We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lisette i love ur pics!!! She's just a totaly gorgeous baby! Seriously made me very anxious to have Charlie.

Stace i betcha the weight will pretty much melt right off in no time. Plus i bet u look fab duhhhh.

Lauren true for moving soon and almost winter but then again they have the best sales on swing sets right now..since it's fall and etc. The ball pit idea is definetly good. I use to love that when i was a kid. Does she have an electric car yet? You know those small child ones they sit on and it goes like 2 miles an hour?? I had a jeep when i was a kid and freakin loved it! I've already decided we we're buying one next year for xmas for Charlie. DH was like ummm hunny i think she's too small for that..until he saw an electric child motorbike and freaked out and was like holy shit we have to buy her that. Uh huh...uh huh. Men r too easy teeheehee. Sides we can get her the 2 seat one and worst comes to worst i'll drive it and she can sit in the passenger seat. I'm sure people wont look at us weird when we're cruising down our neighborhood togetha :) :) :)

Rach i love ur new avator!!! And it's great seeing u hunny bunny how u doin???

Does anybody have plans for the weekend???

hey jesssssssssss!

how are you feeling?

nicholas is being lazy today and gets mommy nervoussssssss!! yesterday i felt him a couple times in the morning i only felt him once at like 7 then no more since...

i know its early only almost 18 weeks but i get scared.

when you guys babies started moving how often was it and were there days were it wasnt as much in the beginning?

im sure im being crazy but i always nervous nelly!

Hi ya sweety! I'm good! Walking around tho hasnt been super pleasant for me cuz my whole vagina thighs area is soooo sore lol. Plus we got bizzayyy last night and that made me more stiff LOL.

19 days and fucking counting work wise. As for movements ditto for me. I'd feel Charlie move here and there and it's normal that stage cuz u have to remember they are still really small and not enough to be able to constantly feel them. Tehn i'd say by 21 weeks that's when she started kicking the crap outta me...by 25 weeks it's was all night raving morning noon and night. I seriously have no clue when this baby sleeps. All the techs and dr's have told me that i have one of the most active babies they have ever seen lolol. Me thinks this is not a good thing for mommy and daddy's sleeping at night huh? Dun dun dunnnn

woohoo for 19 days until maternity leave!!!!!! that is insane you're getting this close already. your pregnancy has gone by SO fast.

You all are getting so close to the end!! YAYYYY! More adorable babies to see pictures of!

Lauren- I totally second the buying the swing set now- summer stuff is so much cheaper right now. Just deliver it to the new house :) And I absolutely loved dress up as a kid so I second that suggestion as well!

Speaking of houses- my aunt called on my lunch break (she's an awesome realtor). A man came in to list his land which is 2 acres in the ideal location for a great price and in the town we want to be in next. It already has sewer and a water well which saves a fortune. She literally told him she already had buyers (aka us) in mind so she picked up the phone to tell us about it while he was sitting there. Plus, he's willing to seller finance- he apparently is loaded$- which is even better for us because it saves us the run around of getting this loan we will already have to get a building loan then refinance once it's built. It sounds great so we are going to look at it this weekend. Hopefully it will work out and we can start building on it next fall!

Jessy- DH has already decided that little man will be in a motorized vehicle of some sort next summer, I'm hoping I can talk him into something like the 2mph jeep and keep him away from a real fourwheeler or go kart which is what he wants to put him in... at a year old... He's already trying to convince me that it will be fine to put our 6 month old on a snowmobile this year. Goh! This kid is seriously going to need body pads and a super good helmet.

Liz that's awsome on the land!! Hope it's absolutly perfect and u guys get it!! As for snowmobiling DH already plans on taking Charlie with him this winter..when she'll be like 3 months 'sigh'. And he wants her to have my motocross which is a 100 c.c's i think she might be a teeny bit too young for that one..but a jeep would be fab!!

I layed down and shined a flashlight at my belly and he kicked me like 5 times .. So happy lol

I hope it all works out awesome for you Liz!!! How exciting.

Awh Lisa that's so cute. I can't wait until i feel kicks :)

What dpo are you Rach?

I spent the day working with a midwife - OMG I totally loved it!!! It was only doing the clinic but she let me feel the bumps and use the Doppler! It was amazing!

Aaaww Leese :cloud9: good job baby Nicholas!

Liz fingers crossed girlie!

Lauren babe all the girls ideas sound like great fun! I can't wait to watch Melina grow & be a little girlie girl playing dress up :cloud9: Is the big sis role still lots of fun for miss Ellie?

Jessy ur lil Charlie is gonna be just presh I can't wait for u!

