We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thank u girls hope all of u had a good day xoxox

Cant believe pupo 1 year soon !!:)

Awwww...PUPO 1 year anniversary is the same date as RJs first birthday! Can't believe it has been a year already.

I think it sounds like you made the right choice for you and your LO Stace! Can't wait to meet the little troublemaker!

Sorry your cycle is giving you hell Rach...I must be so frustrating!

Emma...I think you would make an amazing midwife. What a rewarding career to be involved in! So cool all the things you got to experience today. I think we forget how amazing pregnancy is!

I haven't tried the flashlight trick Leese! That is sooo cool! :)

Hello Liz, Lisette, and Lauren! My neice loves to play restaurant and store...the things little girls love to do!

Rach I don't really see how your friend can compare the 2 things, like you said it was her choice to terminate her pregnancies. She sounds really insensitive. Hope you're doing ok babe? We will get our (proper!) bfp's this year if it kills us haha!

Aww Stacie im sorry Liam is still breech :-( But I guess you have a plan now & you will get a definite date xx

The course I'm doing is adult nursing so midwifery is a completely different specialty but I guess I could consider it for the future - don't know how I'd handle things going wrong tho...

Oh I have my appt at the mc clinic today so I will update on what my Dr says.

PUPO is almost 1????!!!!! Whaaaaaat?! Well it's been an absolute rollercoaster of a year for all of us but I'm sooo glad I had all you guys right there with me coz I couldn't have got thru it without you! Big hugs xxxx

I feel the same em.. Love all u pupos!!! Couldnt have survived with out yas xoxox

Rach i find that extremely...well insensitive and bitchy of ur friend to say that to you! Mc's are terrible no mather when they happend but to turn around and then compare ur mc with her abortions??? How in the fuck is that the same thing??? There is no comparaison!! Ur deliberatly deciding to end ur pregnancy it's not a shock outta thin air that happens like with a mc...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sorry but people like that seriously piss me off...I'm sorry she said that crap to u...i am virtualy bitch slapping that dumbass right now.

Lauren does Ellie have an Easy bake oven??????????????? That was my all time fav thing when i was a kid!!! Crap i loved my easy bake we've already shopped around for the one were gonna buy Charlie lolol.

Stace i really think ur making the right decision. There will be a lot less risks and pain for u for sure. As for schedule wise isnt it 2 weeks before u due date to make sure u dont go into labor and etc? I'm not sure exactly how they plan it date wise...hmmm..

I still cant believe PUPO will be a year old...over 15 000 posts later lolol. I just want u all to know that i am extremely blessed to have met every single amazing one of you. You all help me keep the LOLZ coming and smile every day :) :)

I agree with the easy bake over. Totally loved mine as a kid. Plus you can bake real food in it you don't have to buy the packets. My mom learned this after spending a gazillion dollars on the little packets. And Jessy that was kinda creepy because I was looking at things I don't have to have on a few of my facebook local swap pages and there were like 3 for sale yest and I was thinking how I used to love it... which is weird because I dispise cooking now haha.

And this is literally the only page that I religiously check on BNB. Although I didn't join until late October it's been great having you all to chat with and get to know- through all the ups and downs. I'm pretty sure I've told you all more about my life then those I actually talk to in person <3

Liz it was hilarious cuz i use to get so impatient with waiting for the little packets to cook i'd just take it out and usualy eat them half cooked LOLOL God those we're the good old days.

As for life sharing it's always easiest with people u dont actualy see face to face. Then again i am an oversharer sooo ya...guess some people do know lots of what i tell u guys huh...mehhh whatevez.

hi everyone :)
Rach sorry your friend is so insensitive !!! of course loosing a baby and a termination is not the same thing!! she had control and with a miscarriage you don't have any control !!! maybe you will have a late BFP this month :) fingers crossed for you.
Stace maybe the little one will decide do turn on his own??
AFM I was laying down and then when I got up there was a lot of watery discharge enough to run down my leg and then a glob of mucus that was pink (sorry TMI) i was at the hospital yesterday for my weekly NST and told them I was having contractions again about 20 min apart but the nurse said they did not show up on the monitor so she never called the dr. I have been having contractions pretty consistent for about a month now, some days more frequent and painful than others. So I have to head into L&D again for them to make sure I'm not leaking or anything :( if the test is positive for preterm labor then they will fly me to Edmonton and I will have to be on hospital bed rest until the baby is born. they can only handle babies who are born at 32 weeks at this hospital.

Oh no Crystal i hope everything is ok! Keep us in the loop what they find out. Thoughts and positive vibes ur way sweety.

