage started. We're going to PEI this weekend so it will be nice and relaxing, and I'll hopefully have lots of time to think about the little angel!

Let's go Lisette baby!!! any action?

everyone have a wonderful weekend!

hey girls

hope everyone is having a good day!

i wanted to know if any of you when you can give me some pointers or help as in what to register for baby..lol i really have no damn clue and i know alot of you girls have done it. i dont know like whats really neccesarry whats a waste you know? how much i should buy of this and that lol

love ya girls !!!

whats everyones weekend??

Morning my loves,

Still just me :( Had hope last night...lots of weird twinges & pangs...more pressure & looked & felt lower but apparantly Miss Melina went right to bed with me & 12hours later here we are! Lol guess she's the boss already hun? Thanks for the contractions dust & love u guys, feel like I really need it...a little nervous now!

Jess sorry to make u druel so much babe but do tell what else did u find there? Those cookies are heavenly for sure :cloud9:

Kris ur H sure sounds like a keeper hun :) Enjoy ur time, u deserve it doll! What r ur long weekend plans?

Lauren thinking of u & ur angel sweetie, hope its a good weekend trip with the family :)

How's everyone else doing on this ikky rainy Friday? I'm totally staying under the covers in my AC here! Lol

Kris- You should listen to that hubby of yours, he sounds like a keeper! :)

Lauren- Your night out sounds fun! I'll say a little prayer for your angel!

Lisette- Seriously and news?

Lisa- When I went to babies r us to register they gave me a pamplet that suggested what I should register for. It all really depends on what is important to you, how big your house is. For instance, we don't have a baby monitor this time around, but I dont' think we will need one because we have a fairly small house. We also borrowed a bassinett because really, little guy will probably only use it for a couple months.

Carpet is being installed today!!! Then some major cleaning and prepping the house for our little guy :)

Leese basicly our plan was to put every single that would be needed and then whatever was missing me went and got. Which was absolutly nuttin since we got everything LOL. As for ur must haves checklist here's what i think:

-Diaper genie (if your going the standard diaper route..which i most definetly am cuz i'm sorry but having to constantly wash clothes diapers?? 'shudders')
-Johnson nightime bathtime shampoo, creme etc kit
-Stroller and car seat ( i strongly recommend something similar to what we got cuz it is freakin amazing! 3 wheel like bike wheel one
-Baby toys of your choice
-Highchair
-Baby bumbo
-Playpen
-Nursery sheet set
-Crib
-Change table
-Change table pad and washable covers
-Exersaucer play station
-Baby blankets
-Bouncy chair
-Set that incluede's baby thermometre, hairbrush, tooth brush, nail file and clippers etc
-Pacifiers for different baby age
-Bibs
-Burp pads
-Sounds monitors (i recommend the Angelcare ones with the sensory pad)
-Sophie the giraffe teething set (it is the freakin best of it's kind)
-Sleep sheep sleeper (i started puttin ours on my tummy and Charlie already goes crazy for it)
-Baby powder, Sudocreme diaper rash, baby oil etc
-Baby play mat
-diapers
-diaper wipes

Hmmm...off the top of my head those are pretty much the main things i can come up with..althought there are a ton more LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->