We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Rach i hope ur doing ok hunni havent heard from u in a while..

Em how are you doing sweeti & kim w your cycles???

Jess-hows mel>?

thanks Jessy! I wish, we'll not have a lot of money left for new furniture! however we will have to buy new appliances which is fun :)

Sooo DH took me shopping yesterday to pick out my bday present..he also told me (and this is a real shocker) that it would b a push present like he's heard me talking bout. I was like...omg..u actualy lissten to me LOLOL. Let me know which outta the 3 u guys think is best.

https://www.michaelkors.com/p/MICHA...Editorial=false&cmCat=cat000000cat8501cat3003

https://www.michaelkors.com/p/MICHA...Editorial=false&cmCat=cat000000cat8501cat3003

Lisa- I have a maternity pillow and it is awesome!!! I have the Snoogle, I think.

Jessy- I am incredibly jealous that you have such little time of work left! I have two weeks :( And I looked at my schedule wrong, I thought my last day would be the 20th, but nope it is the 21st.

As far as the present, I am not a purse kind of person, but I like the middle one best ;)

DH was watching a repeat of a TV show and the wife was pregnant and talking about push presents and DH was like wtf??? what is a push present? I told him he needed to take notes, LOL.

Stace when u say 2 weeks u mean 10 days left right? Cuz u only work 5 days a week right? Sooo then that's pretty freakin awsome!

I adore purses! And i've never had a more expensive one..pfff i think the most i've ever spent is like 45$...sad i know..

I was overly shocked when he even mentioned it...it was the most sexyist thing ever..mmhhhmmmm sexy DH mhhmmhh..

Wow Jessy you lucky girl! I agree with Stacie, def the purple one, and I am totally a handbag girl!!

OMG, this child is testing me today :) He has been kicking one foot at the top of my bump, the other at the bottom and has got a couple of cervix shots in as well! Add to that some acid reflux and a terrible bout of cramps and this is one uncomfortable Mama! This little guy needs to read his road map, turn head down and drop already, or else I may actually be the first pregnant lady to explode!

Oh and I realized when I got to work today that my shirt is a tad short and part of my belly hangs out, LOL, so I have to keep pulling it down ;)

I just want flowers as a push present :) I love flowers, ok maybe jewelry....lol but having my husband here with me will be the best present ever <3

apparently I have not gained any weight in the last 2 weeks but I feel the baby has gotten bigger.... the dr did not seem concerned but shouldn't my weight be going up every week now?

Oooo love the purple one! I love purses...I have farrrrrr tooo many... along with shoes... although, I fully believe that a girl can never have enough of either haha. However, most of mine are cheapos which is fine by me because then I can own more of them :)

Lauren I love the house! I'm so jealous!

Stace- I can't believe your so far along already! He will be here in no time!! Enjoy the jabs while they last!

AFM- We bought a camper this weekend. Because clearly we needed another toy haha. It's very nice and a very different style then we'd seen before... this is why you should never go to an RV show... you end up coming home with one! geesh!
https://www.holmanrv.com/inventory/146376/New-2013-Coachmen-RV-Apex-16-RBX.aspx
Thats the one we got.
Little man has a cold- it's so sad! Last night he was all stuffy and I feel horrible using that stupid bulb syringe and saline drops on him. :-( He hasn't been sleeping the last two nights which means neither have we so I'm beat. Hopefully tonight he'll do better. fingers crossed!

Awww Liz, I hope your little man feels better! I remember DS screaming when we tried to use the bulb syringe! And I will enjoy all these kicks (well except maybe the painful ones ;)) I can't believe it is almost over :( but I am excited to meet him!

Crystal-You should be averaging 1-2lbs a week, but I don't know if a couple weeks with no significant gain is too worrisome. Some women only gain 15-20 lbs, so obviously they have a few weeks with no gain ;) As long as your Dr. isn't concerned.

Liz we got a bulb thinggy and it still freaks me out. DH is like if we have to get the tube thinggy and suck on it to get the snot out i'll do it if u feel icky bout it..i was like okkk hunny it's all yours nananana. Awsome RV! And poor Cam those goddamn saline drops burn like a mother fucker. I had to use it when i had my cold this summer and eeekkk..

Stace i feel ur pain i sometimes think Charlie will suddenly end up in my back with all the damn side kicks and twists. I do believe i am growing the next Jackie Chan..with a vagina...andd not chinese obviously teeheee

Leese u'll get ur bump shot at my official 32 week day in 2 days.

Crystal when i went for my last dr app exactly week wise where ur at now i hadnt gained anything either. Turns out it's completly normal and as long as ur uterus is higher or mesuring more then last time it's all that mathers. The baby hits 3 and a half pounds around ur 32nd week soooo u cant exactly gain tons every single week cuz ur body would feel outta whack.

The snotsucker is a godsend just so ya know!! Ryan smiles at me after. Ha
So found out today my vag is in bad shape. Thin walls and shotty ligaments. Good news is he thinks I'm young enough to bounce back. Also gave me this vag workout kit...no lie! Said its as effective as surgery. We'll see! Ugh. The vag drama.

Omg lauren thats craZy! Work out that vag girl!!

Lisette how r u sweeti!? :)

Hope ya girls have good day

The bulb syringe is sucky to use on a LO. Cam hates it but once we use it he kind of looks at us like "ooh hey I can breath". Then he's fine. It's just the actual act of using it. haha

Lauren- that sucks but at least it's "treatable"

Just got back from my 32 week U/S and Charlie is just perfect! Mesuring 3 pounds 8 ounces and overly active. It was pretty funny cuz the whole time she kept opening and closing her mouth non stop so the tech was like ahhh she's already getting ready to talk. My baby girl will be an overly talkative baby just like her mommy hiihiiihii. She's also already head down and because of how active she is they dont think i'll be making it to 40 weeks which is fine by me. It's also why they think i've been gettin hit so much with BH cuz of the pressure on my uterus.

Lauren dayummmm so it's kinda like the bowflex workout but for ur vagina??? Did he say if sex is bad right now or it doesnt change anything?

Lisette r u outta the hospital now? Hope ur doing good hunny!!

Jess thats amazing news..so happy for you!!!

Cant wait to see lil charlie girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->