We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

liz we got a bulb thinggy and it still freaks me out. Dh is like if we have to get the tube thinggy and suck on it to get the snot out i'll do it if u feel icky bout it..i was like okkk hunny it's all yours nananana. Awsome rv! And poor cam those goddamn saline drops burn like a mother fucker. I had to use it when i had my cold this summer and eeekkk..

Stace i feel ur pain i sometimes think charlie will suddenly end up in my back with all the damn side kicks and twists. I do believe i am growing the next jackie chan..with a vagina...andd not chinese obviously teeheee

leese u'll get ur bump shot at my official 32 week day in 2 days.

ill post an 18 week bump fri lol<3

For everyone's viewing pleasure. My daughter being a lil rebel and sticking her tongue out during the pictures

32 weeks.jpg :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Jessy- Love the pic! I am convinced part of the reason I had so many BH so early was because this little guy loves to move! I also think if he would have assumed the position by now I would be dilated already. But for some reason this guy is directionally challenged. He must get that from his father!

Lauren- Sorry to hear about your vag woes, but hopefully the exercises help! So is sex considered vag exercises, as long as DH makes sure to give you a super moanable orgasm??? LOL

Lisa- We will be awaiting your bump pic :) I passed a guy in the hall at work and he said it looked like I swallowed my bowling ball, LOL. Which pretty much it does. I need to get DH to take a bump pic for me, he hasn't hung up the only full length mirror in our house (not that I really want to look at myself in the mirror right now ;))

I have my pre-admission appt today! After today I will have all the paperwork ready for little guy to arrive! I also found out that my friend who is a L&D nurse is doing the pre-admits today :) It is a boring appt anyway, so at least I get to talk to her!

I asked her about the version last night (since I think little guy is either still breech or maybe transverse). She told me she wouldn't reccommend it, that it feels like an elephant is sitting on top of you, LOL. Of course she had one and ended up having a C-section anyway. That is the second person I have talked to that had that happen. So now I don't know what to do. On one hand, I don't want to go through a painful procedure only to have to have a C-section anyway, but on the other hand I don't want major surgery if it isn't necessary! I am so torn! I hope they give me another ultrasound an remeasure little guy. I mean if they think he is going to be well over 9lbs, that may help make up my mind for me....

Stace they should definetly give u another u/s to see whats the what. I was honestly shocked to find out she was already head down cuz she feels all over the freakin place to me! Plus since there is pretty much no more room in there the tech says she wont be moving anymore and will remain in that position..thank fucking god.

At least by getting another scan u would have a better idea. If he is still breech then i think i would maybe recommend the c-section just in case..especialy if he is 9 pounds..ouchhhh...

Lisette can you update the August PAL girls please! They have been asking after you for ages haha! I told them you had your baby and you're both doing great but didn't wanna steal you thunder! :haha: For some reason i'm still subscribed to that thread and i still like to check in on the girls and look at all their gorge babies!

Me and dh went out for dinner with some friends who are also ttc and they were telling us that they like the names 'Martha' and 'Elsie'......we were like....oh....erm.....lovely!

Lauren, vag exercises???????!!!!! Like pelvic floor or...?

Jessy woweeee like at beautiful lil Charlie!

I can't wait for all your bump pics!

How was your appt Stace?

i cant wait to see more of melina!

nicholas is kicking more and more everday ...cant wait to feel really strong ones..ahhH!!!

Well my pre admission is done!!! I have come to the decision they should not let pregnant women sign medical forms, because their brains are compromised by all the hormones, LOL. As part of the process she asked me if I had any problems with this pregnancy, I was like, No. She looked at me and said how about preterm labor. I was like Oh yeah that, well I did have that, LOL. then I wrote the wrong address on one of the forms. I am glad I knew her because I looked like a huge ditz!

Hey chicas :wave:

Forgive my delays, I haven't mastered bbm typing with one woozy hand yet! Lol we got home yesterday around 3pm & doing much much better being in our own space without the 24/7 hospital poking & prodding! H is being awesome & my mom too so I'm really beyond blessed! Little sweetie is just precious u guys, I have like 100pics already lol gotta try to update picasa tmmr for everyone asking & then pls remind me to give u guys the link ok :)

Let's see what this mushy brain can remember now :)

Jess ur charlie is adorable & Melina always stuck her tongue out too...still does now :p To answer ur L&D questions they were freaking loosers but all starting with my dr & her being sooo against c-sections! Uuugggg so anyways cervadil apparantly already had pitocin in it so that's why I couldn't have both together & my problem was the contractions were coming perfect & strong (too strong at times) but my cervix wasn't cooperating even after the baloon prgress we thought ok this is good now but nope lil miss was not coming donw...imagine after 36hrs of strong contractions her head was still minus two! Talk about stubborn eh! Lol

Emm thank u love, ill try a quick update there next if she stays asleep for me :) sorry to hear about af xxx

Lauren boo to vag problems :( xxx

Kim sweeti hope ur having a fab trip & loads of baby making fun :p

Stace fingers crossed for ur next check but let me tell u even after 36hrs of exhaustion + the c-section its still not too bad...I mean u have ur precious LO & everything else floats away :)

Leese how nausea been girlie! Pics coming soon I promise. Xxx

Liz get well vibes to the little man!