Oh no Crystal i hope everything is ok! Keep us in the loop what they find out. Thoughts and positive vibes ur way sweety.

Thanks Jesse , this little guy just seems inpatient , at my ultrasound the other day his head was already in my pelvis, the tech kept trying to push his head out so he could get a good measurement but Ethan was very comfy and was not moving for anything. !!!

Ooo crystal that stinks u have to go thru that .. I hope baby ethan stays comfy for a while longer....keep is in touch! Xo

kind of a weird shot but...

heres 18 week belly!!

Attachments

• 18weeks.jpg
    18weeks.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 4
Hey PUPO's :wave:

Wow almost the one year mark!!! And what a year its been...angels bday coming up & isooo overcome with emotions today! Aaahhhh so glad to have met u all :hugs:

Stace darling I think its a great decision & hope ur recovery is as smooth as mine has been!

Leese loving the bump babe xoxo

Crystal sending loads of positive vibes & prayers ur way!

Jessy chica chica almost done work :happydance:

Rach I'm sooo sorry ur dealing with a friend like that! Seriously I'd be livid if I were u...I mean there is no comparrison! NONE! :hugs:

Lauren how r the girls doing? What's this weekends activites?

Emm the midwife follow sounds really great! Dust for a new cycle starting soon sweetie xxx

Liz latest little man pics on fb r super cute :) I'm a picture freak anyways so with the baby I knew it would be out of control...hence the seperate website people can check in on rather that proud momma bombarding fb daily :p

Kris how u feeling doll? I think we're due for another bump pic?

Kim have I missed ur trip return? Hope u had a blast :)

AFM miss Melina is still being a great lil baby but the growth spurt & crazy feeding officially began yesterday at dinner time & my boobs are starting to feel battered! Lol God bless her she gave us two 3.5hr chunks last night but besides that boob boob boob :)

Ok here is my update. Got to labor and delivery and had a tiny bit of amniotic fluid show up but my cervix was closed . They did the fetel mecronim(sp) test to check for preterm labor and it came back positive :( so they started a PIC line on me for fluid and meds and flew me by private jet to Edmonton by the time I got here to Edmonton my contractions were 2 min apart and lasting about 60 sec. They rechecked my cervix and I dilated to 2 cm :( they gave me a dose of steroids for the baby's lungs and some morphine to try and stop the contractions, that did not work so I have had two does of some other meds to slow down or stop labor but so far it's not working. They will recheck my cervix later this morning and give me some more steroids.
I'm really scared and lonely. My husband changed his flight and is leaving tomorrow night and will arrive here in Edmonton Sunday morning. I'm just praying Ethan stays in longer and that my husband has no issues at immigration. He just received his passport by UPS a few hrs ago.
I will try to keep u girls updated but Internet is finicky on my phone. Just keep us in your prayers ( I know u will :) I'm so thankful to have found you girls because not everyone understands what this is like . Even though I don't post as often as most of you guys I'm always checking in and have felt encouraged and calmer by knowing what all of u have been through and are going through . Thank you everyone love you all <3

oh crystal honey i'm so sorry about all this!! you're in good hands and they'll take good care of you. I know everyone has a story, but my friend had her twins at 29 weeks and they are just absolutely perfect 8 year olds now!! They can do amazing things for babies even if you're in the worst case scenario...but sending lots of prayers that Ethan hangs in there for weeks more!

lots of love and hugs

what a blessing your husband just received his passport! hope he arrives soon! if you're feeling lonely and want to send me texts i'll pm my number. xoxo

Crystal!! :( i hate that u feel alone that sucks and is scary did they say how much longer they would like him to stay in if possible? I think at this hospital u said at least 32 weeks right the new one?? I pray he stays in for u hunni and let us kno wen u can updates xo

Lisette melina is just so cute i cant even lol

OMG Crystal!!! What an ordeal to have been through sweetie! Like lauren said u r in good hands now & will certainly keep u & ur family in my prayers :hugs: A speedy arrival to ur H & in the meantime may u be blessed with lovely nurses to get u through the next days xo

Crystal, just wanted to say I am thinking about you and am glad you are in good hands. I hope Ethan decides to stay put for, at least, awhile longer and that your DH can be by your side soon! :hugs:

Crystal ur definetly in good hands! Ive heard great things when they start the steroids cuz it speeds up lung growth by tons and helps in preterm labor. Glad ur husband will b there by tomorrow and lil Ethan better stay in his gushy cushion until then!!

Yay it s saturday!! Lisette did u have any booby feeding pain or Melina had no prob latching on? Are u gonna pump ur milk to help up feeding wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->