We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Wow it s already sunday night dayummmm. Hope everyone had a great weekend! It was a very low key sat yesterday cuz it was tunderstorms all day so we snuggled up and watched movies. Today was a shopping day! DH took me shopping for maternity clothes and we also bought a few clothes for Charlie!

Lisette how u doin chica? R u feelin not too bad pain wise? How is Melina? Thinkin of u bunches!!

Leese r u done with registering? I loved doin that omggg it took us over 3 hours lol

Stace have the false contractions let up? Did i have to take more meds during the weekend?

Big hugs and kisses to everyone xxxxxx

Thanks lauren! Noo jess i have alot more lol im guna ck out laurens list and im going to babies r us wedsday w my girlfriend shes guna help me put stuff supposedly i need alot more lol

Hey my loves :wave:

My phone finally decided to let me catch some steady internet connection so I wanted to say thanks for all the prayers & good vibes our way :hugs: it was a rollercoaster for sure but man oh man how in love & on :cloud9: could we be? Not even feeling the pain! Lol well today I kinda am but my sweet LO just has me smiling every second! She's a lil superstar feeder + sleeper & everyone loves her to bits already inclduing the staff! Lol more proper update + pics when I'm home tmmr hopefully - gotta try & sleep before the next feed! Luv u guys & special big thanks to Lauren for keeping everyone posted I was feeling terrible about not being able to check in xoxoxoxo

Aww lisette! Sooo happy for you girlie. I have tears in my eyes! Congrats on your sweetie! Doesn't seeing your lil one for the first time totally make you believe in "love at first sight"! Congrats again! Glad you,hubby, and Melina are doing so well. Xoxo:)
Well me and hubby are catching our flight (for the cruise) in 7 hrs and my opk was almost positive today. So I'm right on track for my cd 16 o. Here's to hoping a romantic getaway is the key! I will check in with everyone as soon as I'm back:) love to my gals! Hope y'all have a great week.

Aw Lisette hunny, i'm soooo happy for you! Melina is beautiful and well worth the wait haha!! Love to you all xxx

Lisette, thanks for the update! I am glad things are going well and hope you continue to not feel much pain!

JKB, I caught this eggy on a get-away, so maybe that IS the key! Good luck and have a fabulous trip!

Hey girls!
Jessy aren't little girl clothes just the cutest?

Kimberly a vacation is the perfect relaxing place to conceive!! woo! Have a blast!

Lisette asked me to put up a pic or two for her. she's so adorable!

I'm gonna throw in a picture of our house! the windows are in, and they're working on electrical, plumbing and heating now. yipee!

How is everyone doing on this monday morning? Oh...I'm so excited because that work from home job opportunity is coming back around. I have an interview this week...that would be so awesome.

Attachments

• IMG-20120909-00210.jpg
    IMG-20120909-00210.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20120909-00206.jpg
    IMG-20120909-00206.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
o...pic of the house. :)

Attachments

• IMG_00476.jpg
    IMG_00476.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
Omggg shes so Beautiful!!! So happy for u lisette xoxooxx

House looks great lauren

Lisette she is beautiful! I am glad the pain isn't too bad either :)

Jessy- I have had a few contractions now and then. They seem to be stronger now, but not nearly as frequent. I haven't taken the medicine since Wednesday night... just waiting for either labor to start or my Dr. appt on Thursday! But I don't think little guy has dropped yet, so I am thinking he is quite comfy in his squished little home. He feels huge now though! I don't remember feeling so big with my first! I am to the point now where I only have a couple shirts that cover my massive belly LOL.

Lisette! She is absolutely scrumptious! So happy for you! :)

Have a fab time on the cruise Kim! I am so jealous of you and your hubby right now!

House looks beautiful Lauren...a dream house for sure! GL with the job opportunity, what is the job for/like?

You are for sure next Stace but so excited to see your little man...After he has given you so much trouble!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Omg stace ur getting so close !!! Holy crapppp

im already getting back pain, wtf! Lol i didnt expect it this early ...i get like af type cramps too is this normal? No blood or anything and its not like bad.

Hope everyone is having a good day !

Stacie I felt the same with Ryan...wayyy bigger than with DD1 (and I probably was!)

Kris you're coming up on 30 weeks too! wow it's all going so fast.

Lisa your uterus is still stretching, so that's probably all it is. my rule of thumb was if the pain moves locations and isn't consistent from day to day then I didn't worry. For me I seemed to grow the most between 20-30 weeks.

Lisete she's a super duper cutie patooty!!! Glad the pain is bearable althought honestly i wish the hospital wouldnt of put u threw so much freakin stress!! Glad it all turned out ok tho and happy u should be out tomorrow!!

Kim have a fab time sweety. And some vacay lovin may definetly be the BFP ticket for ya!!

Stace ouff i'm glad they havent been as killer as before. And ur almost at the 37 week mark so that's comforting for sure.

Leese completly normal. Due to ur uterus stretching and lil Nicky movin all over the place u will get weird cramping. As long as sayi it's not overly painfull for a certain amount of time or that there isnt some kind of whack bleending ur very much in the norm hunny.

Lauren eeeeeeeeeeeee ur house is going to be awsome!! Love the outside design. How much longer till u guys move in??? R u switching up any furniture or keeping everything u already had?

Sooooo new overly wonderfull symptom that has kicked in..for the past 2 nights i have been waking up at 3 am completly starving. As in i want bacon eggs pancakes the whole goddamn kaboodle. Fun times lol. And yet i go to bed full so WTF???

Ooooooo and FYI cuz i am overly thrilled by this i was just looking at my calendar doing the daily countdown and i have 22 days of work to go whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bring it on people :) :)

58 days to become a mommy????? 'BRAIN CANNOT COMPUTE OVERLOAD OVERLOAD' lololol

Def not overly painful, more annoying then anything...and im peeing so much...lol

i wanna get one of those maternity pillows

lisette i cant get over how cute ur daughter is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"