Amy, crystal, Kris & Rach :wave: Hope u guys r good? Thanks for all the good wishes! Xxx

Sorry if I forgot stuff girlies - luv ya'all

lisette!!!!!!!!!! missed you girly so glad you guys are doing good <3

think nausea is slowly getting better. thank god...heres to hoping!

Awesome pic jessy!
Yeah there are these little weights you have to go in your vag. Ha! Sex is a go. Yes I think moanable orgasms are good for me!!

Stace I had the version and it worked but hurt a lot. I let him have one try at it, and if it didn't work I was done. It was a little stressful too because I was worried about the baby...but, I also didn't have to have a section. It's a tough decision!

Lisette I'm sure you're in heaven!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Lisette- hope you have a quick recovery! You deserve it after that labor & delivery! Enjoy your time off. It flies by! You get quite a while off though, right?

Here's little man today, He'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. Note the polo with teddy bear slippers. Daddy dressed him haha

Attachments

• 255541_798602173031_104377298_n.jpg
    255541_798602173031_104377298_n.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 5
Lisette- I am glad you are doing well and can't wait to see some more pics :)

Lauren- I know the version worked for you that is why I am torn, LOL. I have heard good experiences and bad ones! I know it is impossible to know if it will work for me. Maybe my little trouble maker has flipped by now and my worry is for nothing! My nurse friend told me to get on my hands and knees to encourage him to flip so I crawled around my living room floor for 10-15 minutes last night. I don't know if it did anything, but it made my back sore, LOL. I don't think I will try that again.

Lisette- hope you have a quick recovery! You deserve it after that labor & delivery! Enjoy your time off. It flies by! You get quite a while off though, right?

Here's little man today, He'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. Note the polo with teddy bear slippers. Daddy dressed him haha

Awww so cute, and he looks so big! He looks long for 8 weeks. Daddy didn't do terrible, LOL. I have seen much worse!

He is adorable, and, I agree, looks long/big for 8 weeks! I just looked at him and wondered how enough time has gone by that he looks so much bigger than the last pictures... I SWEAR you just had him!

And Daddy's outfit isn't bad at all... it matches at least! You should see what my father dressed me in for pictures at 3 or 4 years old. My Mom had to be somewhere and even laid out a dress (Cause she was worried) and he put me in the dress with Navy blue knee socks and red/burgundy mary janes!!! LMAO, she said she figured she didn't need to lay out tights and shoes... guess she was wrong!

My cousin's husband dressed their daughter to come to my house so I could watch her for a few hours back in April. He put her in a ratty old Elmo onsie, that was it. No pants, no socks, no jacket. She did have a blanket over her. Worse yet they had no clothes in the diaper bag, so I couldn't even change her! I had picked up a few baby things marked down so I found some pants to put on her atleast. Dad's aren't always the best at dressing kids. Even DH will put DS in some crazy outfits sometimes! Heck I have to make him change his outfit sometimes when we go out places ;)

Ahh Liz he's a total cutie! And I find daddy didn't do too bad honestly. Like everyone else i have seen men dress their kids much much worst. Alot of times u see that with the daughters cuz it seems like the men are somewhat color blind and choose the weirdest color combos.

Stace hunny maybe ur supose to get on ur hands and knees..in front of DH..and ya know bowchica wow wow cuz the motion will help lil man flip???? Hmmm..me thinks that could help LOL. But as for not knowing if he is already head down i was shocked yesterday when the tech told me Charlie was head down and set to go. I swear i was convinced she was still transverse so it's very possible he is in place and u just dont know it. Is the ideal way to find out an ultrasound or they can check by other methods??

Lisette happy to see ya chica!!! Glad ur feelin ok and not in excrutiating pain! Sleep wise how has it been?? For the c-section do u have clamps and have to go back to the hospital to get them off or just bandages or etc?? Has the CLSC nurse gone to your house yet?? News girly!!!

Happy hump day to all. Half the freakin week is ovaaaaaaa and i only have 20 days of work to go eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Honestly tho i need it cuz i've started walking like some weird demented cowgirl that spends her days ridding horses. It aint pretty y'all 'SOB'. I blame my vagina...it feels sooo used up and just my muscles in that area are killing me 'sigh'.

Liz...What a little man he is already! Sooo cute...I just want to snuggle him! How is work going besides missing your little Cam?

Lauren I hope that you vag kit helps with your recuperation of your poor vagina and that you don't have to have surgery!

Thinking of you Stace...I think I personally would try the turning but I am petrified of a c-section so that is probably why! But go with your gut girl...do what is best for you. Hoping maybe your little guy has started cooperating and might make something easy on his mama!

Love the pic of Charlie Jess and so happy for you that she is ready to go and in line! :) Congrats on the 20 days left of work...I am done work at the end of this month too. I can't believe how fast time as flown!

Can't wait to see your bump pic Leese, glad your LO is giving you lots of kicks! Hi Em, Crystal, and Kim! :flower:

Lisette....Thanks for the update girlie! Get some rest and then I want to see so many pictures of your little sweetheart!

I have my first NST on Friday and then next week I start doing them twice a week. Lots of trips to the hospital, they will definitely know who I am by the time this bubs gets here. Have an ultrasound on Monday to see if my placenta has moved away from my cervix...FXd it has moved right out of the way but I have a strange feeling that it hasn't! I guess we will see!

Hope you all have a great hump day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->