We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi girls!
Liz, so cute!! :)

Stacie...ha...I didn't know if you forgot I had one! I would say give it a try, but only one try and stop it if it's not going well. OR...it could help your decision to hear what my cousin (was a high risk OB nurse, now a nurse practitioner) said:

"So the deal with External Cephalic Version (which is what I think you are asking about), are the potential fetal risks, most significant of which is a placental abruption. Also (small) risk of ruptured membranes and prolapsed cord. It is not a painless procedure and should NEVER be attempted if you have had a Cesarean Section in the past (cannot remember how you delivered Ellie). While these risks are small, they exist and are not one's I would be willing to accept for myself or for you. There is also the thought that the baby may be breech for a reason and despite having a successful version, the baby will turn back to his/her original position.
I would opt for a planned C-Section. Breech is a great indication for that mode of delivery, and has relatively fewer risks for the baby. Versions are cheaper for hospitals than C-Sections, but I am not comfortable with them."

also laying inverted is said to work. did you go to the spinningbabies.com site? I never looked at it but everyone on BNB talks about it.

Kris good luck at the appts and NST's!

Cam is super long and growing like crazy. I think he's about 24 inches and 12.5 lbs. He goes on Tuesday for his check up so we'll know for sure then- 3 shots and an oral one. Not looking forward to it! He's definetly at the top of his weight and height percentiles. We saw a baby this weekend that was 2 days older and Cam looked like he could eat the kid, he was sooo little.

Stace- hopefully he will turn himself and you won't have to worry about it! I did the crawling around too when little man was breeched. Apparently it worked, even though I felt like a fool doing it. The flipping is totally your decision and no one elses although my Dr's wouldn't even offer it as an option.

Kris- hopefully it's moved away and all will be fine! Can't believe your already almost 27 weeks!

Work is fine. Finally got my paperwork and desk back in order- only took a week haha. Miss my little man though. He seems to be doing great at daycare but I hate that the only time we get is in the evening and we always have stuff going on and housework, ect to do.

I just had to google "things to do with your toddler" because I'm running out of ideas, and it's difficult to leave the house with her and the baby too. Mainly because Ellie's a runner and hard to control! Any thoughts? We had a pretend picnic today, and we made (real) oatmeal muffins.

I can imagine that's hard Lauren! Have a look on the toddler forum on here, there's usually a thread about activities for little ones xx

How brave are you? You could have a "Spa" day and let her brush your hair, paint your nails, put on make up. She might be a little young for this though. You could make your own play doh. When it gets closer to Halloween you could make your own decorations. Or board games like candyland? A dance party?

I don't have a girl, so I don't really know what all they like!

omg lisette!!! what lovely pics omg you look great and melina is so gorge!!!! aww <3333 so happy for you!!

lauren i tried to open the email it wont let me get it it waaaaaaa lol

i added ALOT of stuff to registry my sil thinks im almost done..lol hows everyone?

Lisette, she is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! I hope the three of you are doing well!

Lauren i was thinking same thing as stace or get sum stuff from craft store n paint maybe (not sure if this would be too scary lol)

Lisette- she is adorable!!! Your pictures make me excited to meet little man! I love all the pregnancy pictures too :) you were one stylish pregnant woman!

i'm gonna go look at the pics now Lisette!

Lisa I resent the email and just pasted the list in the email itself :)

Thanks for the suggestions ladies! We do have play dough and she loves that. That eats up a good 20 minutes. We're going to try an open gym gymnastics class on Saturday! she'll love that. i wish we could buy a swingset now, because she'd probably play on that for hours, but it doesn't really make sesne for us to buy it before we move and when there's only a short time left before the snow comes! we'll get her a good one next summer :)

oh my gosh lisette, the dimple!!! she's such a cutie!!

Lauren- Does she have a ball pit? You can get them fairly cheap and DS loved playing in his. Plus most are inflatable, so should be able to be deflated to make moving easier! I also recommend an aquadoodle if you don't have one. DS liked this too. He could draw without making a mess (since it is only water) and it dries quickly so you can keep drawing :)

I am so anxious for my Dr. appt! I made the mistake of weighing myself and to date I have gained 46lbs during this pregnancy and I am still only 37 weeks! I feel like little guy is now bruising me from the inside out! People at work keep saying that I look great and from the back you can't even tell I am pregnant, but seriously that 46lbs isn't all in my boobs and belly (although alot of it is LOL). I am going to be a huge cow if I go to 40 weeks! LOL and my ticker says baby weighs 7lbs... I would love for that to be true!

thanks Stacie! haven't heard of those, I'll have to check them out.

Is your appt today? good luck! I'm sure you DO look great! and near the end your weight levels off anyway. :)

Lauren- Sorry I'm no help with the toddler play but I have many craft project ideas... Someday I'll be asking you for suggestions. When it gets more fall like you could go apple picking and make applesauce and do "prints" with apples- cut them in half, cover with paint and then decorate somemore- or the same with leaves.

https://www.marthastewart.com/26743...cts&center=276975&gallery=275701&slide=267433

Then there is decorating pumpkins and hay rides :)

https://www.allkidsnetwork.com/crafts/fall/

That site literally has most of the fall crafts I remember doing as a kid- my mom is super artsy... I however missed that gene.

There's also pasta necklaces- dye pasta different colors, put on a string...

Another item I liked as a kid, sorta messy though:
https://fun.familyeducation.com/childrens-art-activities/painting/36985.html?detoured=1

thanks Stacie! haven't heard of those, I'll have to check them out.

Is your appt today? good luck! I'm sure you DO look great! and near the end your weight levels off anyway. :)

Oh the aquadoodle is great, because they draw with a pen filled with water, so it doesn't make a mess :)

LOL- I found an outfit that I want to get the baby so I asked if DH would take me shopping this weekend so I don't have to pay shipping. He said no I am having a baby this weekend. I told him I was the boss and this baby is not going to be born until after the 19th :) He doesn't believe me!

GL with your appt today Stace! I hope that you get nothing but good news! :)

I have no ideas for activites Lauren...I am all about let's play pretend, do you have any dress up clothes, I loved to dress up and play house for hours when I was a kid!

Good morning everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->