Stace how much longer u got girlie? Sorry if u already said? Xxx

Thanks to all of u for the love on the pictures! We could litteraly sit here all day & snap away :cloud9: she's such a good lil baby too its really quite amazing right now! For all u mommies when or did that 7-10day growth spurt happen & how was it?

Emma i have no idea what dpo i am. All i know is i am CD39 which is the latest i've gone before AF has came since the MC 13 months ago. I took a test and it was a bfn. So i guess i'm going to have just a real late AF. It sucks.

Aw that's shite Rach :-( I seem to be having a really long af...bleurgh!

Don't really have a game plan Leese! Just waiting for stoopid af to sod off then getting down to bidness!!!

Lisette- it's so easy to take a million photos a day... I seriously have to limit myself to posting only a few a week on facebook. I can't help it, I just think my little man is amazing. haha

Rach- I'm still crossing everything for you and that someday you'll get a "normal" or shorter cycle that is more predictable!

Emma- that's awesome! It's always good to do something you enjoy. I love my job but obviously today I don't feel like working today...

Rach was it this month u think u o'D later?? Could b a late bfp !??!?

Emma what i find crazy is that no pregnancy bump looks the same lol. Every single one of them are different and yet u can be at exactly the same date preg wise with some1 else be carrrying the exact same size baby and yet be completly different. Bodies r weird.

Liz hunny i feel ur pain i love my job but goddamn my 19 days cannot be over fast enough. Is that such a bad thing?? LOL

Lisette does it seem like her umbilical cord will be falling out soon? My friend's MIL ripped hers out of her baby fucking idiot. My friend was like omggg she's bleeding WTF did u do and she was like ummm nuttin it was just like that blablabla.

Leese i never even tried using a flashlight on my tummy! I just know that when LMFAO come s on Charlie starts raving like mad...total party girl i just know it.

Thank fuck it's friday tomorrow :)

FYI everyone on the 26th of september PUPO will be a year old!!!!!!!!!!

That is aweeeesome Jessy! I was just thinking about how it's been a year that i've been loyal to this site. Signing in almost everyday and chatting with the best girls in the world! Seriously don't know what i'd do if i didn't have people who understands. Since i am on this subject, my friend and i had an argument the other day about things. She had a miscarriage a long time ago. She's been with her bf for like 6 years now. She has a 3 year old. Anywho. She had this miscarriage while with him. It was BEFORE her 3 year old was conceived. In the last year she's had 2 abortions. When i talk to her about how i'm angry, hurt, upset, etc about not being pregnant yet.. she goes on and on about how she knows how i feel. I just try to make a point that she hasn't had to wait as long as Andrew and i have to get her baby. She then throws the abortions in my face. I told her that was her choice... me losing my child wasn't my choice. She is relentless and keeps going on and on about how basically she's had it worse and knows what i'm going thru and that i need to be patient. I told her i give up talking to her about the subject because yeah she may have felt similular things as i do but she doesn't know how it feels completely to keep trying and having no result. Ugh! Now that is off my chest... lol.

rach big hugs and hoping for a bfp still!

Stacie your appt went well? did you have it yet?

Lisa yes that's totally normal. all the way to the end I had my worries, but they go through phases and don't always move at consistent times!

thanks for ideas that keep coming! I do think she'd love crafts, and I love them too. I'll hit up michael's this weekend!! Today Ellie and I played restaurant. I gave her a crayon and note pad and she took my order then went to the kitchen with a cup and came back and watched me "eat" it, then say "more?" She was really pushing the ham.

Lisette when the babes hit growth spurts they eat way more frequently...and either sleep more or get frequently fussy for no apparent reason. They'll even fuss while they're feeding.

Sorry about your cooch pain Jessy! it will get better after you have the baby :) haha. hang in there!

Sorry, I forgot my phone and then had about a zillion texts to send after I picked up DS from school.

Appt went OK. Little guy is healthy but he is still breech :( My Dr. is letting me take until my next appt next Tuesday to decide what I want to do, but I think I am going to go with the c-section. I asked if I chose the version if he would induce me and he said not before 39 weeks. By then little guy should weigh 9+ lbs! I am afraid that I will do the version and even if it worked he will be too big and either get stuck requiring forceps like his brother (who was 8lb 14oz) or require an emergency c-section. So both me and DH agreed that the c-section is our best option. So it looks like I will hopefully be pregnant 2 more weeks and then have a c-section!

Oh and my stupid BP was back up to 151/93 :( but my Dr. didn't say anyting about it.

Stacie I think that's a smart plan! Safest way for the baby.

Emma that's cool- do you have a future in midwifery?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->